Video: Chris Brown Flips Out On ‘Good Morning America,’ Smashes Window

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2011, 11:17 AM         #81
luckyy0013 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-22-2011, 11:17 AM         #82
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
this n*gga think just because he has a big d!ck he can go king kong on n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '12        #83
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
 diamond diva said:
yea and even after he answered her first question about the situation and tried to direct the interview in a different way she still kept goin in on him
She was HARDLY goin in.
 7 years ago '04        #84
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 beast mode said:
shut the f**k up. "going in on him" n*gga she asked how he got through the it,he could have easily said "the fans got me through it" she was praising him for the 52 week course he just finished. she didn't say "why did you do it" or anything like that.

trying to bring a black man down??? no n*gga he did that s**t on his own,if this clown a.ss n*gga chris can't handle questions like that then he should just retire.
lemme ask you something, lets say you got in some trouble, or did some fuqked up shyt, like beat a girl, got arrested got a record behind it, or when u was like between the ages of 17-19 u got in a f!ght or something and its a big deal all over the news in your town and stuff, say you move away, get your life right, and go back home for a visit, and all everybody wanna talk about was how you got caught up with ole girl, or they be like remember when that f!ght happen and just constantly keep bringin up your past ignoring the fact that you 're trying to get past that point in your life

wouldnt you get at least a lil aggravated?

what would you do?
 7 years ago '10        #85
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
There's no way he didn't get the questions before the interview. She clearly threw those in on the fly. After he brushed her off the first time, she should've let it go, but he needs to learn to control his temper. I don't blame him for being mad though.
 7 years ago '09        #86
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Swisher sweet said:
Why are they asking about the Rihanna thing anyways? He's trying to move on and promote his album, I didn't hear anybody ask Rihanna those questions while she was promoting Loud.
they asked him and his PR if it was okay and they both said yes.........whioch was dumb imo, they should have just said the rhianna topic is not for talks, dude and his entire team just make dumb decisions

he think good morning america had him on because they cared about his wack album?? fukk outta here, they're here to talk about rhianna
 7 years ago '06        #87
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Don't he have an album coming out.....
 7 years ago '04        #88
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,765 | Props total: 23448 23448
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #89
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 diamond diva said:
lemme ask you something, lets say you got in some trouble, or did some fuqked up shyt, like beat a girl, got arrested got a record behind it, or when u was like between the ages of 17-19 u got in a f!ght or something and its a big deal all over the news in your town and stuff, say you move away, get your life right, and go back home for a visit, and all everybody wanna talk about was how you got caught up with ole girl, or they be like remember when that f!ght happen and just constantly keep bringin up your past ignoring the fact that you 're trying to get past that point in your life

?
he didnt just beat rhianna he fukked that hoe up, did you not see the pics, its weird to see a black woman defend someone who beat a black b**ch up on some mortal kombat s**t
 7 years ago '10        #90
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 diamond diva said:

what would you do?
n*gga it's BUSINESS TIME, she wasn't asking hard questions. i would have been like, "i couldn't have made it without my fans,i've made mistakes and am bettering myself everyday and moving past it" ect ect
WHAT I WOULDN'T DO

is take off my shirt cry like a b**ch and break a window and get in the producers face. you said "when he was 17-19" the n*gga is only 22 right now so it wasn't that long ago ESPECIALLY since he's done nothing to show he's grown up.

this n*gga is trynna act like he's hard all the sudden. *chris brown voice* these n*ggaz weenies blood
 7 years ago '04        #91
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
It was wrong to keep bringing it up, but this n*gga gotta stop actin like a b*tch everytime stuff doesn't go his way.
 7 years ago '04        #92
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 beast mode said:
n*gga it's BUSINESS TIME, she wasn't asking hard questions. i would have been like, "i couldn't have made it without my fans,i've made mistakes and am bettering myself everyday and moving past it" ect ect
WHAT I WOULDN'T DO

is take off my shirt cry like a b**ch and break a window and get in the producers face. you said "when he was 17-19" the n*gga is only 22 right now so it wasn't that long ago ESPECIALLY since he's done nothing to show he's grown up.

this n*gga is trynna act like he's hard all the sudden. *chris brown voice* these n*ggaz weenies blood
right i feel you he had a temper tantrum, but u get what im tryna say, that shyt gets tiring after a while and im sure the next interview he does hes gonna hold his temper tantrum in hopefully, but im just playin devils advocate i see both sides of the story

Jacc Blacc said:
he didnt just beat rhianna he fukked that hoe up, did you not see the pics, its weird to see a black woman defend someone who beat a black b**ch up on some mortal kombat s**t
call me crazy, but im not like most females, he did it, it happen they both got pass it im over the whole he whip her a.ss shyt, she did something to him for him to whip her a.ss but thats just me
 7 years ago '04        #93
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 beast mode said:
except she didn't ask any of those question idiot. all she said was how did you get through it. she never asked "remember when you did that" or why did you do that"
but she kept bringing it up and that was the point of my post.

you should suck some d!ck
 7 years ago '06        #94
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 NO RELIGION said:
Album dropping today=publicity stunt

/thread
Same thing I been thinking
 7 years ago '06        #95
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,898 | Props total: 14787 14787
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #96
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 mista_millz said:
but she kept bringing it up and that was the point of my post.

you should suck some d!ck
why would a n*gga suckin d!ck be on your mind unless you're a f**got???? this ain't f**kin sesame street n*gga they can ask whatever question they feel like. they weren't even hard questions either. now go back to thinking your homo thoughts
 7 years ago '07        #97
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
dude isn't very mature.

i would've just given it to robin straight. like "look...what happened, happened and its done and over with. i paid my dues and faced the consequences and now i'm moving on with my life. stop asking me questions about it." and thats that.

but i do understand why he flipped out. all that drama surrounding him for the past 2 years probably just got to him. i feel sorry for dude and think hes gonna end up turning crazy or mad violent and on drugs one day. he doesn't know how to handle this fame thing too well. its what happens when you start out in the business young. you end up caring too much about what people think of you.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 03-22-2011 at 11:37 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #98
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Blue GM said:
F.L.O.P. is going to do good in stores.
 7 years ago '07        #99
DaKid730 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 WorldsStrangest said:
he just got arrested for this, he's done.
 03-22-2011, 11:40 AM         #100
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Lmao at anyone who defends him or defends that they shouldnt ask him about it..

The dude DID what he did, and if he cant handle 10 simple questions about it then he needs to be reevaluated.
shut the f**k up....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago