Mayweather/Pacquiao: Arum/King negotiated - Floyd wants $100M for the fight

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 cormega74 said:
Only if Floyd sleeps with your mother before the f!ght.
:wtf:
 03-22-2011, 12:17 AM         #42
Sangria1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if im not mistaken Floyd fought in the "pocket" almost all night... what is Arum talking about?
 7 years ago '04        #43
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Sangria1 said:
if im not mistaken Floyd fought in the "pocket" almost all night... what is Arum talking about?
You can't listen to a word the guy says. He called Pacquiao a straight-ahead f!ghter. Obviously, Pacquiao is in-and-out, and when he comes back in it's from a different angle from before. Floyd walked Mosley down all night, and did it successfully for 11 of 12 rounds, yet they say he was running away, etc.

Arum will say anything to sell a f!ght, period.
 03-22-2011, 12:25 AM         #44
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
n*ggas talking about he should love the sport and not the money...have any of u n*ggas seen the Joe Louis story? That man was a great boxer and after he was so broke he was a damn puppet. Joe louis the greatest boxer going on shows to pay his mortgage...f**k that dont go out like no chump mayweather milk these n*ggas...aint like yall gotta pay 100m just pay the 50 for ppv
Exactly these watch rocky and cry a.ss n*ggas need to learn how the world works.
 7 years ago '04        #45
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 OOps said:
Both Mayweather and Pacman are gay.:thumbsdown: its a boxing f!ght, stop b**ching and start Hitting. This s**t will never go down and both sides got excuses. Dam shame i tell you, boxing as a sport is in the dumps. :disdain2:

I rather believe in the tooth fairy as a 27 year old man, then this f!ght ever going to happen.
 7 years ago '04        #46
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 jj01 said:
im interested as to what you are basing that on.
How dare you question Jim? Ol' boy has psychic abilities.
 7 years ago '05        #47
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
^ don't even warn em..... he's gonna get the 8-peice + the flying upercut if i see em in the streets
:beat:

[pic - click to view]

03-22-2011, 01:52 AM         #48
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That coward a.ss n*gga dont wanna f!ght. Hunned Million? f**k out of hear. Hilarious thing about ti is all his groupies on some "Dont believe Arum etc..." but in the very next breath you would hear their a.ss kissing Floyds a.ss about being "Money" Mayweather. That b**ch n*gga ducking wreck until Pacman loses his speed and reflexes.
 03-22-2011, 04:19 AM         #49
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2:10

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #50
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #51
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 majestic75 said:
$100m = let me ask for a ridiculous amount that no one in their right mind would agree to, so I can keep ducking him and fooling my **** fanbase into thinking it was because of the money.

Flash fan of money, queue up lame cliche about how much more important money is than everything else. Coons nod in agreement.
So when this f!ght happens, how hard are u going to be rearranging your schedule around to watch this "****" make his money.

How many f!ghts has Pac man fought since 08. Who are you still waiting for him to f!ght??????? Thats why he should ask for as much as he wants. Cuz his name is making the f!ght.

What type of stupid s**t are you saying. If you know your the only reason anybody involved in some type of business is going to see a profit, let alone an absorbed amount of profit, WHYYYYYYYY????!?!?! Wouldnt you ask for the biggest share.

I can guarantee this will be the most watched f!ght in human history only cuz of the legacy that Mayweather built HIMSELF and he has a strong chance of losing that legacy that night. Why not get as much money out of it. Somebodies getting a 100 mill off that f!ght, why not it be him.

Or is that **** thinking? Racist dips**t
 7 years ago '06        #52
jj01 
space
space
$44,962 | Props total: 4683 4683
 JimDinO77 said:
cuz dude is obviously dodging em.... paq already agreed to the testing last year... now after they agree to the 100 mil, its gonna be "oh, um..... well-uh... i'm gonna need some Cambodian brea$tmilk, a triceratops tooth, and a fur coat made out of yeti skin then we can f!ght"

floyd is a beast but he's looking real puss right about now (i wouldnt f!ght the n*gga, but he shook of manny)

both of these n*ggas in they prime... we don't get too many of these f!ghts.... n*ggas gonna be old as dirt before they agree to the s**t, and it wont even be entertaining

he never agreed to the ost tho

so all this extra curricular doesnt matter.

pacroid will get busted up, he doesnt have the boxing skillset to beat floyd.
 7 years ago '06        #53
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
God I'm really sick of white people that try to past judgments on minorities for holding out on what they deserve, on the sake of their own entertainment.

If you have a problem with "******s" making their money, then have all white boxers f!ghting for the love of the sport. I'll see how interested you'll be in watching that f!ght.

Like this NFL lockout, players are risking their life every Sunday to do an activity that is generating 9 billion dollars for somebody, WHY WOULD YOU NOT DEMAND FOR A MAJORITY OF THAT MONEY!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #54
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
Mayweather>>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #55
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
 damn_ryght said:
floyd doesn't want the f!ght PERIOD....

he keeps asking for crazy demands because he knows arum won't agree to it so in turn he won't look like the one avoiding the match.

only b**ch a.ss n*ggas still believe in floyd. how u n*ggas still find reasons to defend this pus*y a.ss n*gga is beyond me.

Eat a d!ck f**got
 03-22-2011, 08:17 AM         #56
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
Hundred mill?

ufc lost..
Not sure of your logic??? This is the only f!ght anyone cares about in boxing. So once it's over boxing has nothing else to offer. So ufc lost because mayweather asked for $100 mil? I think not. But I like your delusional thinking
 7 years ago '10        #57
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
 damn_ryght said:
floyd doesn't want the f!ght PERIOD....

he keeps asking for crazy demands because he knows arum won't agree to it so in turn he won't look like the one avoiding the match.

only b**ch a.ss n*ggas still believe in floyd. how u n*ggas still find reasons to defend this pus*y a.ss n*gga is beyond me.

*looks at Floyd's record*
 7 years ago '04        #58
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
they have to f!ght there is no other comp right now and boxing needs a recharge.
 03-22-2011, 09:08 AM         #59
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:

*looks at Floyd's record*
And that's the problem, because Floyd looks at it too and realizes it won't look as nice with a 1 in the loss column.
 7 years ago '09        #60
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,658 | Props total: 2774 2774
$100 million? Don King would barely give that n*gga 1/4 of 100 mil, last I heard it was going to be 40 mil a piece to each f!ghter for f!ghting. Im a need Uncle Sam to step it up on Mayweather so he can f!ght. Once they get on his a.ss about his taxes, he will f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago