Lol Jon Jones Throwing Shots At Rashad On Twitter!!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 bigb5399 said:
look im all for rashad/jones, i think jones will be able to keep pushin the action and moving around enough to not be held down.

My problem is and i know imma prolly hear some s**t about it but I dont think rashad should be getting this shot, i know he had been holding out for his shot at shogun and injuries kept it in the air, but it just seems kinda off to me now that shogun dont have the belt he's ready to go jump in the cage against a guy he said he'd never f!ght.......he could have fought, did something even if it was a one off novelty f!ght just to stay relevent, at this point with all the moves in the past year that just makes evans alot less deserving than some of the other ppl at 205.
ive never thought rashad deserves a chance, not against shogun, not against jones. IMO its rampage, or at least should have rematched rashad and rampage
 7 years ago '04        #62
BayLoc 
space
space
 StatandMelo said:
So page deserves it over the guy who, beat him?
did he really tho? that was a weak a.ss f!ght, he didnt prove he deserved a title shot, and page beat the guy who smashed rashad, that doesnt count for anything?
 7 years ago '05        #63
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 BayLoc said:
did he really tho? that was a weak a.ss f!ght, he didnt prove he deserved a title shot, and page beat the guy who smashed rashad, that doesnt count for anything?
I agree with you that Rashad fought extremely safe in his win over Rampage, but the fact is that prior to that f!ght, Dana had explicitly proclaimed that that was a #1 contender f!ght.

His performance wasn't the most exciting, but he ultimately got the W, which is what it all comes down to. Also, Rampage beating Machida didn't matter as Machida was coming off of a loss to Shogun.
 7 years ago '05        #64
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
That Rashad/Rampage f!ght was one of the worst f!ghts ive ever watched. Evans ran around the ring the whole time during striking and if he got Rampage down he just laid on him. He may have got the win, but he sure as s**t didn't deserve it.
 7 years ago '04        #65
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
remember the name..phil davis
 7 years ago '05        #66
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Santoro said:
Lol another f!ghter that took too many blows. Wanderlei hasn't looked like himself in years. It's not about two losses it's the fact that Rampage destroyed him then Jardine, who sucks, dominated him the whole f!ght. He was finished and shoulda retired but didn't. I can see if something like that happened to a younger f!ghter, but he was 38 years old after the Jardine f!ght. C'mon.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Santoro said:
Lol another f!ghter that took too many blows. Wanderlei hasn't looked like himself in years. It's not about two losses it's the fact that Rampage destroyed him then Jardine, who sucks, dominated him the whole f!ght. He was finished and shoulda retired but didn't. I can see if something like that happened to a younger f!ghter, but he was 38 years old after the Jardine f!ght. C'mon.
Wanderlei should have got the decision aganist Franklin
He beat Jardine(who cares lol)
He came 2 seconds away from KOing Bisping

Wand of course isn't where he was when he was in Pride, but he is very much still a productive f!ghter

and that's why he moved down to Middleweight, because he knew that those guys at 205 are bangers up there and will knock his block off
 7 years ago '04        #68
BayLoc 
space
space
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
dont act like no one knows who he is, lol....he has potential but he is weak in a lot of areas. we will see some of those weaknesses exposed this weekend. but i still think he will win.
 7 years ago '04        #69
BayLoc 
space
space
how can you like rashad and rampage, that s**t just dont make sense.....you just cheer for black probably.

thats like me being a patriots fan as well
 7 years ago '05        #70
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:

BayLoc said:
dont act like no one knows who he is, lol....he has potential but he is weak in a lot of areas. we will see some of those weaknesses exposed this weekend. but i still think he will win.
he has one weakness, his striking. his wrestling and BJJ are top notch. But his standup will definitely get tested verse Lil Nog who trained with the Cuban national team
 7 years ago '07        #71
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
ppl mad at bones cuz its too late to jump on the bandwagon

shad is still my most hated f!ghter omg bones will add him to the list

dude ate up rua i got nothin but respect for him everyone from the beginnin said this was gonna happen

lol@ dude who compared bones to 50 what ever happened to 50 comin out before the f!ght
 03-22-2011, 09:54 PM         #72
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jon jones beat the "pride" out of shogun rua
cold blooded
 7 years ago '05        #73
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 44Caliber said:

he has one weakness, his striking. his wrestling and BJJ are top notch. But his standup will definitely get tested verse Lil Nog who trained with the Cuban national team

Davis does have excellent wrestling and BJJ, but he DEFINITELY works best from top control. Being great at BJJ when you're on top doesn't mean s**t if you end up on your back.

Judas Jones would wreck Davis right now unless Davis puts him on his back.
 7 years ago '05        #74
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
 shady2624 said:
Davis does have excellent wrestling and BJJ, but he DEFINITELY works best from top control. Being great at BJJ when you're on top doesn't mean s**t if you end up on your back.

Judas Jones would wreck Davis right now unless Davis puts him on his back.

I mean Jones is a better striker so of course he would have to get him down.

Actually BJJ is a lot about being on your back and Phil won the 09 No Gi championship so his BJJ is top notch.
 7 years ago '05        #75
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 shady2624 said:
we haven't seen Davis on his back enough to determine if he is capable from that position...he's a wrestler so it should be expected that his back would be uncomfortable, but even if he is better on top, doesn't mean he is incapable off his back...
 7 years ago '07        #76
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 VinceTran said:
are you stupid?? rampage did even less that f!ght except for the 1 punch. Rampage didn't deserve it. Against machida he lucked out. he should of lost too.

Rampage is slow. he's a 1 trick pony
There's so much wrong with this statement... I dunno where to even start...

First of all Rampage is in no way a one trick pony...

The same guy that maintained top Control over Chuck

Out wrestled Hendo to combine the titles

Made Vovchanchyn tap to body strikes? And if page was so slow, how come Machida only got to him once? Because he's a lot more elusive than you think, and is one of the best counter punchers in the game... still...

Plus, he didn't luck out against Machida, he had a gameplan, and followed it. I'm glad that the judges didn't reward Machida for being on his bicycle for two rounds and waiting until the third round to finally do something.
 7 years ago '05        #77
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 MysticKJ said:
we haven't seen Davis on his back enough to determine if he is capable from that position...he's a wrestler so it should be expected that his back would be uncomfortable, but even if he is better on top, doesn't mean he is incapable off his back...

Did I ever say Davis was incapable off of his back? No.

He's a talented grappler that's for sure...as clearly evident with his "Mr. Wonderful" submission over Tim Boetsch (which was a modified kimura from top control). However, like you stated, he's a wrestler and wrestlers are typically uncomfortable off of their backs because they're used to being in top control.

He could potentially take Jones down, but I have a feeling that Jones' wrestling for MMA is stronger than Davis' due to his insane reach which provides incredible leverage. Also, Jones' striking makes it very difficult to close the distance for the take down. Not to mention...Jones was set to go to the most prestigious wrestling university in the country in Iowa State, but due to knocking his girlfriend up and poor grades he wasn't able to get into Iowa State. Instead, Jones went to Iowa State's community college, Iowa Central, where he won the JuCo championship.

Let's see how Davis does against Lil' Nog this weekend before we go crowning him as the guy to beat Jones.

Last edited by shady2624; 03-23-2011 at 04:50 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #78
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
you know what's funny? Jones win made everyone rethink their views about every f!ghter connected to Jones

It's like dudes are trying to hype Davis more than Jones ever was can y'all let him f!ght this saturday first?
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
and a word from ron simmons...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #80
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
 RJ96 said:
you know what's funny? Jones win made everyone rethink their views about every f!ghter connected to Jones

It's like dudes are trying to hype Davis more than Jones ever was can y'all let him f!ght this saturday first?

Ive been a big Phil Davis guy. Since I first saw him f!ght, the raw talent and strength was amazing

DaKidB.A.N.K.$ said:
and a word from ron simmons...

shout out to Ron Simmons who went to the same high school I graduated from. n*gga still has the record for bench press.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago