Jon Jones Vs Anderson Silva...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 95 95
a good counter puncher with long reach could beat Jones other than that I don't see anybody beating him in LHW unless he moves to HW and faces guys that are bigger than him Cain, Overeem etc
 7 years ago '12        #122
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
Bones >>>
 7 years ago '08        #123
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 5533 5533
 StatandMelo said:
hes not even my favorite lhw in his own camp . Your just hating and trying your best to discredit him. Yes discredit him. Your statement is the same as when a racist says, "not to be racist but..." those are always followed with a racist comment. If you werent trying to discredit him you wouldnt of needed to say that.

O and just when I thought you couldnt get any dumber you are now claiming shogun didnt care . Ya im sure he didnt care about keeping his belt .

And ya the youngest lhw champ in ufc history whose undefeated and has run through everyone hes faced hasnt proved anything yet.

noone is saying he has the resume of gsp or silvaa but both of those guys have legit losses jones as of now does not
Who hurt you?

If Shogun didn't wana f!ght he should of just tapped in the 1st. Like dude said, you can't say Jones fought Shogun at anywhere near his best.

You're hatin on dude for saying Silva could be compared to Bruce Lee yet you're getting all sensitive bc I'm talking about Shogun in the Jones f!ght. lol Ooo but he's undefeated

Fact is Silva can be compared to a Bruce Lee of the UFC the way he dodges punches and the wide variety of KOs he has. Say what you want about him, but nobody else has that skill set.
 7 years ago '06        #124
detroitdipset 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 558 558
 bigree61 said:
not yet

love bones to death but the spider
Cudnt have replied better myself
 7 years ago '07        #125
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
^^^ exactly
 7 years ago '04        #126
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 95 95
 SlickJ101 said:
Why is age going to catch up with Silva? He's 35 now but probably has some of the lowest mileage of any f!ghter in the UFC bc of his style and how little damage he's taken in his career.

He's def still in his prime. I don't even think he's interested in f!ghting for more than another year or two.

He def doesn't strike me as a Chuck Liddel who'll keep f!ghting when he knows he shouldn't.
Say if they don't f!ght in the next 3 - 4 years Silva will be 38 Jones would be 26. Jones would have more experience while Silva starts slowing down. As time goes by Jones will get better while Silva gets older/older by the time we watch the f!ght its not going to be the same anderson you see now
 7 years ago '08        #127
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said:
Say if they don't f!ght in the next 3 - 4 years Silva will be 38 Jones would be 26. Jones would have more experience while Silva starts slowing down. As time goes by Jones will get better while Silva gets older/older by the time we watch the f!ght its not going to be the same anderson you see now
Again, I really doubt Silva will be f!ghting that long.

I'd say he's done in a year or two.
 7 years ago '08        #128
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StatandMelo said:
Bruce Lee never lost a sanctioned f!ght, silva has .

As I said before Silva at this point is the GOAT of mma, but noones unbeatable. Im not arguing that Jones will win in fact I never said he would so your entire post is nonsense.

I can say Jones fought shogun near his best. He was coming off of one of if not his most impressive victory ever.

Yall are saying he didnt look good but arent giving Jones credit for making him look that way. You'd have a point if shogun looked lackluster in his f!ght prior to Jones. However he didn't he looked to be at the top of his game. Ever stop to think he looked bad because he was f!ghting a superior f!ghter?

Thats like saying Vitor just looked bad, wasnt himself and not giving silva the credit for Koing him.
lol Difference being that you take away Vitor and Silva's resume is still way more impressive than Jones'.

Ever stop to think Rua had to long of a layoff after Machida and got sloppy?
 7 years ago '08        #129
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 Laid Back said:
I like Bones Jones and all but this is exactly the same kind of hype Machida was receiving. On top of that, he has the same issue for me that Machida did...His chin hasn't been tested yet.

idk why Shogun didn't throw any leg kicks last night, would of been the only logical game plan for him. The reach advantage was way to much.
The times I saw Shogun go for leg kicks he ate strong lefts.
 7 years ago '09        #130
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 2568 2568
Jones is a monster... His f!ght with Rashad will be his most intense, seeing as they both trained with each other...
 03-22-2011, 09:30 PM         #131
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sirjaybee said:
Jones is to illusive and too fast for anyone in the UFC right now
e∑lu∑sive Adjective /iˈlo͞osiv/
Synonyms:

adjective: evasive, elusory

Difficult to find, catch, or achieve
success will become ever more elusive
Difficult to remember or recall
the elusive thought he had had moments before

Example: Jon Jones isn't too fast and elusive for Anderson Silva.
 7 years ago '06        #132
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
Anyone can lose any given night. Right now, with the size and reach advantage, i got bones slightly over silva but i never seen bones f!ght a prolific kicker like silva before.
 7 years ago '08        #133
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 bigshock said:
The times I saw Shogun go for leg kicks he ate strong lefts.
JBJ kept Shogun off balance with those inside leg kicks and side kicks to the thigh too... before the f!ght, I tried to visualize what strategy would be best for Shogun and the tactic that made the most sense is a s**t ton of leg kicks for the first couple rounds... once JBJ started showing off those kicks I knew the f!ght was all but over...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy