"Carmelo Anthony is the 'Randy Moss' of the NBA..."

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
5843 pageviews
134 comments

lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
"Carmelo Anthony is the 'Randy Moss' of the NBA..."

...is what some caller just said on sports radio few mins ago (WFAN)! it got me thinking... is he? :rasta:

134 comments for ""Carmelo Anthony is the 'Randy Moss' of the NBA...""

7 years ago '04        #2
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19611 19611
straight cash homey..
 7 years ago '07        #3
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Allen Iverson is.

Melo is just Melo.
 7 years ago '08        #4
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
he's a cancer than eats away what makes a team, a team
Lurker gave props

7 years ago '08        #5
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,921 | Props total: 7312 7312
Sooner or Later Melo gon say "Denver is the only place that will make me happy"
 7 years ago '06        #6
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52
space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125
damn you guys feenin for the knicks to do damage this year with no team... o well.. :mj2:
 7 years ago '08        #7
freshprinceoflb 1 heat pts
space
space
$492 | Props total: 155 155
Randy Moss never played on the Defensive side of the ball either so good comparison......
 7 years ago '05        #8
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
Sounds like NYC is starting to turn on him.. He hasn't even been a Knick for a full month..
 7 years ago '05        #9
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
 freshprinceoflb said:
Randy Moss never played on the Defensive side of the ball either so good comparison......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #10
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,321 | Props total: 2063 2063

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #11
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
no. no. no.
 7 years ago '10        #12
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
Sounds like NYC is starting to turn on him.. He hasn't even been a Knick for a full month..
it happens to everyone....nothing special
 7 years ago '04        #13
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1473 1473
no real Knicks fan is calling him out...yet

he may lapse on some ridiculous s**t defensively but he was busting his a.ss in that last minute today

a little too late, and Delfino crushed him, but he didn't give up

until we get a proper coach who actually knows how to run defensive sets, i can't fault the dude
 7 years ago '07        #14
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,304 | Props total: 69868 69868

knicks can get jesus as their foward and will still boo him. scums

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

f**k I HATE THESE SPOILED LOSERS.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

7 years ago '05        #15
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 632 632
 Bkjj11 said:

wait til the nets come to brooklyn, you'll see how much bball fans come out. f**k all these white analysts sitting in a cubical goin to every knick game. Go to brooklyn where real n*ggas know basketball.

f**kin knicks, i cant stand these losers son. LOSERS. Havent won s**t in decades and got nerve to demand something. I wish the nba got rid of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Get rid of the Garden, piece of s**t a.ss team with a crooked court Mecca of basketball my a.ss, n*ggas dont do s**t f**k i hate the knicks. Blue & orange

ive been a lakers fan since i was 10. And going out of town, being from ny, people expect me to be a knicks fan. f**k outta here, i'll bleed from my n*pples before before i rep these corny bastards. Ol Roger Mason signing a.ss n*ggas. Ol still paying Cuttino Mobley a.ss n*ggas. Ol drafting a small foward every year a.ss n*ggas. Ol Jerome James/Marbury/Eddy Curry get paid to sit a.ss n*ggas. Ol James Dolan lead the ship of Ls a.ss n*ggas. Ol no point of the MSG channel cuz the knicks are on it as n*ggas.

Now Melo is Randy Moss? how about you fans are f*gs that cant be happy if s**t was gold. f**k all ya with a pipe and a straw up each and every one of ya a.sses. Ol trade draft picks a.ss n*ggas. Ol we select nene hilario over amare waste of TIME a.ss n*ggas.

7 years ago '10        #16
space
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:

7 years ago '05        #17
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Bkjj11 said:

7 years ago '06        #18
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,629 | Props total: 8556 8556
the knicks are relevant can yall be at least happy with that for now
 03-21-2011, 02:51 AM         #19
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
the knicks are relevant can yall be at least happy with that for now
I kno rite cuz they aint gettin a title no time soon
 7 years ago '07        #20
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Bkjj11 said:

gotdamn
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago