"Carmelo Anthony is the 'Randy Moss' of the NBA..."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
I'll wait until the end of next season to see if he is "the Randy Moss" of the NBA, dude has only played a handful of games for the Knicks, to early to judge.
 7 years ago '07        #42
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6138 6138
knicks fans think getting a defense minded coach will solve NY's problems forgetting that their star players are known to be extremely horrible on defense. amare and melo are both two of the most overrated "stars" in the nba. they are selfish players with low bball iq and contribute absolutely nothing on defense.

i damn near flatlined when amare said no one ever taught him how to play defense

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 03-21-2011 at 09:16 AM..
 03-21-2011, 09:15 AM         #43
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melo can play defense.. now that he has another star around him i actually think he may want to play defense especially if you find a defensive guru coach (Bulls coach) and hire him.. they said it their selves they go weeks without even hearing the word defense..
 03-21-2011, 09:19 AM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks Lost

03-21-2011, 09:20 AM         #45
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo broke scoring records? Hit a clutch shot in the finals?
 7 years ago '05        #46
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
knicks fans think getting a defense minded coach will solve NY's problems forgetting that their star players are known to be extremely horrible on defense. amare and melo are both two of the most overrated "stars" in the nba. they are selfish players with low bball iq and contribute absolutely nothing on defense.

i damn near flatlined when amare said no one ever taught him how to play defense
You're crazy if you think they have low bball iq, josh smith has low bball iq. They are two of the leagues best scorers which means the way find different ways to score against different types of defenses night in night out. They are just lazy on defense but amare has been playing better D this year from the games I have watched.
 7 years ago '05        #47
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Bkjj11 said:

knicks can get jesus as their foward and will still boo him. scums

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

f**k I HATE THESE SPOILED LOSERS.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

This n*gga spazzed.
 7 years ago '10        #48
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
imma real knick fan and melo ain't the problem. neither is dantoni. nor amare. Here's the problem:

THEY NEED TIME TO GEL TOGETHER!!!

Are you guys f**kin' morons? They need the time to build that chemistry. Melo is still trying to figure s**t out. So is Billups. This guy had 8 TO's last game. That's ridiculous for him. They need a few months. chill the fuk out.
 7 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Bkjj11 said:

knicks can get jesus as their foward and will still boo him. scums

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

f**k I HATE THESE SPOILED LOSERS.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

damn this was on some charlie sheen tiger blood s**t
 7 years ago '06        #50
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Bkjj11 went in on the Knicks and got these butt hurt fans coming out the woodworks.

Props my man because I couldn't have said it better myself
 7 years ago '07        #51
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
this thread got me
 7 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
:hmm:

7 years ago '07        #53
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,512 | Props total: 70096 70096
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
lol that's funny because, at least knicks fans appreciate their players....
WHAT? ya appreciate them so ya give them a standing ovation when theyre drafted right? Ya appreciate out of town stars (Kobe, Lebron) cuz ya wished ya could have a talented player like them.

TanstA! said:
this n*gga writing essays and s**t.....
on that note, here's a summary of you...

you straight a.ssbackwards uncle molested, father neglected f**got.

it makes me sick to even reply to a roach like you,

now begone to suck on your mothers 5 meter long tit you oversized filthy aids infested raccoon.
my dude, tell me why u mad lmao went mad off topic to try to be funny

WiLL i AM said:
This n*gga bkj one xmas morning woke up to his neighbor blowing his moms back out rocking a ewing jersey while his daddy was at work doin overtime to buy lil bkj a bootleg kobe rookie jersey
Years later, he shows up at his chicks house to surprise her just to see her back gettin blown out by a dude rocking a spreewell jersey
womp womp womp womp womp this 3rd grade at the lunch table response. Go to gym class u square.

Chief Dee said:
That comeback was weak, typical 6th grade your mom suck d!ck s**t. You could tell that dude is real salty about what BKJ. Aint no way to disguise that BKJ got under his skin. That salty a.ss nygga upset and trynna play it off. lol
hell yeah, dude had to defend his team at all costs

WiLL i AM said:
Yeah im so salty over some f*gget takin the time of his day write an essayabout his hatred towards a basketball team he knows hatin the knicks goes deeper than just "hating" the knicks. He prob got denied an autograph or something

Ur a f**kin idiot if u really think that what some random chimp from brooklyn that lives ina roach infested building with rats is really gona stop me from being a knick fan

Me layin down on my king size bed smokin kush in my half a mill home laughin at how salty this f*gget clearly is>>>some salty fagget that lives ina roach infested apartment in ghetto a.ss brooklyn salty about a nba team like as if the bully that took his lunch money in elemntary school was a knick fan
your response shows the high blood sugar u have from consuming all that SALT!

Ole cubical a.ss boy. ME get denied an autograph by a knicks player?
[pic - click to view]

name a player in the last 15 years i would want an autograph from out of the locker room of the New York Knickerbockers? hahaha nobody ol lame a.ss players. Tryna buy players like the yankees, difference is, the Yankees WIN. Knick dont n*gga. dumbass franchise. n*ggas had the winningest coach of all time and still couldnt get it done lol f**k? Now n*ggas hype they goin to the playoffs, like thats the goal nowadays. NO NO dont win it all, lets just get to the playoffs hahaha. f**kin scrubs son.
 7 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 WiLL i AM said:
Yeah im so salty over some f*gget takin the time of his day write an essayabout his hatred towards a basketball team
 7 years ago '09        #55
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
This dude at the top is goin in : dead:
 7 years ago '09        #56
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
just a moth ago i remember skip bayless saying give him carmelo over lebron, and knicks over heat....i was wondering when n*ggas were gonna realize melo is not a franchise player but just a taller stronger kevin martin....melo is nice but in the long run hes a liability, the knick team that they had before he came had a better chance for a deeper run in the playoffs than they do now
 03-21-2011, 11:33 AM         #57
knicksmelo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haters already bashing him calling him a cancer... smh
 7 years ago '08        #58
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
knicks haven't won s**t since 73. Nixon was in office the last time ya'll won. That n*gga died 20 years later without ya'll getting another ring.

Its been 38 years, soon to be 39 and then a 40th year that you haven't won s**t. How are you guys that arrogant with that many years of not winning?

Last edited by Arson; 03-21-2011 at 11:50 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #59
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
n*ggas really taking a laker yankee fan serious

7 years ago '10        #60
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
 Bkjj11 said:
WHAT? ya appreciate them so ya give them a standing ovation when theyre drafted right? Ya appreciate out of town stars (Kobe, Lebron) cuz ya wished ya could have a talented player like them.

So by your logic we have to cheer on every draft choice that our front office chooses??!?? Are you that f**king stupid? Listen guy we're New York Knicks fans. We've been chewing out our players for the longest because we expect a lot of them. We want to win. If we didn't care about our team I guess we wouldn't have been selling out home games & being high in home attendance even during the Isiah Era huh?

You're a laker fan & you want to really talk about appreciation for a player?

Funny how not once did you bring up the fact that your patheic fanbase doesn't appreciate their players.

When Kobe retires nobody is gonna care. You're just gonna wait for the next superstar to play for y'all & that will be it.

Think about it.

Phil is gone either this year or next. Kobe is on the decline heavily & Jerry Buss isn't getting any younger.

This guy wants to talk about fans liking out of town stars, WHEN MOST OF LAKER FANS OF FROM DIFFERENT TEAMS!

f**king bandwagon b**ches
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy