Boston vs. New York [7:30pm ET] // 3.21.2011

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Budala said:
He would rather take D-ROSE d!ck in the mouth instead of a plate of food if he was hungry so you can't really argue there.
wow you have a pretty homos3xual imagination their buddy.. A straight man couldn't come up with something so homos3xual like that..

You might have exposed yourself there.. Stick to searching the internet for Hot Topics.. BXSC is not your lane..
 03-21-2011, 07:51 PM         #122
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember i was having an argument with some Boston fans a couple months back, they was telling me Pierce was better or even on the same level with Melo, i started out laughin...Melo is a f**king bully and a beast in the block...and he's too strong/fast and just better than Pierce and like i said...n*ggaz think i be talking out my a.ss...b**ch i know the game and i know who can't f**k with who and Pierce can not f**k with Melo
 7 years ago '05        #123
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 minimafia_aj said:
we lost to you guys in overtime, and i don't follow you guys to close but it looks like on paper your team shouldn't be that bad
Im just saying the knicks have a better record then the pacers.. yet this guy wants to talk trash about celtics because they are getting beat by the knicks, when his team lost to a lower ranked team the other day
 7 years ago '05        #124
space
space
 agony8 said:
I know you worried, you trying to cover that s**t up with laughter.. After this game you about to go expose on the streetz to avenge this a.ss beating yall taking.. It'll be alright my dude atleast yall got one championships
 7 years ago '04        #125
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
 Hold That said:
wow you have a pretty homos3xual imagination their buddy.. A straight man couldn't come up with something so homos3xual like that..

You might have exposed yourself there.. Stick to searching the internet for Hot Topics.. BXSC is not your lane..
^ something a geek would say..
 7 years ago '05        #126
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Hold That said:
n*gga we been giving yall the business all year f**k outta here kid we were 12-0 against the entire division... And STILL almost won when you were up by 20+.. We'd sweep the s**t outta you n*ggas..

Been saying after all-star break Boston is weak as f**k now.. They match up to well with Knicks and Heat they gonna be in for a rough first round with that lack of size..
Im just saying its funyn to me that you wanna talk trash about the celtics getting beat by knicks tonight, when the other night yall lost to a team ranked lower

yall sure did kick our a.ss earlyier in the season, but this is not about that, its about you talking trash about celtics getting beat by knicks tonight, when yall just lost to a team ranked lower in my pacers

You can bug them for the knicks beating em so far tonight, but they can turn around and name games that this year that yall lost to meh teams

All teams take L's during the year to teams that they SHOULD beat on paper.
 7 years ago '07        #127
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,217 | Props total: 19887 19887
 katalist said:
Im just saying the knicks have a better record then the pacers.. yet this guy wants to talk trash about celtics because they are getting beat by the knicks, when his team lost to a lower ranked team the other day
yeah the first time we lost to our division all year, and the Knicks have lost to cavs 3 times. who you lost to previous weeks doesn't mean that much. Knicks beat us twice.
 7 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 katalist said:
I been talking s**t about the Celtics since they made that trade, I was telling them once they face some true playoff teams they would struggle every f**kin game.. Even when they were beating the low level teams they struggled.. THE ONLY good game where they looked like their old self pre trade was against the Bucks(worse offensive team in the league).. They are in trouble PERIOD..

I watch the games, I'm not talking out my a.ss on this one, don't be shocked come playoff time.. This isn't like last year at all... Perkins was huge for them defensively, he did alot of things offensive and defensively that doesn't show up in the stat sheets.. These are the same n*ggas who was arguing Perkins was better than Noah because of this.. And now they trying to say he overrated once he got traded... Not buying it, Ainge screwed them, trying to match up and find an extra body to defend James.. Thats the ONLY reason Greene was brought in.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-21-2011 at 07:57 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #129
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3481 3481

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #130
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah the first time we lost to our division all year, and the Knicks have lost to cavs 3 times. who you lost to previous weeks doesn't mean that much. Knicks beat us twice.
exactly, Bulls got beat by knicks twice this year, yet this guy wants to talk s**t about celtics losing to them so far tonight?

Celtic fan can turn around and say bulls got beat by pacers the other day and yall lost to knicks twice already this year.

Boxden goes a bit overboard over one regular season game imo.
 7 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 katalist said:
exactly, Bulls got beat by knicks twice this year, yet this guy wants to talk s**t about celtics losing to them so far tonight?

Celtic fan can turn around and say bulls got beat by pacers the other day and yall lost to knicks twice already this year.

Boxden goes a bit overboard over one regular season game imo.
well with the way celtics fans stunt on here, like they would never lose to a worse team don't be surprised to see them get s**t on once they prove what we already know.
 7 years ago '05        #132
space
space
 Budala said:
^ something a geek would say..
I'm a geek but you scavange the internet for news/hottopics and don't get paid for it?

Stop it 5
 7 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 Hold That said:
I'm a geek but you scavange the internet for news/hottopics and don't get paid for it?

Stop it 5
 03-21-2011, 08:01 PM         #134
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tuned in..... ronnie
 7 years ago '05        #135
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Hold That said:
I been talking s**t about the Celtics since they made that trade, I was telling them once they face some true playoff teams they would struggle every f**kin game.. Even when they were beating the low level teams they struggled.. THE ONLY good game where they looked like their old self pre trade was against the Bucks(worse offensive team in the league).. They are in trouble PERIOD..

I watch the games, I'm not talking out my a.ss on this one, don't be shocked come playoff time.. This isn't like last year at all... Perkins was huge for them defensively, he did alot of things offensive and defensively that doesn't show up in the stat sheets.. These are the same n*ggas who was arguing Perkins was better than Noah because of this.. And now they trying to say he overrated once he got traded... Not buying it, Ainge screwed them, trying to match up and find an extra body to defend James.. Thats the ONLY reason Greene was brought in.
We shall see come playoff time
 03-21-2011, 08:03 PM         #136
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG WE reboundin
 03-21-2011, 08:04 PM         #137
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amare is crashing the boards hard tonight b
 7 years ago '09        #138
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22298 22298
kg with the mean dunk
 7 years ago '10        #139
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
damn garnett looking like a youth with that throwdown!!!
 03-21-2011, 08:05 PM         #140
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

edit: that was cuz the Celtics getting worked again.

But Garnett been the only one ballin for the Celtics tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc