Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,441 | Props total: 1090 1090
^ Did you even watch Sheen's interview? He was asked a lot of questions about drugs and his kids. Mel Gibson doesn't do interviews and if he did, whoever did the interview would probably have to sign an agreement not to ask him anything he doesn't want to talk about.

The fact of the matter is this, Chris Brown did something wrong and people still want to ask him about it. BET can do all they want to possibly revive his career, but ABC is not BET.
 7 years ago '08        #42
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
 JShuttles20 said:
its funny tho...

vick still gets asked questions

tiger still gets asked questions

chris still gets asked questions

but does

gibson or sheen or any other white guy that does some bad s**t?

no because they use us to take away from their faults. its like slavery but of media. i dont understand how people cant see this. i mean forreal i have learned to forgive but im not going to forgive anyone who bashes people because of race. people still say vick,tiger, and brown should die for what they did n shet and its f**ked up. i mean god damn charlie sheen said he didnt give a f**k if someone overdosed and thats not winning to him. HOW THE f**k CAN YALL SAY s**t LIKE IT AINT RACE!?
lmao. Woooow. He beat the s**t out of a girl and is being interviewed by a woman for a predominantly female audience. Wtf do you expect?

But nice job throwing slavery in there.
 7 years ago '07        #43
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
this n*gga think just because he has a big d!ck he can go king kong on n*ggas.
 7 years ago '05        #44
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,372 | Props total: 470 470
 JShuttles20 said:
f**k that b**ch shouldnt have asked him.

hes right they praise people like sheen...i mean what sheen did is tough and fun but what brown did was wrong but morally they are both wrong. seriously its race man its confired. tiger got smashed and sheen is on tour. its like when all those rockers did coke and all that s**t back in the day it was respectable but us blacks sell it and its down right unlawful. f**k that s**t.

DoMieD said:
Lmao at anyone who defends him or defends that they shouldnt ask him about it..

The dude DID what he did, and if he cant handle 10 simple questions about it then he needs to be reevaluated.
reevaluate wat ? like s**t dont make u mad... but he in the public so he shouldnt get mad right ? yall tickle me like these ppl are over humanly ppl..

Last edited by meercy; 03-22-2011 at 10:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 JShuttles20 said:
its funny tho...

vick still gets asked questions

tiger still gets asked questions

chris still gets asked questions

but does

gibson or sheen or any other white guy that does some bad s**t?

no because they use us to take away from their faults. its like slavery but of media. i dont understand how people cant see this. i mean forreal i have learned to forgive but im not going to forgive anyone who bashes people because of race. people still say vick,tiger, and brown should die for what they did n shet and its f**ked up. i mean god damn charlie sheen said he didnt give a f**k if someone overdosed and thats not winning to him. HOW THE f**k CAN YALL SAY s**t LIKE IT AINT RACE!?
The recent interviews of charlie sheen are like 95% about his troubles and they also laugh "at" him cuz they know he's out of his mind.
 7 years ago '06        #46
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #47
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
 7 years ago '10        #48
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 3757 3757
 Comic Book Guy said:
^ Did you even watch Sheen's interview? He was asked a lot of questions about drugs and his kids. Mel Gibson doesn't do interviews and if he did, whoever did the interview would probably have to sign an agreement not to ask him anything he doesn't want to talk about.

The fact of the matter is this, Chris Brown did something wrong and people still want to ask him about it. BET can do all they want to possibly revive his career, but ABC is not BET.
yea i saw it and he was still using. the man has his kids right now or is f!ghting for em. he doesnt give a f**k about anything else. i actually like sheen and would love to be CAP (Coke and pr0n) but its not what im about, its a fantasy and hes living it for me. Im just saying the dude has no regard for human life besides himself and his mistresses and everyone is hype on him. i just dont understand how people can, we can forgive him for showing our kids drug use and denying it but we cant forgive someone who hit a woman and has done everything we asked of if not more knowing that anyone could be put in that situation any day its just that we have stronger will power than he does maybe because he got put in a different life than we did. we have kids, this man was basically an adult at 16 n s**t. Yes it was his choice but damn cut the n*gga a break. No one even knows if our own children could do it and im pretty sure anyone would defend their own child no matter what they did. you still have to love em.

Last edited by JudasHatesJesus; 03-22-2011 at 10:46 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
is this n*gga trying to end his career?
 7 years ago '10        #50
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
what a f**kin clown,face your interviews and questions like a f**kin man not a whinny a.ss b**ch. say you made a mistake and you've moved on do go off on a tangent with your bleached hair cause you're not hard.
 7 years ago '04        #51
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Dude is a clown for real.
 03-22-2011, 10:43 AM         #52
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are they still dwelling on that s**t?Nobody gives a f**k anymore.

i would be pissed also.
 7 years ago '05        #53
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,372 | Props total: 470 470
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
 7 years ago '06        #54
SM 38145 heat pts38145
space
space
$127,661 | Props total: 66722 66722
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
 7 years ago '05        #55
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
n*gga Ran Up On The Producer Talking About "yall some weenies,blood" :rofl2:
 7 years ago '10        #56
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
When they say Good Morning America......they really Mean......Good Morning White America.......duhhhhhhh they stay crucifying black people who screw up on thier show, Tiger,Kanye , Now this dude...Mike Vick bet not ever do the show.......cause white america never forgets

And let the man live......he was 19 for christ sakes........
n*gga shut the f**k up,they give it to anybody that's f**ked up. tiger is a major sports figure and cheated of course the media is gonna be on it,kanye was attention whoring so they gave him the attention and Chris wanna act like he never beat a b**ch a.ss. stop f**kin cryin like a f**got and face whatever you have to face for however long.
 7 years ago '10        #57
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
what banks say ill never lose it..mama aint raise a loser
 7 years ago '04        #58
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,830 | Props total: 252 252
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
 7 years ago '06        #59
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
f**k good morning america
 7 years ago '10        #60
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
Why are they still dwelling on that s**t?Nobody gives a f**k anymore.

i would be pissed also.

riiiiight,way to make main stream media forget about your violent outburst by........taking off your shirt,yelling and breaking windows.....yeah that's smart
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy