Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2011, 10:52 AM         #61
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tht 2nd pic of him with his shirt off has smiley potential
 03-22-2011, 10:54 AM         #62
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just got arrested for this, he's done.
 7 years ago '10        #63
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 CentsCuZ said:
Dude is a clown for real.
 7 years ago '05        #64
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Why are they asking about the Rihanna thing anyways? He's trying to move on and promote his album, I didn't hear anybody ask Rihanna those questions while she was promoting Loud.
 7 years ago '09        #65
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
I guess blondes do have more fun
 7 years ago '06        #66
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,309 | Props total: 18240 18240
 jamcnprettyboy said:
this n*gga think just because he has a big d!ck he can go king kong on n*ggas.
whoa! Pause!
 7 years ago '04        #67
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 Swisher sweet said:
Why are they asking about the Rihanna thing anyways? He's trying to move on and promote his album, I didn't hear anybody ask Rihanna those questions while she was promoting Loud.
yea and even after he answered her first question about the situation and tried to direct the interview in a different way she still kept goin in on him
 7 years ago '10        #68
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
smh the media is f**king corrupted talk about his damn album not what happend 2 years ago. always tryna bring a black man down
 7 years ago '10        #69
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
he just got arrested for this, he's done.
good,now he can go sit his b**ch a.ss somewhere and realize 1)he's not tough and 2) you don't throw a f**kin tantrum just cause you're salty about some s**t you did in the past. it's not like the interviewer was like "why did you hit her" she was actually praising him for completing his 52 week domestic violence course he just finished. dude is a clown
 7 years ago '04        #70
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 #1nasfan said:
He needs to grow up, it's not about no "yes massa", he a.ssaulted,not only a female, but one that america loves, people don't like that s**t, it's not something people are just gonna forget and you're gonna get questions about the incident.

If Justin Timberlake had beat the s**t outta Jessica Biel they be asking him the same questions,
Mike Vick still gets asked about his troubles you don't hear about him f**king up espn studios.
all im saying is if i went through the same s**t as he did just now, i wouldve done the same thing

i guess he has to prepare to being sucker punched by all interviewers

its not the fact that she asked the questions, but all she does say is yes thank you for being here but did you remember when you almost k!lled rihanna chris? huh? remember how that went? oh yeah the album yes we must talk about it... but what about rihanna chris, do you remember her bloodied face? aww yeah, the album sure right chris... but what about the case? etc etc etc b**ch was just annoying
 7 years ago '10        #71
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 diamond diva said:
yea and even after he answered her first question about the situation and tried to direct the interview in a different way she still kept goin in on him
 renothebest said:
smh the media is f**king corrupted talk about his damn album not what happend 2 years ago. always tryna bring a black man down
shut the f**k up. "going in on him" n*gga she asked how he got through the it,he could have easily said "the fans got me through it" she was praising him for the 52 week course he just finished. she didn't say "why did you do it" or anything like that.

trying to bring a black man down??? no n*gga he did that s**t on his own,if this clown a.ss n*gga chris can't handle questions like that then he should just retire.
 7 years ago '10        #72
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 mista_millz said:
all im saying is if i went through the same s**t as he did just now, i wouldve done the same thing

i guess he has to prepare to being sucker punched by all interviewers

its not the fact that she asked the questions, but all she does say is yes thank you for being here but did you remember when you almost k!lled rihanna chris? huh? remember how that went? oh yeah the album yes we must talk about it... but what about rihanna chris, do you remember her bloodied face? aww yeah, the album sure right chris... but what about the case? etc etc etc b**ch was just annoying
except she didn't ask any of those question idiot. all she said was how did you get through it. she never asked "remember when you did that" or why did you do that"
 7 years ago '05        #73
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2238 2238

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #74
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
that b**ch was trying to trap him
good ole' media for u, build u up, try to take u down any chance they get...
 03-22-2011, 11:14 AM         #75
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #76
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
shut the f**k up. "going in on him" n*gga she asked how he got through the it,he could have easily said "the fans got me through it" she was praising him for the 52 week course he just finished. she didn't say "why did you do it" or anything like that.

trying to bring a black man down??? no n*gga he did that s**t on his own,if this clown a.ss n*gga chris can't handle questions like that then he should just retire.
its easier said then done

well anyways this is perfect media attention just when his album releases today...perfect for him aha

but damn did this dude get arrested? this aint a good look on him
 03-22-2011, 11:14 AM         #77
BROFIST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:

truth
 7 years ago '06        #78
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67748 67748
 Moc5 said:

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 7 years ago '10        #79
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 renothebest said:
its easier said then done

well anyways this is perfect media attention just when his album releases today...perfect for him aha

but damn did this dude get arrested? this aint a good look on him
neither was crying like a b**ch and breaking a window, way to show the media you got past your violent outburst then.....having another violent outburst
 7 years ago '09        #80
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
what a little b**ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy