Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
if the this dude is telling the truth, then Floyd is such a puss.

I've never seen anybody like this guy. don't get me wrong, I respect his talent, the guy can box, but his attitude is disgusting. You can tell this guy doesn't love the sport. I mean Yes, he got the talent for it, but as far as loving the sport and doing it for boxing itself, he ain't about none of that.

You think Sugar Ray Leonard would had asked for 100 mil to f!ght Marvin Hagler or Robert duran? or Vice Versa?
 7 years ago '04        #22
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Boxing is a business first and foremost. Only an idiot would risk their life in a combat sport without getting their finances straight beforehand.

And Arum is such a snake for trashing Nonito like that when Arum was slobbering over him a month ago.
 03-21-2011, 11:22 PM         #23
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both Mayweather and Pacman are gay.:thumbsdown: its a boxing f!ght, stop b**ching and start Hitting. This s**t will never go down and both sides got excuses. Dam shame i tell you, boxing as a sport is in the dumps. :disdain2:

I rather believe in the tooth fairy as a 27 year old man, then this f!ght ever going to happen.
 7 years ago '10        #24
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
"if pac agrees to the testing, they know where to find me..if not, no right" right after the mosley f!ght
 03-21-2011, 11:27 PM         #25
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
people shouldnt believe anything this fraud arum says.
Floyd's problem is that he allows Arum to say all this s**t, and he never refutes it. Which leaves people to naturally presume it's true. I mean for someone who prides himself on being a business man and smart when it comes to things of that nature, he proves himself time and time again to not be that bright.

He sits back at home and lets Arum dictate how s**t plays out in the media. And then he doesn't understand why people take Arum's side.

I don't like Floyd one bit, and I don't necessarily believe everything Arum says either. But Floyd needs to smarten up. Because if he don't come out and deny this right away, then people are going to say "hmmm, why is he all of a sudden after all this time, asking for 100 milli, when everyone and their momma knows that s**t ain't happening?"

Same with that blood testing. Arum and Pac and them were like "We agreed to it, we agreed to his requirements and now he won't f!ght".

Floyd sits back doesn't say s**t to ANYONE. People ask and it's "I'm not thinking of f!ghting right now".

That leads people to think he's scared. I don't think he's scared, but I don't think he's as interested in f!ghting Manny as he has others who it was a sure thing against.

He is a control freak and if he can't control every aspect of something, he don't want no part of it. And a f!ght against Manny leaves too many things he can't control or presume he's going to win. He very well might. But in his head he's not sure, it seems.
 7 years ago '05        #26
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
n*ggas talking about he should love the sport and not the money...have any of u n*ggas seen the Joe Louis story? That man was a great boxer and after he was so broke he was a damn puppet. Joe louis the greatest boxer going on shows to pay his mortgage...f**k that dont go out like no chump mayweather milk these n*ggas...aint like yall gotta pay 100m just pay the 50 for ppv
 7 years ago '04        #27
con_elegancia 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 0 0
mayweather is a pus*y thats it :disdain2:
 7 years ago '06        #28
jj01 
space
space
$44,974 | Props total: 4689 4689
all this is moot, pacroid will never agree to the random ost.
 7 years ago '09        #29
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,491 | Props total: 11374 11374
 con_elegancia said:
mayweather is a pus*y thats it :disdain2:
41-0 and he's a pus*y??? yea ok
 7 years ago '04        #30
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,424 | Props total: 29647 29647
 damn_ryght said:
floyd doesn't want the f!ght PERIOD....

he keeps asking for crazy demands because he knows arum won't agree to it so in turn he won't look like the one avoiding the match.

only b**ch a.ss n*ggas still believe in floyd. how u n*ggas still find reasons to defend this pus*y a.ss n*gga is beyond me.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
woooooord!
 7 years ago '06        #31
jj01 
space
space
 conscious thug said:
Floyd's problem is that he allows Arum to say all this s**t, and he never refutes it. Which leaves people to naturally presume it's true. I mean for someone who prides himself on being a business man and smart when it comes to things of that nature, he proves himself time and time again to not be that bright.

He sits back at home and lets Arum dictate how s**t plays out in the media. And then he doesn't understand why people take Arum's side.

I don't like Floyd one bit, and I don't necessarily believe everything Arum says either. But Floyd needs to smarten up. Because if he don't come out and deny this right away, then people are going to say "hmmm, why is he all of a sudden after all this time, asking for 100 milli, when everyone and their momma knows that s**t ain't happening?"

Same with that blood testing. Arum and Pac and them were like "We agreed to it, we agreed to his requirements and now he won't f!ght".

Floyd sits back doesn't say s**t to ANYONE. People ask and it's "I'm not thinking of f!ghting right now".

That leads people to think he's scared. I don't think he's scared, but I don't think he's as interested in f!ghting Manny as he has others who it was a sure thing against.

He is a control freak and if he can't control every aspect of something, he don't want no part of it. And a f!ght against Manny leaves too many things he can't control or presume he's going to win. He very well might. But in his head he's not sure, it seems.

i really dont think he cares about his perception in the eyes of others tho, he embraces the villain role. if he cared more about being the people's champ or wanted the acceptance of ppl, i think he would combat arum's web of lies in a more strategic manner.
 7 years ago '04        #32
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Dudes that have never stepped in a ring or cage in their entire lives calling people who have fought hundreds of rounds against world class competition pus*y ... What's the world coming to?
 7 years ago '04        #33
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 CentsCuZ said:
Dudes that have never stepped in a ring or cage in their entire lives calling people who have fought hundreds of rounds against world class competition pus*y ... What's the world coming to?
word.. trust me Floyd is ready
 7 years ago '05        #34
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 4235 4235
 UrbanEnterprise said:
41-0 and he's a pus*y??? yea ok
cuz he sees a brutal beating in his future if he agrees to that f!ght
 7 years ago '07        #35
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 CentsCuZ said:
Boxing is a business first and foremost. Only an idiot would risk their life in a combat sport without getting their finances straight beforehand.

And Arum is such a snake for trashing Nonito like that when Arum was slobbering over him a month ago.
 Woodwin said:
n*ggas talking about he should love the sport and not the money...have any of u n*ggas seen the Joe Louis story? That man was a great boxer and after he was so broke he was a damn puppet. Joe louis the greatest boxer going on shows to pay his mortgage...f**k that dont go out like no chump mayweather milk these n*ggas...aint like yall gotta pay 100m just pay the 50 for ppv
 7 years ago '06        #36
jj01 
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
cuz he sees a brutal beating in his future if he agrees to that f!ght

im interested as to what you are basing that on.
 03-21-2011, 11:45 PM         #37
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
i really dont think he cares about his perception in the eyes of others tho, he embraces the villain role. if he cared more about being the people's champ or wanted the acceptance of ppl, i think he would combat arum's web of lies in a more strategic manner.
Oh I have no doubt he doesn't give a s**t what you or I think. However he loses the ability to complain that people are believing the wrong thing.

It's like when he embraced being the bad guy to sell tickets. He wanted to be hated, and so he is. However, then he gets upset because he's not beloved like Oscar or Manny, and he's not getting all these endorsement deals rolling in.

Well, you can't have it both ways. You can't be an a**hole and have everyone despise you by throwing money at the camera when people are losing their homes because of the recession while you're acting a fool talking about you're "recession proof", and get a s**t load of endorsements.

When he cried racism against people for not liking him that was him hitting rock bottom of his arrogance. They don't hate him because he's black. They hate him because he's an a**hole. Sports fans WANT to love someone who's undefeated and talented like he is. He doesn't want that though.
 7 years ago '04        #38
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 head first said:
You think Sugar Ray Leonard would had asked for 100 mil to f!ght Marvin Hagler or Robert duran? or Vice Versa?
if he knew the possibility of that amt of money bein out there...
you really think he wouldn't ASK for it????
 7 years ago '05        #39
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 4235 4235
 jj01 said:
im interested as to what you are basing that on.
cuz dude is obviously dodging em.... paq already agreed to the testing last year... now after they agree to the 100 mil, its gonna be "oh, um..... well-uh... i'm gonna need some Cambodian brea$tmilk, a triceratops tooth, and a fur coat made out of yeti skin then we can f!ght"

floyd is a beast but he's looking real puss right about now (i wouldnt f!ght the n*gga, but he shook of manny)

both of these n*ggas in they prime... we don't get too many of these f!ghts.... n*ggas gonna be old as dirt before they agree to the s**t, and it wont even be entertaining
 7 years ago '05        #40
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
 majestic75 said:
Bulls**t excuse. He already has money. f!ght someone that isn't a complete bum for once in your career before it's over.
So f**king Bill Gates already has money yet he charges n*ggas 100 dollars everytime a new windows or office comes out..if you good at something never do it for free...and if your the best then charge whatever you want
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy