"Carmelo Anthony is the 'Randy Moss' of the NBA..."

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 freshprinceoflb said:
Randy Moss never played on the Defensive side of the ball either so good comparison......
Damn...flawless
 7 years ago '05        #82
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Bkjj11 said:

knicks can get jesus as their foward and will still boo him. scums

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

f**k I HATE THESE SPOILED LOSERS.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

7 years ago '06        #83
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Moss was much more talented in his sport than Anthony is.
 7 years ago '07        #84
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #85
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
 WiLL i AM said:

[pic - click to view]

lmaooo
 03-21-2011, 05:29 PM         #86
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

^^^Exactly...

One of the Trillest Posts in Internet History.
 7 years ago '07        #87
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70225 70225
 WiLL i AM said:
this n*ggas kids are gona grow up to be knick fans :rofl2:

thats how s**t usually works

this n*gga is really like

[pic - click to view]

f**kin loser. nobody cares what u have to say. u have almost 10,000 more posts then me in less time.

this n*gga tries to be a yankee fan

bottom dwellers? yeah n*gga. ur the one that lives ina dirty a.ss builodinog complex in some dirty road in brooklyn

u wake up to s**t like this daily. no wonder ur so angry

[pic - click to view]

ol everybody hates chris a.ss n*gga; pissed at life, so he comes ona message board and lets his sorrows out
i seemed to exposed your soft spot u mad
Knicks sucks, blew that lead. dgiohgigf ds gh lk garbage
 7 years ago '07        #88
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
It's a somewhat interesting comparison. Melo's scored at least 20 a game for a while now, so he might get up there in all-time scoring eventually. Defense and leadership sucks though.

At least Amare's never had a defensive minded coach. Melo had George Karl, who's a firm believer in playing that side of the ball. And he said Melo abandoned learning defense to keep furthering his scoring level.
george carl in known for his offense, he never was a defensive minded coach.
and when did george karl say that about melo?
 7 years ago '07        #89
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
knicks lost
 7 years ago '09        #90
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 WiLL i AM said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #91
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
 WiLL i AM said:

[pic - click to view]

Out of all the 'haters gonna hate' pics out there you chose this one?

7 years ago '07        #92
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 Hold That said:
Sounds like NYC is starting to turn on him.. He hasn't even been a Knick for a full month..
he didnt sign an extension yet did he? lol what if he left @ the end of the year and went somewhere like NJ...Knick fans would stage a mass suicide
 7 years ago '04        #93
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I like Melo but I can't say I miss him the nugs have been playing so much better without them, I love the team they got right now.
 03-22-2011, 10:05 AM         #94
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

bleeding the n*pples tho ..
 7 years ago '09        #95
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
I've said on this site for years that Melo is a 6'8 Iverson.
 03-22-2011, 10:09 AM         #96
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
this n*gga writing essays and s**t.....

on that note, here's a summary of you...

you straight a.ssbackwards uncle molested, father neglected f**got.

it makes me sick to even reply to a roach like you,

now begone to suck on your mothers 5 meter long tit you oversized filthy aids infested raccoon.
this n*gga got offended over a basketball team
 7 years ago '09        #97
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 freshprinceoflb said:
Randy Moss never played on the Defensive side of the ball either so good comparison......
 7 years ago '06        #98
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cheguevara said:
this n*gga got offended over a basketball team
Yet you co-sign the other "n*gga who got offended over a basketball team"?
 7 years ago '06        #99
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18056 18056
Lol damn Moss getting disrespected for reallllll
 7 years ago '07        #100
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70225 70225
i see knicks fans back on this n*gga d!ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy