most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-22-2011, 09:17 AM         #61
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea this has to be a ploy to get boxing on top or close to it lol, after Manny beat Shane which I hate saying like dat cause Shane is one of my favorite boxers, they'll probably try and get it back in the works, I actually predict that Manny vs. Mayweather will be a slightly boring f!ght if you not really into boxing, I think most people are gonna be mad or disappointed about it cause Floyd adjust very well defensively as rounds go by and I don't see him damaging Manny really, but who knows, we may never find out lol
 03-22-2011, 09:32 AM         #62
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
$100 million? Don King would barely give that n*gga 1/4 of 100 mil, last I heard it was going to be 40 mil a piece to each f!ghter for f!ghting. Im a need Uncle Sam to step it up on Mayweather so he can f!ght. Once they get on his a.ss about his taxes, he will f!ght.
Prolly needs a 100 mil so the government can garnish he wages
 03-22-2011, 11:25 AM         #63
Bo HeMyth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd will retire with that undefeated record. That is why his punk a.ss is ducking Manny. He somehow thinks that he doesn't have to f!ght Pac-man to be the best ever. He believes that if he never loses he is the best ever automatically, even if he doesn't take the challenge. Floyd is scared of Manny, flat out.

7 years ago '09        #64
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
 Bo HeMyth said:
Floyd will retire with that undefeated record. That is why his punk a.ss is ducking Manny. He somehow thinks that he doesn't have to f!ght Pac-man to be the best ever. He believes that if he never loses he is the best ever automatically, even if he doesn't take the challenge. Floyd is scared of Manny, flat out.

This would be the asterisk on his record because he did not f!ght Manny. it would be like Tyson not f!ghting Holyfield or Lewis. if Floyd wants to earn the respect of the people in his industry, he needs to f!ght him, s**t if he beats him, he can walk away from the sport one of the greatest of all time. Only a handful of boxers have retired undefeated and as a champion. s**t the greatest f!ghters on last century got loses on their records. I don't want to see Manny beating up on Mayweather's sloppy seconds. plus dude is about to retire to hold political office in his home country.
 7 years ago '09        #65
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
 AndOneFlip said:
pac will f**k may up
 03-22-2011, 03:58 PM         #66
BusinessMan21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyds whole career is based around him being the best, unbeaten point blank. if pacman beats him his rep is thrashed. He knows the pacman is going to be a tough opponent and that win isnt guaranteed like those other dudes he washed up. id want 100 Mil too. lol
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy