Lol Jon Jones Throwing Shots At Rashad On Twitter!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
see how upset rashad is here back jackson......jones is gonna end him

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #42
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 StatandMelo said:
considering gsp is the second biggest draw in the ufc, has mainstream appeal and never ever gets booed yes i am seriously saying that.

gsp is the champ but rashad was and is elite
maybe you should check out other forums...GSP receives a good deal of hate for his f!ghting style...this is not my opinion, it's there for anyone to read...

i never said i hated GSP's f!ghting style, but he does receive hate for it...some people think he is too safe, that doesn't mean they don't think he is exciting (hence being a draw), but he is thought to be holding back when in the ring...

GSP and Rashad may have somewhat similar styles but GSP is way ahead of Rashad...
 7 years ago '06        #43
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
 berzerkerguts said:
Not like its a great list..... he knocked out a past his prime chuck, sean "s**tty" salmon and forrest gatekeeper griffen. Shad never has been s**t its all hype by the ufc. Only decent f!ghter he actually fought was lyoto and lyoto knocked his a.ss out whike he was talking s**t. Bones will make short work of shad.
That chuck rashad fought was NOT passed his prime evans cracked his jaw that's what started chucks downward spiral....
 03-22-2011, 09:04 AM         #44
j e t s life 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatandMelo said:
skip him for who?

whose a better lhw atm than him?
there's no one that deserves the title shot more than rashad.

but to answer your second question...Phil Davis...
 7 years ago '08        #45
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19894 19894
rashad is done... he'll never have the belt.. and if he does get it, it'll be taken away from him in the next matchup
 7 years ago '05        #46
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
That chuck rashad fought was NOT passed his prime evans cracked his jaw that's what started chucks downward spiral....
i give Rampage credit for starting that spiral...he beat Chuck up in Pride...then came to the UFC and knocked him out...Chuck did nothing since then except a decision victory over Wanderlei...i think he went 1-4 after the Rampage f!ght...
 Gattsau said:
if we are going based on internet fans than everyone is hated.. Internet fans do not matter since they hate on everyone look at the hate jones is getting now after being a internet sensation.
i didn't say GSP was hated but he does catch some flack/hate for his f!ghting style and lack of finishing f!ghts...that's the ONE major complaint voiced against GSP, his lack of finishing f!ghts...GSP apologizes after every f!ght for not finishing because he knows people (wrong or not) mention his decisions...he has even acknowledge his f!ghting style...

like i said, i have nothing against GSP and I consider myself a GSP fan, but it's common knowledge that he receives flack for his style since the Serra TKO...

there is a difference in blind hate (Bones) and hate due to a legit issue...Bones has done nothing but beat everyone's a.ss who gets placed in his path...he's fought good wrestlers, strikers and guys with BJJ...any hate for him is just blind hate because he beats people's favorite f!ghters...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 03-22-2011 at 09:34 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Sugar has NO chance
 03-22-2011, 09:30 AM         #48
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
bones is dropping down a rank to f!ght
let him move up a rank to heavy weight and f!ght lesnar or Cain Velasquez
Stopped using flawed logic to make a point. Dropping down a rank??? Please explain.
 7 years ago '09        #49
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
jones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #50
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,271 | Props total: 4346 4346
Bones is talkin 2 much now....
 7 years ago '07        #51
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Yung Dilla said:
Rampage cracked his jaw... and that started his downward spiral
 7 years ago '05        #52
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Lol @ Chuck not being out of his prime when he fought Rashad. He shoulda retired after Jardine beat him.
 7 years ago '04        #53
REPOMAN 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
Jones all the way!!!
 7 years ago '05        #54
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Gattsau said:
he beat wandy after that f!ght
i think most people feel the same way about Wanderlei...he only has 2 wins in his last 7 f!ghts...Bisping and Jardine...
 03-22-2011, 11:35 AM         #55
Bo HeMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

LOL at the idea that Rashad can hold down Bones. Bader (who is a better wrestler than Evans) got manhandled by Jones. Rashad is not strong enough to hold down Jones. Jones will pick Rashad apart worse than Machida did. This f!ght will be every bit as bad as the Shogun f!ght. I really think Jonny will be sending a lot of these cats down to 185. In actuality, that might not be a bad thing. If Sonnen did what he did to Silva for 4.5 rounds, then imagine what Rashad can do... Just sayin'...

Jon Bones Jones could seriously end up being this generation's Mike Tyson
 7 years ago '04        #56
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Rashard is a whiny b**ch. He's going to get destroyed by Jones! People better recognize that Jones is the future and is going to take MMA to the next level Mayweather style!
 7 years ago '05        #57
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
I saw this coming.

Unless Rashad has some sort of secret weapon, he's going to have a VERY long night f!ghting Bones.
 7 years ago '05        #58
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Gattsau said:
he beat wandy after that f!ght
Lol another f!ghter that took too many blows. Wanderlei hasn't looked like himself in years. It's not about two losses it's the fact that Rampage destroyed him then Jardine, who sucks, dominated him the whole f!ght. He was finished and shoulda retired but didn't. I can see if something like that happened to a younger f!ghter, but he was 38 years old after the Jardine f!ght. C'mon.
 03-22-2011, 02:40 PM         #59
bigb5399 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look im all for rashad/jones, i think jones will be able to keep pushin the action and moving around enough to not be held down.

My problem is and i know imma prolly hear some s**t about it but I dont think rashad should be getting this shot, i know he had been holding out for his shot at shogun and injuries kept it in the air, but it just seems kinda off to me now that shogun dont have the belt he's ready to go jump in the cage against a guy he said he'd never f!ght.......he could have fought, did something even if it was a one off novelty f!ght just to stay relevent, at this point with all the moves in the past year that just makes evans alot less deserving than some of the other ppl at 205.
 7 years ago '04        #60
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
is this what people see as taking shots??? lol....yall some soft a.ss people
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago