Rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em' brother dies in fatal car accident.

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
Don't know why Twitter is such a an outlet for these things exactly but whatever makes you feel better. But, that's too bad about his brother. He may need to take some time off.

And Jackie D's post are straight bananas I can't even help but to chuckle, it ain't right, but it's funny.
 7 years ago '10        #82
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
wait....how did ya'll get this soulja boys brother smilie up so quick?????? for those who haven't seen it here it is

7 years ago '05        #83
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 beast mode said:
yeah because boxden rule #1 is self respect right??? stop cryin with your b**ch a.ss. bx got some of the whiniest posters on the net. crying like souljas family is rushing to bx to get condolences and prayers
What does anyof this have to do with anything? Self respect is what you have for yourself.. It's pride you take within yourself as a man..Maybe you're not a man yet, clearly you're not very mature, so you probably wouldn't understand..

There's just certain things you don't joke about or laugh at.. Yes BX is a great place to let loose and do things you normally don't do, at the same time have a little self respect and pride within yourself to not put yourself out there as a complete jack a.ss..

At the end of the day you are only doing this s**t for laughs and jokes and nobody is laughing..

You got the most post in this thread, acting like a complete moron and laughing at some KID who lost his life to soon.. Maybe you don't know the seriousness of death yet, and haven't lost anyone, you probably don't know that hurt or what it feels like.. And you don't have to know Soulja Boy or even like him, to not joke about something as serious as this.. Thats all I'm going to say.. You can proceed to acting like an idiot again..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-21-2011 at 01:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #84
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
the f**gotry on the board is unbelievable

making jokes about another n*ggas death is not funny or clever... grow the f**k up idiots
 7 years ago '10        #85
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
 That Dude said:
Are y'all actually wishing death on people you dont even know? smh grow up death aint a joke
<<<stolen from biggie, but RIP
 7 years ago '10        #86
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 969 969
RIP.

I send my condolences.
 7 years ago '10        #87
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
What does anyof this have to do with anything? Self respect is what you have for yourself.. It's pride you take within yourself as a man..Maybe you're not a man yet, clearly you're not very mature, so you probably wouldn't understand..

There's just certain things you don't joke about or laugh at.. Yes BX is a great place to let loose and do things you normally don't do, at the same time have a little self respect and pride within yourself to not put yourself out there as a complete jack a.ss..

At the end of the day you are only doing this s**t for laughs and jokes and nobody is laughing..
no there's certain things YOU (a crybaby a.ss n*gga) may not laugh or joke about but i and many others do. last time i checked people were laughing in this thread so to say "nobody is laughing" is a lie. if you don't like it take your soft a.ss up out this thread,nobody forcing you to stay in here.
 7 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 beast mode said:
no there's certain things YOU (a crybaby a.ss n*gga) may not laugh or joke about but i and many others do. last time i checked people were laughing in this thread so to say "nobody is laughing" is a lie. if you don't like it take your soft a.ss up out this thread,nobody forcing you to stay in here.
I'm soft because I choose not to laugh at jokes that involves a young boy losing his life early? That is whats soft to you? By the way you speak I can tell your not to adapt with the "real world" and life outside the internet.. You clearly wouldn't make it that long.. Keep doing what you doing, now I know just how moronic you are.. Like I said I'll leave you alone..
 7 years ago '07        #89
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Some of you n*ggas are sick
 7 years ago '10        #90
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
I'm soft because I choose not to laugh at jokes that involves a young boy losing his life early? That is whats soft to you? By the way you speak I can tell your not to adapt with the "real world" and life outside the internet.. You clearly wouldn't make it that long.. Keep doing what you doing, now I know just how moronic you are.. Like I said I'll leave you alone..
you have a soft sense of humor. riiiiiiight im not adapt to the "real world" because i don't give a f**k if somebody i didn't know died yes because people who joke about death don't make it long. wow your philosophy is sooo deep.
 7 years ago '07        #91
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,506 | Props total: 70028 70028
Ya n*ggas are funny in here. Nobody can die in peace lol
 7 years ago '10        #92
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 beast mode said:
you have a soft sense of humor. riiiiiiight im not adapt to the "real world" because i don't give a f**k if somebody i didn't know died yes because people who joke about death don't make it long. wow your philosophy is sooo deep.

R.I.P dude, I don't care who you are, doesn't make sense to make fun of someone's death, it hasn't even been a full week yet, we're already making jokes?
 7 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 beast mode said:
There is no "HUMOR" in a kid losing his life in a auto accident...
 03-21-2011, 01:54 PM         #94
Powerager  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
wait....how did ya'll get this soulja boys brother smilie up so quick?????? for those who haven't seen it here it is

Jesus christ.
 7 years ago '10        #95
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
There is no "HUMOR" in a kid losing his life in a auto accident...
to you maybe...there is for others
 03-21-2011, 01:59 PM         #96
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 That Dude said:
Are y'all actually wishing death on people you dont even know? smh grow up death aint a joke
Would it be better to wish it on someone you know..?
 03-21-2011, 02:03 PM         #97
sirjaybee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, thats sad. Prays goes out to his fam
 7 years ago '10        #98
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
anyone makin fun of a kid dying is pus*y... flatout... hopefully it's someone close to you next.. f**kin f**gots
this n*gga here.....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by beast mode; 03-21-2011 at 02:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #99
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 That Dude said:
Yeah these some lame muthaf**kers....n*ggas always internet ganster behind their computers..
 7 years ago '10        #100
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Aint nobody cryin.. you just pus*y..

f**k you and everything you stand for
buuuuuut you're not crying right???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy