50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
...I Doubt That Going Put That n*gga Nipsey Off The Set. I Mean Big U Is A Cool n*gga But I Doubt The Convo Went To Putting The n*gga Off The Set. I Dont Listen To b**ches Cause All They Do Is Lead To More s**t That Aint Worth The Time.
 7 years ago '06        #22
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
 sunsetnVine said:
LA politics is a mutha....

whoever the hell this is she going in...

@AsS_N_LouieBaGz YEA IM WEEDED N BREEDED OUT THE 60'S I TURNS NOTHING DOWN WHAT HE DID TO ME HAPPENED BACK TTO HIM EXCEPT 60X WORSE
Sat Mar 19 2011 19:43:23 (Eastern Daylight Time) via web in reply to a.ss_N_LouieBaGz

@AsS_N_LouieBaGz LIKE I SAID THATS WHAT HE GET HE KNOW WHAT HE DID WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IT AINT NO FREINDS IN THE NEIGBORS!!!!!!

@nipseyhussle Life is crazy..you never know when Karma will pop up on yo a.ss.LMAO.
Sat Mar 19 2011 12:56:54 (Eastern Daylight Time) via web

@NipseyHussle yea its bad when tha hood turn on u what u did to me got right bacc done to u KARMA is a b**ch this is just the beginningLMFAO
Sat Mar 19 2011 05:21:21 (Eastern Daylight Time) via web

L.A Rapper nipsey Hussle, His brother and Father got beat up todayThe streets are CRAZY
Sat Mar 19 2011 05:14:00 (Eastern Daylight Time) via web

Rapper Nipsey got beat up for bringing Y.G and Tyga to his hood to shoot a video
6:10 AM Mar 19th via Tweet Button

Rapper Nipsey Hussle got beat up and kicced off his hood rolling 60's hes not a gang member no more streetgangs.com/features/03181
6:09 AM Mar 19th via web

Rapper Nipsey Hussle linked to an officer involved shooting in South LA
5:49 AM Mar 19th via Tweet Button

streetgangs #BREAKING: Rapper #Nipsey #Hussle linked to an #LAPD officer involved shooting in South #LA Friday evening
4:44 AM Mar 19th via Tweet Button
Retweeted by ThaOfficialSKG and 34 others

realdeal
March 19, 2011 - 2:19 am
this is what happened, NOBODY got shot, only shot at. Big U was whopping Nispey Hussle’s a.ss, then his punk as brother pulled a gun to get Big U off of Nip. Nip brother, Black Sam, got scared and shot the gun in the air, when the popo pulled up, and then popo started popping off their gun, but some how, NOBODY got k!lled and nobody got shot.

man when it rains it pours... theres a trend of rappers in droughts getting caught up in street shyt... and going to jail.. im sad to see nip name in the headlines but im not surpised...
um she sounds like a angry ex girlfriend
weaksauce
 7 years ago '10        #23
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,502 | Props total: 9796 9796
*Calls his brother*

Some of it is true. Some is not.
 7 years ago '06        #24
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
 - Streetz - said:
um she sounds like a angry ex girlfriend
weaksauce
word is .... she got jumped while she was preggers...and someone called that shot... who will remain namesless.... hence why she so aggy.

regardless must be some truth to it.. e-streets is talking... and nip is quiet as a church mouse on twitter.

man he woulda been good if sony dropped his album instead of waiting on the unicorn called detox...

smh..
 7 years ago '04        #25
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
s**t just got real
 7 years ago '05        #26
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
Nippsey part Arab
 7 years ago '05        #27
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
And him getting kicked off the set may be true.... as.... Big u apparently is up in the ranks.. and tyga 52hoovas as im reading.. sooo bringing your enemies to your hood to get some airplay off cashmoney d!cks is a no go in LA...
....Hold Up..Hold Up...I Just Read This. Everybody Tyga Isnt From 52 and n*ggas Know Tyga Is Like A Mystery n*gga. First It Piru Then H's....n*ggas Know Not To Take Tyga Serious.

But If You Bringin YG's People Up On The Set Then I Can Understand But Tyga....n*ggas Just Laugh At Mikey.

Nipsey Went To YG's Set and Did The Scenes There For The Video.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #28
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Hold Up..Hold Up...I Just Read This. Everybody Tyga Isnt From 52 and n*ggas Know Tyga Is Like A Mystery n*gga. First It Piru Then H's....n*ggas Know Not To Take Tyga Serious.

But If You Bringin YG's People Up On The Set Then I Can Understand But Tyga....n*ggas Just Laugh At Mikey.

Nipsey Went To YG's Set and Did The Scenes There For The Video.

[pic - click to view]

LMAO.. well thanx for the clarification... i mean i know tyga aint no ryda or nothing... as he got relieved of his precious metals in the past.. i don't keep up with that scary camp so i wouldn't be suprised if he claimed ru also..

I do hope nip aint kicked off his set.... i still feel like he's the difference between the reals and the fakers... and its been a min ute since lables embraced actual gangster rappers. i like rappers that don't try to make that g shyt sound/look cool.. he seemed more down 2 earth about it or just jaded..

but then agian i don't like seeing him f**king wiht any of them off brands for pub so... i can cosign dicipline

iunno...

BIg u up there tho.. so the question is what if????

bad enough the lable thing.... when it rains..
 7 years ago '07        #29
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
 chamboi42o said:
what nationality is nipsey?
Iraqy
 7 years ago '05        #30
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
LMAO.. well thanx for the clarification... i mean i know tyga aint no ryda or nothing... as he got relieved of his precious metals in the past.. i don't keep up with that scary camp so i wouldn't be suprised if he claimed ru also..

I do hope nip aint kicked off his set.... i still feel like he's the difference between the reals and the fakers... and its been a min ute since lables embraced actual gangster rappers. i like rappers that don't try to make that g shyt sound/look cool.. he seemed more down 2 earth about it or just jaded..

but then agian i don't like seeing him f**king wiht any of them off brands for pub so... i can cosign dicipline

iunno...

BIg u up there tho.. so the question is what if????

bad enough the lable thing.... when it rains..
...Mikey I Mean Tyga Use To Be That Ru s**t From People Say But Once The Chain Got Snatch and All That. He Was Quiet Doing His Own Thing But His Camp G.E.D. Is Mainly H's,I Know That For A Fact But Tyga On The Set? HA! Hells To The Naw....

I Really Dont Think Big U Whoop Nipsey a.ss and Put Off The Set. Big U Aint Going Back To His Hood Ways To f!ght A Young Nipsey, He Might Get One of His G's To f!ght Nipsey But I Doubt It.

I Take It As In Just Talk....The b**ch Just Running Off The Mouth Adding EXTRAS To The Rumors That Really Aint Needed But For Now.....Its Just Bulls**t. Everytime Something Happen In The 60s,n*ggas Think Nipsey Done Died
 7 years ago '07        #31
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
 7 years ago '07        #32
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 5263 5263
*Puts on "The Marathon" and sits quietly*

7 years ago '06        #33
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Mikey I Mean Tyga Use To Be That Ru s**t From People Say But Once The Chain Got Snatch and All That. He Was Quiet Doing His Own Thing But His Camp G.E.D. Is Mainly H's,I Know That For A Fact But Tyga On The Set? HA! Hells To The Naw....

I Really Dont Think Big U Whoop Nipsey a.ss and Put Off The Set. Big U Aint Going Back To His Hood Ways To f!ght A Young Nipsey, He Might Get One of His G's To f!ght Nipsey But I Doubt It.

I Take It As In Just Talk....The b**ch Just Running Off The Mouth Adding EXTRAS To The Rumors That Really Aint Needed But For Now.....Its Just Bulls**t. Everytime Something Happen In The 60s,n*ggas Think Nipsey Done Died
you kno... its f**ked up but now that i think about it this nicca had to hit twitter a number of times to say im alive

aw man.. thats gotta be an ill feeling.

edit: Big U is still apparently still big... i gues you gotta be ready at anytime for violation. I can't imagine nipsey winning this f!ght lol

[video - click to view]

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 03-20-2011 at 10:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #34
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,124 | Props total: 4520 4520
 Dillinger805 said:
damn and nipsey seems to be a smart bizness man so i hope he doesnt get caught up in something that will end his short run he gots some talent
5 rax every night, whats the price on yours
 7 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
you kno... its f**ked up but now that i think about it this nicca had to hit twitter a number of times to say im alive

aw man.. thats gotta be an ill feeling.
...I Counted Atleast 3 Times.

-When 60's Had There Hood Day and Like About 30 Plus n*ggas Got Arrested and They Said It Was Nipsey Concert and Nipsey Got On Twitter Said He Wasnt Arrested,Wasnt Invole, and Wasnt Performing There.

-n*gga Started A Rumor On Boxden and Said Nipsey Was Dead n*gga Said Nipsey Got Shot At Some Party In H's or Trays and Died and n*ggas Was Saying There RIP With The Quickness and He Had To Jump On Twitter and Say "i'm not dead"

-This Rumor....
 7 years ago '04        #36
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Counted Atleast 3 Times.

-When 60's Had There Hood Day and Like About 30 Plus n*ggas Got Arrested and They Said It Was Nipsey Concert and Nipsey Got On Twitter Said He Wasnt Arrested,Wasnt Invole, and Wasnt Performing There.

-n*gga Started A Rumor On Boxden and Said Nipsey Was Dead n*gga Said Nipsey Got Shot At Some Party In H's or Trays and Died and n*ggas Was Saying There RIP With The Quickness and He Had To Jump On Twitter and Say "i'm not dead"

-This Rumor....
I'm about to start the next Nipsey rumor
 7 years ago '07        #37
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
hes black and african hahaah dad is from africa..

he needs to drop his album "south central state of mind"

alot of good talent always takes years to drop one f**ken album man lol
 7 years ago '06        #38
space
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
will this be an annual thing... like a running gag..
 7 years ago '05        #39
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
...You The One That Started The "Nipsey Got Shot Twice In The Chest" Rumor
 7 years ago '04        #40
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5708 5708
I saw him filming on crenshaw/slauson that thursday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago