Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #221
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
yeaaah yeaaah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
look at me now
 7 years ago '10        #222
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
"Look at me now...look at me now, oh
I'm smashin windows
Look at me now, oh
look at me now, yeah
...ANGRY-THAN-A-MUTHA-f**kA!
 7 years ago '05        #223
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 2213 2213
 Gm0ney85 said:
n*gga dyed his hair yellow cuz he be gettin super saiyan mad...
HAHAHAHAHAH! And thats probably not dye, u aint see how he kamehameha'ed the window?!
 7 years ago '06        #224
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
after seeing the video, the interviewer was a c*nt to keep bringing it up after it was clear he didnt wanna discuss it..it's like she was tryna remind people so they dont go out and cop his album
 03-22-2011, 05:33 PM         #225
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k that stupid b**ch for bring up those questions.

Chris Brown is stupid for going on a rampage, he should have just played it cool.
 03-22-2011, 05:36 PM         #226
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 effit said:
it aint even up, till he gets his a.ss beat down too. It aint like he's something special, just another dude who beats women. Putting your hands on a skinny girl makes you a man huh? Ya know what us white boys do when we see a dude hit a girl.... End of story.
stfu !
 7 years ago '10        #227
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
lmao @ some of y'all f**ks saying they shouldn't be asking some of these questions & it's because he's black.

Jesus f**king christ...

This is the reason why our culture is like this. We stay blaming the white man for our problems & just take the easy way out. I swear if some of y'all were working in the plantation fields you would be shot & k!lled on the first day.

Chris Brown has problems. Period.

I knew from the get-go that whole anger management class shtick that he was so dedicated into that he posted the certificate of graduation on twitter, was all just a act. He's very slick & cunning. All he had to do was show that he was sincere & apologetic and eventually the fans would come back to his side.....And y'all fell for it!

When a dude has problems that arise from his father he's not going to magically solve those problems from taking classes. All of that being said, when you go on GMA you should know they ask tough questions. They do this all the time. I was shocked tho that he even all of this damage on GMA, after all the hard work he fought to get accomplished.

There is gonna be a huge backlash for this
 03-22-2011, 05:42 PM         #228
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should have hit that b**ch...

"THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!"
 7 years ago '04        #229
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 JShuttles20 said:
yea i saw it and he was still using. the man has his kids right now or is f!ghting for em. he doesnt give a f**k about anything else. i actually like sheen and would love to be CAP (Coke and pr0n) but its not what im about, its a fantasy and hes living it for me. Im just saying the dude has no regard for human life besides himself and his mistresses and everyone is hype on him. i just dont understand how people can, we can forgive him for showing our kids drug use and denying it but we cant forgive someone who hit a woman and has done everything we asked of if not more knowing that anyone could be put in that situation any day its just that we have stronger will power than he does maybe because he got put in a different life than we did. we have kids, this man was basically an adult at 16 n s**t. Yes it was his choice but damn cut the n*gga a break. No one even knows if our own children could do it and im pretty sure anyone would defend their own child no matter what they did. you still have to love em.
Dude just stop. What charlie sheen is doing to HIMSElF doesn't even come close to what chris brown did to that girl. He didn't just hit her he beat her to the point that she blacked out. And if u think him doing community service was punishment enough for what he did I truly am shocked.
 7 years ago '04        #230
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
is there an actual video of his outburst?
 7 years ago '06        #231
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,863 | Props total: 94 94
 DATKIDD121 said:
"Look at me now...look at me now, oh
I'm smashin windows
Look at me now, oh
look at me now, yeah
...ANGRY-THAN-A-MUTHA-f**kA!
 7 years ago '04        #232
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL@ all these captain save a ho's in here... I can already tell yall some sucker for love a.ss clowns..
Nope we're just not ignorant like you and stick up for little dumb a.sses like chris brown who clearly can't control his temper. I bet you wouldn't stick up for your mom or sister if they got their a.ss beat black and blue...fu*kin clowns I swear
 7 years ago '10        #233
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659

OmenGFX said:
If they hated black people, wouldn't they praise him for beating the s**t out of a black woman? lol
GMA viewers are predominatly women, so yeah

FrostyNug24 said:
havent any of these guys learned to NOT go on good morning america?

kanye went through the same s**t
They tried Ice Cube also.

DoMieD said:
Lmao at anyone who defends him or defends that they shouldnt ask him about it..

The dude DID what he did, and if he cant handle 10 simple questions about it then he needs to be reevaluated.
Judge Ye Not. Let some1 drill u on the WORST of your past for the world to see.

luckyy0013 said:
Now thats good journalism right there!

diamond diva said:
right i feel you he had a temper tantrum, but u get what im tryna say, that shyt gets tiring after a while and im sure the next interview he does hes gonna hold his temper tantrum in hopefully, but im just playin devils advocate i see both sides of the story

call me crazy, but im not like most females, he did it, it happen they both got pass it im over the whole he whip her a.ss shyt, she did something to him for him to whip her a.ss but thats just me

Plz continue to tell it like it is from a females perspective. For every action theres a reaction!

Fresh Whyte said:
True But She Kept Bringing Up. Once Artist Dodges The Question....Move On To The Next. Dont Sneak In The Same Question With The Current Topic.

GMA: "what about you and rihanna?"
CB: "nexxxxtt this about the album. we're cool but next. Go cop fame"
GMA: "fame, what does that stand for?"
CB: "forgive all my ememies"
GMA: "who are your ememies?" <-----Cmon Now You Wanna Hear Him Say Rihanna

But At The End of The Day. He Should of Flip The Script On Her and Kept It Moving. The Hulk Smash On Windows and On Producers Wasnt Need It....Came This Far To f**k It Up
Again, good journalism.

ruff said:
White people bringing the black man down on a national podium again?

Nothing special.
Mission Accomplished

Dos-effect said:
the charlie sheen thing is good though......this guy SHOT A WOMAN......talk about abuse......and he is Americas little spoiled hero..............but its alright cause he's all white..........smh

The unity of caucasians is staggering.

Santoro said:
This is what the f**k is wrong with the media. They f**king prod and prod and prod and then are shocked when a reaction comes out. What was the reason to bring up old s**t? I don't agree with what he did, but he was there for an album not talking about Rhianna. It was a low blow by GMA, but media is known for this s**t.
Again, this was Mission Accomplished.

Da Realness said:
Both sides were wrong in this. Chris shouldn't have lost his cool and they aint have to be d!ckheads askin him 101 questions bout that s**t. That's how they do..

100 % Truth! Both were WRONG!

Jacc Blacc said:
smh...chris brown and his manager/pr person told her it was okay to ask questions about rhianna........he has no one to blame but himself
If so they all fucced up.

DrX said:
chris need to learn hes black in america. we get looked at differently. Charlie can f**k hookers, smoke blow, beat his wives and become a hero. a black man doing one of those things is the devil
White Power!

coolio said:
after seeing the video, the interviewer was a c*nt to keep bringing it up after it was clear he didnt wanna discuss it..it's like she was tryna remind people so they dont go out and cop his album

BLACCBALLED AGAIN!
 03-22-2011, 06:44 PM         #234
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@this n*ggas hair.....sisqo reincarnted...

in any event...i can understand how he's frustrated still talking about that s**t,and feels like it may hurt his promo...but you're a professional...throwing temper tantrums,and breaking windows is unprofessional,and just retarded...this is the media...act like you've had some media training,and been in the spotlight for years now....
 7 years ago '07        #235
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Well at least he hit the window and not Robin. That is some improvement.
 7 years ago '07        #236
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,038 | Props total: 30331 30331
It's his own fault.

After the incident, instead of owning it and talking about it to the public until the public was over it..... dude went into hiding and didn't say a word. Like everyone was gonna forget and just forget to ask about it.
 7 years ago '10        #237
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23785 23785
what a badboy ...lol
 7 years ago '05        #238
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Big Daddy said:
Well at least he hit the window and not Robin. That is some improvement.

is robin the lightskinned hoe that interviewed him?

she could get it!...

edit: wait, i just googled that bish. she could get it-- sometimes...
 7 years ago '05        #239
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Don't know if this has been posted in the thread or not, but it's been reported Chris was asked by MULTIPLE people with GMA MULTIPLE times if they could ask him a few questions about the Rhianna situation. He told them yes.

With that being said, this is purely Chris Brown at fault.

Article link:
 7 years ago '10        #240
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
He thought that window as Rihanna's face.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy