"Carmelo Anthony is the 'Randy Moss' of the NBA..."

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Bkjj11 said:

knicks can get jesus as their foward and will still boo him. scums

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

f**k I HATE THESE SPOILED LOSERS.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

k!ll ya self

03-21-2011, 12:10 PM         #62
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
WHAT? ya appreciate them so ya give them a standing ovation when theyre drafted right? Ya appreciate out of town stars (Kobe, Lebron) cuz ya wished ya could have a talented player like them.

my dude, tell me why u mad lmao went mad off topic to try to be funny

womp womp womp womp womp this 3rd grade at the lunch table response. Go to gym class u square.

hell yeah, dude had to defend his team at all costs

your response shows the high blood sugar u have from consuming all that SALT!

Ole cubical a.ss boy. ME get denied an autograph by a knicks player?
[pic - click to view]

name a player in the last 15 years i would want an autograph from out of the locker room of the New York Knickerbockers? hahaha nobody ol lame a.ss players. Tryna buy players like the yankees, difference is, the Yankees WIN. Knick dont n*gga. dumbass franchise. n*ggas had the winningest coach of all time and still couldnt get it done lol f**k? Now n*ggas hype they goin to the playoffs, like thats the goal nowadays. NO NO dont win it all, lets just get to the playoffs hahaha. f**kin scrubs son.

I don't know why anyone would take you serious. You claim to be from new York but you're a laker fan. You're a disgrace. It could only get worse if you were a bulls fan. You and cashny are clowns.

This team with time will be fine. Watching boxden overreact to every piece of news or individual game is hilarious. If the Knicks beat Boston tonight n*ggas won't be anywhere to be found. "ol I only come out to give my opinion when there is an opportunity to cry and hate a.ss n*ggas"

Last edited by HotepSuns; 03-21-2011 at 12:13 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #63
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,566 | Props total: 70200 70200
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
So by your logic we have to cheer on every draft choice that our front office chooses??!?? Are you that f**king stupid? Listen guy we're New York Knicks fans. We've been chewing out our players for the longest because we expect a lot of them. We want to win. If we didn't care about our team I guess we wouldn't have been selling out home games & being high in home attendance even during the Isiah Era huh?

You're a laker fan & you want to really talk about appreciation for a player?
Funny how not once did you bring up the fact that your patheic fanbase doesn't appreciate their players.

When Kobe retires nobody is gonna care. You're just gonna wait for the next superstar to play for y'all & that will be it.

Think about it.

Phil is gone either this year or next. Kobe is on the decline heavily & Jerry Buss isn't getting any younger.

This guy wants to talk about fans liking out of town stars, WHEN MOST OF LAKER FANS OF FROM DIFFERENT TEAMS!f**king bandwagon b**ches
that s**t i bolded, i dont understand at all, i tried to make it sound like i think i know what its saying but nah, s**t didnt work out

you think people go to MSG to see the knicks? n*ggas go to see other players. Now, yeah stat and melo is the reason why many are heading there, but please believe, its not the knicks.

now u talking about when kobe retires. Why do knick fans plan so much for the future? (lebron will be a knick in 3 years?) Kobe is on the decline cuz u want him on the decline. f**kin knicks been on the decline since their expansion draft, f**k u talkin about lol.

face it, knicks are the most overrated franchise in ALL sports. i mean, players do want to play for new york....just not the knicks, thats why the nets are comin to brooklyn. AT least their is an option .
 7 years ago '07        #64
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
I don't know why anyone would take you serious. You claim to be from new York but you're a laker fan. You're a disgrace. It could only get worse if you were a bulls fan. You and cashny are clowns.

This team with time will be fine. Watching boxden overreact to every piece of news or individual game is hilarious. If the Knicks beat Boston tonight n*ggas won't be anywhere to be found. "ol I only come out to give my opinion when there is an opportunity to cry and hate a.ss n*ggas"
im a disgrace cuz i dont claim the knicks if thats what u call n*ggas with high IQs and a great sense of basketball knowledge, fine go draft michael sweetney a.ss n*ggas. Beating boston in a season game isnt the same as the finals. get it together u underacheiving muthaf**ka. IT IS NOT THE SAME!!! n*ggas coulda got danny granger, but got channing frye soft a.ss f**kin squares
 7 years ago '07        #65
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 DaForce13 said:
n*ggas really taking a laker yankee fan serious

knicks? jets? yea, your underacheiving life is really better than mine.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
knick fans are fickle win u won games they love u when u lose 5 they bash u

thats why im one of the 20k new yorkers thats laker fan kobe stans

i will be in the garden next season gold n purple on me. i dare a knick fan to jump out of line
 7 years ago '10        #67
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Bkjj11 said:
that s**t i bolded, i dont understand at all, i tried to make it sound like i think i know what its saying but nah, s**t didnt work out

you think people go to MSG to see the knicks? n*ggas go to see other players. Now, yeah stat and melo is the reason why many are heading there, but please believe, its not the knicks.

now u talking about when kobe retires. Why do knick fans plan so much for the future? (lebron will be a knick in 3 years?) Kobe is on the decline cuz u want him on the decline. f**kin knicks been on the decline since their expansion draft, f**k u talkin about lol.

face it, knicks are the most overrated franchise in ALL sports. i mean, players do want to play for new york....just not the knicks, thats why the nets are comin to brooklyn. AT least their is an option .
Oh you don't understand the bolded? I'll repeat it for you

This guy wants to talk about fans liking out of town stars, WHEN MOST OF LAKER FANS ARE FROM DIFFERENT TEAMS!

Understand now?

@ you believing people only go there to see star players, when fans go to see us play aginst the grizzlies & the wolves? They sure have star players there

Jesus christ you can't be this slow lol.

@ you not realizing that Laker fans solely go to home games for the exact reason you tried to give.

Kobe is on the decline because I want him on the decline? n*gga what?? : wowww.....that is so retarded it's not even funny lol wowww...

This n*gga just said players do not want to play for us.....

WHEN WE SIGNED MELOOO!!

And this dummy actually think anybody cares about the nets coming to bk? hah!!

Just stop son, please just stop.
 03-21-2011, 12:28 PM         #68
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
im a disgrace cuz i dont claim the knicks if thats what u call n*ggas with high IQs and a great sense of basketball knowledge, fine go draft michael sweetney a.ss n*ggas. Beating boston in a season game isnt the same as the finals. get it together u underacheiving muthaf**ka. IT IS NOT THE SAME!!! n*ggas coulda got danny granger, but got channing frye soft a.ss f**kin squares

I could care less if you root for the Knicks. But being from NYC and rooting for the lakers is like a n*gga from Los Angeles rooting for the Yankees. And by no coincidence you're a Yankee fan. You ain't a fan of these teams you're a fan of their success. Typical clown a.ss s**t n*ggas on the net do.

Thus why nobody should take you serious.
 03-21-2011, 12:32 PM         #69
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks how about you beat Boston tonight
 7 years ago '07        #70
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Oh you don't understand the bolded? I'll repeat it for you

This guy wants to talk about fans liking out of town stars, WHEN MOST OF LAKER FANS ARE FROM DIFFERENT TEAMS!

Understand now?

@ you believing people only go there to see star players, when fans go to see us play aginst the grizzlies & the wolves? They sure have star players there

Jesus christ you can't be this slow lol.

@ you not realizing that Laker fans solely go to home games for the exact reason you tried to give.

Kobe is on the decline because I want him on the decline? n*gga what?? : wowww.....that is so retarded it's not even funny lol wowww...

This n*gga just said players do not want to play for us.....

WHEN WE SIGNED MELOOO!!

And this dummy actually think anybody cares about the nets coming to bk? hah!!

Just stop son, please just stop.
most of laker fans are from different teams???? :rofl2: hahahaf;vaf;oihafhoafoafhaf what? do u mean towns or cities? im laughing too hard right now.

yea people do go to grizz/wolves games, thats what school trips are for. And please believe, all school trips suck a.ss. So watching the knicks and wolves play is asking for the nyc suicidal rate to go up 12%

and yeah avg 25 a game is being on the decline. so whats on the rise for the knicks? being the 7th seed instead of the 8th? dude stop, i understand u a knickerbocker fan and all that, but dude, YOUR team sucks every year. and in 10 years, ya still wont have a ring under ya belt....
 7 years ago '07        #71
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
I could care less if you root for the Knicks. But being from NYC and rooting for the lakers is like a n*gga from Los Angeles rooting for the Yankees. And by no coincidence you're a Yankee fan. You ain't a fan of these teams you're a fan of their success. Typical clown a.ss s**t n*ggas on the net do.

Thus why nobody should take you serious.
so wait, a kid from china cant be a celtic fan? is that what you are saying?

so u one of those people where if u born some place, u gotta rep for that squad. f**k outta here, Mets suck, Knicks suck, f**kin orange and blue. Disgrace to humanity. If you a fan of the teams, youre a fan. Who the f**k are u to tell someone who they should or have to be a fan of?

damn u knick fans are squares
 7 years ago '09        #72
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
this whole thread is full of anger from both sides of the aisle.
 7 years ago '09        #73
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 freshprinceoflb said:
Randy Moss never played on the Defensive side of the ball either so good comparison......
 03-21-2011, 12:51 PM         #74
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
so wait, a kid from china cant be a celtic fan? is that what you are saying?

so u one of those people where if u born some place, u gotta rep for that squad. f**k outta here, Mets suck, Knicks suck, f**kin orange and blue. Disgrace to humanity. If you a fan of the teams, youre a fan. Who the f**k are u to tell someone who they should or have to be a fan of?

damn u knick fans are squares

That had to be the stupidest f**king analogy of all time. You're a fan of success not teams. You don't have to lie to me. You have an inferiority complex and rooting for successful franchises makes you feel better about yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #75
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn aint even been a NY for a damn month and already where getting these threads after ever lost. smh ppl are just like media these days just wanna blow something up just to do it. bout to find out who real fans and not
 7 years ago '05        #76
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 freshprinceoflb said:
Randy Moss never played on the Defensive side of the ball either so good comparison......
Good point
 7 years ago '10        #77
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Bkjj11 said:
most of laker fans are from different teams???? :rofl2: hahahaf;vaf;oihafhoafoafhaf what? do u mean towns or cities? im laughing too hard right now.
n*gga use your brain & use your common sense. If i'm saying your team is full of bandwagoners how the f**k are you not able to comprehend you have fans from different teams.

You Hooked on Phonics a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Bkjj11 said:
yea people do go to grizz/wolves games, thats what school trips are for. And please believe, all school trips suck a.ss. So watching the knicks and wolves play is asking for the nyc suicidal rate to go up 12%

So you proved my point that fans dont just go to see star players at the MSG... @ u trying to s**t on the knicks name & failing hard at it. It makes no sense & it's useless lol. We've sucked for a decade there's nothing you can say that'll will get us riled up over hearing that.

Bkjj11 said:
and yeah avg 25 a game is being on the decline. so whats on the rise for the knicks? being the 7th seed instead of the 8th? dude stop, i understand u a knickerbocker fan and all that, but dude, YOUR team sucks every year. and in 10 years, ya still wont have a ring under ya belt....
What's on the rise? wow you continue to show your ignorance & stupidity. Obviously if we have two superstars in their prime with room to get more players we're on the rise you f**king moron. And we'll get a ring but I ain't making any promise cuz we suck *shrugs*
 7 years ago '07        #78
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
That had to be the stupidest f**king analogy of all time. You're a fan of success not teams. You don't have to lie to me. You have an inferiority complex and rooting for successful franchises makes you feel better about yourself.
what?

i dont understand all this loser talk, maybe u can have a successful franchise then u can feel better about your life ONE day. until then, keep scrubing the deck of the ship with a toothbrush u bottom dwellers. pleco faced as n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

suckass
 7 years ago '07        #79
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
n*gga use your brain & use your common sense. If i'm saying your team is full of bandwagoners how the f**k are you not able to comprehend you have fans from different teams.

You Hooked on Phonics a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

So you proved my point that fans dont just go to see star players at the MSG... @ u trying to s**t on the knicks name & failing hard at it. It makes no sense & it's useless lol. We've sucked for a decade there's nothing you can say that'll will get us riled up over hearing that.

What's on the rise? wow you continue to show your ignorance & stupidity. Obviously if we have two superstars in their prime with room to get more players we're on the rise you f**king moron. And we'll get a ring but I ain't making any promise cuz we suck *shrugs*

point made by a knick fan

/thread
 7 years ago '10        #80
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9644 9644
Interesting thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy