J Cole on Lil B "Lets Just Say He Cant Rap" as an example that it doesn't take talent in 2011

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
I didn't see the part where he says Lil B can't rap, he saying how there's something genius about Lil B's vision and following if he has that many fans, but can't rap. Sounded more like a compliment if anything.
 7 years ago '05        #162
S.W.A.T.S 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 0 0
This has to be a joke. People comparing Lil B to J. Cole. You n*ggaz got to be young teenagers. Do yourself a favor and download some of J Coles music then come back and readjust you comments.
 7 years ago '04        #163
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4478 4478
he didnt even say he cant rap he said lets just say thats true he cant rap

yall be reaching
 03-22-2011, 12:58 AM         #164
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
J cole is humble guy who outright isn't going to say "Lil B is trash."

10 seconds before he said Lil b's name he was talking about how it doesn't take talent to make it

Cole is smart and he doesn't want any "problems" with anyone

the crowd got what he was hinting to when they laughed and he even said "See what I did there"

basically admitting to his jab
 03-22-2011, 01:01 AM         #165
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you have to listen to the point J Cole is making to piece it all together
 7 years ago '07        #166
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
j cole just mad he got shelved by willow smith
 7 years ago '07        #167
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I hear the same s**t about Cole as I heard about Lupe when he was getting his foot in the door. If you ain't bein hated on then you ain't doin s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #168
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$958 | Props total: 159 159
 Nyuzi said:
I hear the same s**t about Cole as I heard about Lupe when he was getting his foot in the door. If you ain't bein hated on then you ain't doin s**t.
What Cole said about hiphop, the media, and television was true. Everyone has their own type of fans that relate to their music.

And Lil B is no exception & FYI that n*gga CAN RAP! People just don't give him a chance b/c of previous songs they heard & didn't like or b/c of his image or persona.
 7 years ago '10        #169
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Lil B is garbage no matter how many dumb/deaf/retarded fans he have. Dude is an embarrament to microphones everywhere. Lets not 4get he calls himself a "pretty b**ch", offers to succ off Kanye, and kisses Tony Yayo's hands.

I hope yall niccas on his schlong do NOT have sons. s**ts not a good look b. Either skeet out daughters or lil sissie a.ss boys. Please do the world and hip hop that favor.
 03-22-2011, 06:36 AM         #170
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i chuckled when i saw this yesterday....knowing how n*ggas on here and probably the web period were gon react. most likely, ain't nothing gon actually come of this.....but it was cool to see dude throw a lil jab out there..ha
 7 years ago '05        #171
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
man....this dude is a snoozer.
 7 years ago '05        #172
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 rai09 said:
n*ggas dont even know who lil b is here. people need to click start>shut down (apple users: apple symbol> shut down) and get a real grip.

inb4jcoleisboring

so if he wasnt deep or on beat you'd b saying... "lil b's nuts go well with this wonton soup.......schwag................woo.......just imagine if he had any real talent so d!ckriding him wouldn't be so embarrassing"

Real talk
 7 years ago '04        #173
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
He right, he's a smart enough dude, he should know why he won't blow as is lol... He needs that extra something, that thing that Lil B has...
 7 years ago '05        #174
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Kakarot said:
that verse was absolutely generic as u can get & full of corny metaphors. show me a song where j cole can be as creative as this.
Jesus, why isnt there a joker "not sure if serious" smilie?

cause right now, I'm not sure if this dudes serious, from rocking DBZ s**t in his avy to posting bulls**t a.ss songs calling em creative, take that s**t back to japanime central or wherever the f**k youre from..
 7 years ago '06        #175
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 Zaosyn said:
I a.ssume you're talking about me, but won't name names huh?

@ em or dap em.

Ol' pus*y a.ss J. Cole stan scared of forum beef just like J. Cole scared of getting pretty b**ch slapped
Forum beef??????!!!!!! n*gga go get some pus*y or somethin and get off that computer for a change!!
 7 years ago '06        #176
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 Krairo said:
What Cole said about hiphop, the media, and television was true. Everyone has their own type of fans that relate to their music.

And Lil B is no exception & FYI that n*gga CAN RAP! People just don't give him a chance b/c of previous songs they heard & didn't like or b/c of his image or persona.
everyone in this forum know that n*gga cant rap
 03-22-2011, 08:58 AM         #177
joeycoughdrops  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont Wanna Live In a World Where Lil b Has Fans,If U Think Lil B is a Good RAPPER, Your Either Gay Or Ratarded
 7 years ago '06        #178
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
I didn't see the part where he says Lil B can't rap, he saying how there's something genius about Lil B's vision and following if he has that many fans, but can't rap. Sounded more like a compliment if anything.
yeah i heard that too....some bx niggs are idiots
 03-22-2011, 09:22 AM         #179
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Lil B is garbage no matter how many dumb/deaf/retarded fans he have. Dude is an embarrament to microphones everywhere. Lets not 4get he calls himself a "pretty b**ch", offers to succ off Kanye, and kisses Tony Yayo's hands.

I hope yall niccas on his schlong do NOT have sons. s**ts not a good look b. Either skeet out daughters or lil sissie a.ss boys. Please do the world and hip hop that favor.
No No, you got it wrong. He admitted that he was a f**got. He said he was going to f**k kanye in the a.ss on twitter.
 7 years ago '09        #180
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
"talent doesnt even matter if you have vision or marketing"

he's right...lil b and them odd world/wolf gang n*ggas are the epitome of this, their marketing is tight but they are nothing but hype
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy