most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
this n*gga think just because he has a big d!ck he can go king kong on n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #102
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 206 206
 Dos-effect said:
When they say Good Morning America......they really Mean......Good Morning White America.......duhhhhhhh they stay crucifying black people who screw up on thier show, Tiger,Kanye , Now this dude...Mike Vick bet not ever do the show.......cause white america never forgets

And let the man live......he was 19 for christ sakes........
And how old is he now acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum and screaming and bustin out windows.... anyways heard dude got arrested he is dumb still on probation and s**t...
 7 years ago '10        #103
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
shut the f**k up....
or you can shut the f**k up and go jack off to alex jones attention whoring vids.
 03-22-2011, 11:46 AM         #104
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
he just got arrested for this, he's done.
f**ked up if true.....f**k that b**ch for rehashing old s**t...
 7 years ago '10        #105
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 6386 6386
n*gga ripped off his shirt? for what..n*gga went on a duey cox rampage ol amber rose look alike a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #106
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5207 5207
 mista_millz said:
all im saying is if i went through the same s**t as he did just now, i wouldve done the same thing

i guess he has to prepare to being sucker punched by all interviewers

its not the fact that she asked the questions, but all she does say is yes thank you for being here but did you remember when you almost k!lled rihanna chris? huh? remember how that went? oh yeah the album yes we must talk about it... but what about rihanna chris, do you remember her bloodied face? aww yeah, the album sure right chris... but what about the case? etc etc etc b**ch was just annoying
Reportedly, he was asked if the rihanna questions were ok b4 the interview, he could've said no, but he didn't, he said yes, I don't understand why ya'll are defending this b**ch a.ss n*gga (and I like his music). If he would've just answered the question she wouldn't have asked him like that, this n*gga talkin bout it's not a "big deal" to him anymore what kinda dumb a.ss answer was that ?

He's a decent artist but he has emotional issues, I mean what kinda n*gga rip his shirt off in anger ,little kid s**t, plus that bulls**t in his hair makes him look even more crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #107
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
chris is a f*g that n*gga needs to sit down somewhere
 7 years ago '05        #108
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
Good Morning America Is some weenies blood...
 03-22-2011, 11:59 AM         #109
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, why is Chris even STILL mad over the whole Rihanna s**t? He must have been trying to get with her again recently. OR one of his advisors gave him some bad advice to do a publicity stunt for his new album.

If Rihanna didn't recently tell him no or someone didn't tell him to do a publicity stunt to try and sell records then this incident makes no sense.

JShuttles20 said:
its funny tho...

vick still gets asked questions

tiger still gets asked questions

chris still gets asked questions

but does

gibson or sheen or any other white guy that does some bad s**t?

no because they use us to take away from their faults. its like slavery but of media. i dont understand how people cant see this. i mean forreal i have learned to forgive but im not going to forgive anyone who bashes people because of race. people still say vick,tiger, and brown should die for what they did n shet and its f**ked up. i mean god damn charlie sheen said he didnt give a f**k if someone overdosed and thats not winning to him. HOW THE f**k CAN YALL SAY s**t LIKE IT AINT RACE!?
B**ch please Stop fakin TRYING to be black you dumb a.ss cracker. Charlie, I mean Carlos Estevez , is Latino, last I checked, and he still gets questions/News Specials dedicated to him and his s**t, which IMO is the most HILARIOUS TV in years.

Mel Gibson's Jew hating a.ss made the news last week over some arrest that wasn't really even an arrest over something illegal that HE did, and they related it to his arrest, woman beating BS.
 7 years ago '08        #110
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5558 5558
 Michael_Moore said:
f**ked up if true.....f**k that b**ch for rehashing old s**t...
lol f**k you for defending his immature a.ss.
 7 years ago '04        #111
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
 all3rd said:
She asked Brown if it was ok to ask about this before the interview?
exactly and he said ok and she brought it up f**k u think was going to happen the n*gga is a b**ch sending out d!ck pics with his blonde hair trashing dressing rooms and ripping of his shirt because u were asked about how u beat the s**t out of rihanna
 7 years ago '05        #112
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
damn son
 7 years ago '09        #113
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

[pic - click to view]

03-22-2011, 12:11 PM         #114
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can be pissed all he wants about being asked about his crimes. So shut the f**k up and lock yourself up in your house. You have no rights stating that interviews can only be about what you want them to be about. Take your ball of rage and go home, don't destroy s**t because you're being asked about your violent past.
 7 years ago '06        #115
SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,100 | Props total: 68208 68208
now abc might press charges
 7 years ago '04        #116
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #117
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
You beat the s**t out of one of the most popular women in the world just 2 years ago, and you think no one is going to ask? really? If true dude is out of control.
 7 years ago '05        #118
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 NO RELIGION said:
Album dropping today=publicity stunt

/thread
 03-22-2011, 12:29 PM         #119
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where are Chris Brown's handlers? The boy reportedly dumbed out on Good Morning America just this morning after they asked him about Rihanna. You would think his people would have media trained him for this stuff. According to TMZ, Brown dumbed out after the interview, not during. He went into his dressing room screaming and broke a window. Security was eventually called and when they got there, he had torn his shirt off. He was supposed to do a performance for another ABC-owned entity, but he bounced. eportedly exploded in rage behind the scenes at ‘Good Morning America’ this morning. This could be an exaggeration, but they said on the way out, Chris got in the face of a producer like he was going to do something, but he left.

UPDATE: It looks like Chris Brown has been arrested for the outburst. Remember dude is on probation over the whole Rihanna thing...so this is a problem.

03-22-2011, 12:32 PM         #120
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone smiley this ASAP. I'm too busy right now to do it myself.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy