Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286

she started to get to him doe
 7 years ago '04        #162
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 ClevelandRay said:
i dont fault him t all - ABC has been doing that for sometime now. He probably asked to see what questions he was going to be asked and they switched it up on him. At least he finished the interview ans lost his cool offstage and off camera.
but ya gotta fault him. hes in the public eye. hes trying to prove to everyone hes not a psycho who flys off the handle.. and what does he go and do?

When you're famous, people are gonna test ya. In this instant, Mr. Brown failed horribly. Its part of the price of fame.
 7 years ago '04        #163
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
he needs to fire his publicist. whoever thought going on good morning america was a good idea is a f**king retard.
 03-22-2011, 01:37 PM         #164
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it were Charlie Sheen though...
eh too easy
 7 years ago '04        #165
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Khazano said:
but ya gotta fault him. hes in the public eye. hes trying to prove to everyone hes not a psycho who flys off the handle.. and what does he go and do?

When you're famous, people are gonna test ya. In this instant, Mr. Brown failed horribly. Its part of the price of fame.
exactly

how can he not understand he's on abc's good morning america...he wilding like he's on a smack dvd

you can't knock em cuz we're not in his shoes and haven't actually dealt with his situation but that was just plain stupid..
 7 years ago '04        #166
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
White people bringing the black man down on a national podium again?

Nothing special.
 7 years ago '04        #167
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
man you gotta be used to the MEDIA by now...... they are always trying to get the juicy questions that they know are gonna go viral. dude needs to smoke some weed and chill. goin ham aint gonna show that you changed
 7 years ago '04        #168
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
no f**kin real proof other than an uneasy moment everything else is just pure speculation
 7 years ago '08        #169
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 ruff said:
White people bringing the black man down on a national podium again?

Nothing special.
lol Black man crying about some s**t that he completely brought on himself.

Nothing new.

03-22-2011, 01:48 PM         #170
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the charlie sheen thing is good though......this guy SHOT A WOMAN......talk about abuse......and he is Americas little spoiled hero..............but its alright cause he's all white..........smh
 7 years ago '06        #171
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao... my n*gga "thug Breezy" dont play them games. lol
 7 years ago '05        #172
CLARITY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 491 491
She k!lling his album sales with that "you beat rhianna" talk
 7 years ago '10        #173
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
Could he have reacted more calmly? Sure. He could've remained poised, professional, and politely declined to answer the question(s). Straight from the pages of "How to be a Conforming, Non-Threatening Black Man: Part 1".

BUT f**k THAT!!!

Plain and simple...the man makes music. Talk to him about his music, and leave that other s**t for the tabloids.

Now - I don't agree with his reaction, simply because he's got too much to lose already for him to be behaving this way...but I fully believe he was provoked and frankly, I don't blame him.

Maybe I'm just being lenient cause he has a big d!ck.
 7 years ago '04        #174
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
I don't blame him for being upset. His team should've done a better job of screening the questions and made sure they weren't going to bring up the Rhianna issue (which is already been beaten to death). If ABC insisted on still asking him about the incident they should've just not done the interview.

Dude is pretty dumb to act like that especially when people already think he can't control himself when he's angry. He's just adding more fuel to the fire.
 7 years ago '05        #175
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
This is what the f**k is wrong with the media. They f**king prod and prod and prod and then are shocked when a reaction comes out. What was the reason to bring up old s**t? I don't agree with what he did, but he was there for an album not talking about Rhianna. It was a low blow by GMA, but media is known for this s**t.
 03-22-2011, 01:52 PM         #176
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the charlie sheen thing is good though......this guy SHOT A WOMAN......talk about abuse......and he is Americas little spoiled hero..............but its alright cause he's all white..........smh

felt yall missed this point...........now one dude is Winning? and other is not..........whats the difference?
 7 years ago '05        #177
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
CB is WIGGIN THA f**k OUT....
 7 years ago '05        #178
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19852 19852
 X-NINE said:
Let me just this right now.

Chris needs to remember the fact that he IS A CELEBRITY. Therefore, EVERYTHING he says and does is going to be talked about thru fans and critics no matter what. So it's no s**t the media's gonna ask about the Rihanna deal once again. There's no way to escape the gossip loops....SPECIALLY when the news was out that you hit a f**kin woman.

Is that situation old news? Yes, I completely agree....Still isn't an excuse to let loose and get buck on TV. I understand what he's feeling but when you're putting on for your IMAGE, just answer those mothaf**kin' questions with whatever and just keep it movin. Now this s**t's just makin' him look like a stereotypical angry n*gga who ain't got no mind.

My 2 cents.
who the fuc is dat in ur avi wit dem big a.ss nostrils muthafuca would snort up all charlie s**t
 7 years ago '04        #179
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
 Silentmurdah33 said:
no f**kin real proof other than an uneasy moment everything else is just pure speculation
^^ THIS!! ^^ I'm surprised no one questions the validity of a TMZ report. Its easy to see the video and a.ssume its valid. Show the interview, show a brokem window, show him with his shirt off, and say Chris Brown goes off. Until I see video I call BS..innocent to proven guilty
 7 years ago '06        #180
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Both sides were wrong in this. Chris shouldn't have lost his cool and they aint have to be d!ckheads askin him 101 questions bout that s**t. That's how they do..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago