"Carmelo Anthony is the 'Randy Moss' of the NBA..."

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,888 | Props total: 21135 21135
 Bkjj11 said:

knicks can get jesus as their foward and will still boo him. scums

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

f**k I HATE THESE SPOILED LOSERS.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

lol that's funny because, at least knicks fans appreciate their players....
 7 years ago '06        #22
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,058 | Props total: 18822 18822
that's that s**t that make ya soul burn slow....
 7 years ago '04        #23
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 4620 4620
 Bkjj11 said:

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

n*gga go take your pill.
 7 years ago '06        #24
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 luv4music said:
no real Knicks fan is calling him out...yet
Who died and made you the public relations representative of "Real" Knicks fans? What constitutes a "Real" fan?

And FYI, like 99% of you love to blame the tsunami in Japan and uprising of the resistance in Libya on Mike "no D" Antoni....so I have no problem in calling out Melo for the flawed "super"-star that he is. I don't care how good his skillset may be, I'll always remember how he handled this situation down the stretch...and how much his need for an extension became more important than the destination he claimed he wanted all along.

Even with a competent Front Office, this organization is still a joke...and that comes from the top in James Dolan. It comes as no surprise that Melo is the type of guy that Guitar Jimmy couldn't live without...maybe its that used car salesman's smile Jimmy has become accustomed to know and love.

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 03-21-2011 at 03:27 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #25
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 Bkjj11 said:

this n*gga writing essays and s**t.....

on that note, here's a summary of you...

you straight a.ssbackwards uncle molested, father neglected f**got.

it makes me sick to even reply to a roach like you,

now begone to suck on your mothers 5 meter long tit you oversized filthy aids infested raccoon.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 03-21-2011 at 03:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #26
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
this is actually dissing a legend that is RANDY MOSS
 7 years ago '05        #27
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 freshprinceoflb said:
Randy Moss never played on the Defensive side of the ball either so good comparison......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #28
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
 Bkjj11 said:

the hand clap at the end of this story is = to "liking" your own facebook status... which makes everything you said before it dumb...
 7 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 TanstA! said:

now begone to suck on your mothers 5 meter long tit you oversized filthy aids infested raccoon.
jesus christ....
 7 years ago '07        #30
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
they love you when your up and winning

they hate you when your losing and down

kinda funny ahahahah
 7 years ago '06        #31
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 luv4music said:
no real Knicks fan is calling him out...yet

he may lapse on some ridiculous s**t defensively but he was busting his a.ss in that last minute today

a little too late, and Delfino crushed him, but he didn't give up

until we get a proper coach who actually knows how to run defensive sets, i can't fault the dude
Yeh man i have to agree with the last bit of that. I've been saying to Knick fans before they even thought of getting Melo, that your coach (D'Antoni) needs to go. No team and i repeat not even Jordans 96' Bulls could win with D'Antoni as coach.. He really is just a overpaid, low quality coach. I don't even think his offensive sets are that great, he usually has offensive players to make his 'system' look good.

Bkjj11 said:

this n*gga goin HAM on these knick fans..

TanstA! said:

n*ggas got mad hate in their hearts...
 7 years ago '07        #32
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I NEVER agree with bkj but dude spit the truth.

Seems for the past 5-6 years Knicks been talking about who they going to get in a year or two in FA.

s**ts annoying as hell "we going to get LBJ, we got the 100M dollar man Amare, now we got Melo, next year we gonna get Marc Gasol or Chris Paul"

When the f**k is the Knicks finally gonna fill out their FA team and Knicks finally start winning again (did they ever win in the first place?), oh wait Cavs and Pacers already have their #'s ..

they already on this status

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
Yeh man i have to agree with the last bit of that. I've been saying to Knick fans before they even thought of getting Melo, that your coach (D'Antoni) needs to go. No team and i repeat not even Jordans 96' Bulls could win with D'Antoni as coach.. He really is just a overpaid, low quality coach. I don't even think his offensive sets are that great, he usually has offensive players to make his 'system' look good.

this n*gga goin HAM on these knick fans..

n*ggas got mad hate in their hearts...
Listen..........nobody wanted that pringles f**k over here. Don't you see the sig n*gga? lol. Everybody knew it was going to be a scoring fest over here but

1. We didnt have shooters like the suns

2. His teams didn't play defense.

m-f said:
I NEVER agree with bkj but dude spit the truth.

Seems for the past 5-6 years Knicks been talking about who they going to get in a year or two in FA.

s**ts annoying as hell "we going to get LBJ, we got the 100M dollar man Amare, now we got Melo, next year we gonna get Marc Gasol or Chris Paul"

When the f**k is the Knicks finally gonna fill out their FA team and Knicks finally start winning again (did they ever win in the first place?), oh wait Cavs and Pacers already have their #'s ..

they already on this status

[pic - click to view]

Some knicks fans might not be straight up with you but I will. We are greedy, n*gga lol. No if's and's or but's about it. I think it's because we want a squad to win or maybe we just want star players to play for us but, a lot of knicks fans are greedy.

If people don't believe me go back to threads on here or even on realgm.com & read some of the s**t we were saying about the trades for melo. n*ggas wanted to give just eddy curry & danilo for melo.

Holy s**t....

Most of the og's like the 80's/90's fans could care less about the stars & just want our team to enforce defense. I think we should go after a good Center & fill out the rest of our bench instead of becoming like the Heat. I'll most likely say in future threads, "lets get cp3 or d12" or some next s**t but we seriously need to fill out our roster effectively with good pieces.

And we are not on no reggie miller choke status. If you have already beat some good teams how could you be on that status? That would mean the lakers, the celtics, the spurs & the mavs are also on the level.
 03-21-2011, 04:55 AM         #34
yuzo6917 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you smoking crack!!!! tell the truth
 7 years ago '06        #35
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,530 | Props total: 6765 6765
so one person represents all knick fans?
nice to know .....
 03-21-2011, 07:51 AM         #36
Colony84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #37
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Dat 1 Dude said:
the hand clap at the end of this story is = to "liking" your own facebook status... which makes everything you said before it dumb...
 7 years ago '09        #38
jholla2k 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2 2
any true SMART knick fan would know that melo is not the problem its the coach!! he hasn't done nothing different from when he was in denver, "hes not a good defender" like he ever was!! hes doin everything he can do in a wack system that dantoni coach!! nows hes a cancer to his team because hes speaks his mind and cares when the team loses
 7 years ago '05        #39
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
melo isn't as good as moss
 7 years ago '08        #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 P. Dedos said:
:rolllaugh :
That comeback was weak, typical 6th grade your mom suck d!ck s**t. You could tell that dude is real salty about what BKJ. Aint no way to disguise that BKJ got under his skin. That salty a.ss nygga upset and trynna play it off. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago