Jon Jones Vs Anderson Silva...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 thehawk33 said:
Heres the full f!ght

Audio is a bit off. But it serves its purpose.

I'm a Chonan fan boy though. I get defensive when people forget about my boy's marquee performance
trust me i love the fact that ryo can walk into a room that anderson is in and be able to walk by with his chin up..........like yeah spider keep it movin.....lol
 7 years ago '07        #102
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 44Caliber said:

i see someone thinks like me. the kid is an incredible f!ghter but i think he is a douche.
Lol well honestly... I don't put too much stock into f!ghters outside of the octagon. Because then I get conflicting feelings. If I really paid attention to the outside antics of f!ghters, Brian Stann would probably be my favorite f!ghter, I'd be disgusted with my boy Rampage, and I'd probably think like most of you guys that think JBJ is a douche. I also think that I'd actually be a Rashad Evans fan, but I really only catch him in the ring. I kinda thought Evans was a douche too... But now I'm seeing accounts of him outside of the ring, and it's causing me some serious mental conflict lol
 7 years ago '05        #103
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Optimus Crime said:
Lol well honestly... I don't put too much stock into f!ghters outside of the octagon. Because then I get conflicting feelings. If I really paid attention to the outside antics of f!ghters, Brian Stann would probably be my favorite f!ghter, I'd be disgusted with my boy Rampage, and I'd probably think like most of you guys that think JBJ is a douche. I also think that I'd actually be a Rashad Evans fan, but I really only catch him in the ring. I kinda thought Evans was a douche too... But now I'm seeing accounts of him outside of the ring, and it's causing me some serious mental conflict lol
i get wut ur sayin. i dont watch the sport because of my feelings towards certain competitors, but their personalities do determine who i root for.
 7 years ago '06        #104
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
I want to see the Bones vs. Rampage / Evans / or Machida f!ght before I see him go against Silva.

Besides... I rather see the Silva vs. GSP then the GSP vs. Penn f!ght go down before they making Bones vs. Silva a big hype.
 7 years ago '08        #105
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 1333 1333
Would be a great f!ght... I want them to give JBJ a few title defenses before doing a superf!ght, but I hope they don't wait too long to do it... Spider's the GOAT but he ain't gettin any younger either
 03-21-2011, 08:20 AM         #106
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pump the brakes, he's gotta f!ght evans first(but shouldn't have a problem)
 7 years ago '05        #107
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
at people forgetting that gsp is going to beat jake shields then out wrestle silva..
 7 years ago '04        #108
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
Bones needs to f!ght heavyweights for a challenge....not middleweights.

He'd destroy the Spider off of size difference and wrestling alone.
 7 years ago '05        #109
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 awall said:
lol...yall cats acting like sivia cant be beat..white dude was owning silva the entire f!ght until the end...s**t let bones wrestle silva to the ground i dont think he would catch him with any lucky locks.

silva should f!ght the white dude again and i bet u the white dude would win..he wouldnt make the same mistake.

lol...and 1 thing yall act like silva is a beast..dude stands around scared to hit first because hes afraid to get hit. a true warrior isnt afraid like silva is. Somebody said that jones is the same way..no he isn't' jones comes forward with kicks just not at fast pace. I have never heard a crowd boo jones for being boring like silva.

jones would play with silva.....and win easily.
let me guess u started watching mma 3 years ago. you are crazy is i think Anderson isnt a beast. He is a counter puncher genius, so of course he lets his opponet get off first.

Also, Chael is one heck of a wrestler and he trains at the best camp for wrestlers Qwest. Also, Im sure u didnt know this but he was juced up and also, anderson was looking solely for the sub in that match because Chael was popping off about the Nogs BJJ credentials.

Optimus Crime said:
I try not to but I always end up doing it. I mean I will match everyone of his f!ghts because the kid is amazing but Im not a fan of his.
Rampage is different because he has personality and is hilarious.
I dont really like Rashad either but after all of this I am starting to like him more again.

Tikyle2 said:
Bones needs to f!ght heavyweights for a challenge....not middleweights.

He'd destroy the Spider off of size difference and wrestling alone.
Anderson walks around at about 220. Wrestling Anderson down would be the only shot he has, but everyone thinks Anderson is easy to take down, but they forget about how good of a wrestler that Chael is.
 7 years ago '10        #110
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
 44Caliber said:
let me guess u started watching mma 3 years ago. you are crazy is i think Anderson isnt a beast. He is a counter puncher genius, so of course he lets his opponet get off first.

Also, Chael is one heck of a wrestler and he trains at the best camp for wrestlers Qwest. Also, Im sure u didnt know this but he was juced up and also, anderson was looking solely for the sub in that match because Chael was popping off about the Nogs BJJ credentials.

I try not to but I always end up doing it. I mean I will match everyone of his f!ghts because the kid is amazing but Im not a fan of his.
Rampage is different because he has personality and is hilarious.
I dont really like Rashad either but after all of this I am starting to like him more again.

Anderson walks around at about 220. Wrestling Anderson down would be the only shot he has, but everyone thinks Anderson is easy to take down, but they forget about how good of a wrestler that Chael is.

Yes Chael is a great wrestler, but Bones would take Silva down with similar ease. Dude's frame is just too big for Silva to compete on the ground with ... and his reach advantage standing would be the icing on the cake.
 7 years ago '07        #111
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
when jones cleans out the division then we talk about super f!ghts
 7 years ago '05        #112
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
ok im done with this subject. most of yall know MMA but yall are getting mesmerized by a young lion. Obviously yall have forgotted what Anderson does to people, especially the ones that he views as a challenge.

I wouldnt eve categorize myself as a hardcore fan but I watch a lot of MMA and no one is touching Anderson right now. He is in his prime, and just KO'd Vitor with a front kick.

And for all of yall that are talking about JBJ size, Forrest is prolly the biggest LHW out there, that reach doesnt mean anything if u cant hit him.

Before Bones tries his hand @ Silva he needs to prove himself, yall acting like the kid is up there with the greats off of a few f!ghts.
 7 years ago '08        #113
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
Is nobody else in this thread going to mention that Shogun looked like he hadn't trained in years?

He was gassed halfway through the 1st round. Yea, Jones hit him with some good shots, but you could look at Rua's body and see he wasn't anywhere near the kind of shape he was against Machida.

Not to discredit Jones completely, but that wasn't a dominating f!ght just bc of his performance.
 7 years ago '04        #114
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
if bones were to f!ght silva it has to be soon in the next year or so. Age is going to catch up with Silva so if this f!ght were to happen in 2 - 3 years Bones would have the advantage
 7 years ago '04        #115
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]

Whats amazing about this, isn't that he tapped, but that he tapped after Jones was already off him... lol I can't believe I doubted Jones even for a second, shoulda known better!
 7 years ago '08        #116
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StatandMelo said:
shogun always looks like that heres his 2nd f!ght vs machida

stop making s**t up.

and ya he was gassed but when your on the ground and u have a bigger guy laying on u, ur doing everything u can to get up your going to get tired. its not like shogun was known for showing exceptional cardio once people put him in danger. besides him gassing had nothing to do with the outcome this f!ght was done in the first and if jbj was more aggressive he couldve stopped him in the first

stop trying to discredit jones he dominated a legend give him his due and lets see what happens in his next f!ght.
lol Stop being a butthurt f**got bc I threw some doubt on your fav f!ghter's win. I f**kin said word for word, "Not to discredit Jones." I like Jones, but people are already talking him up like he's a GSP or a Silva. He hasn't proven that yet.

Shogun looked like he didn't even give a f**k. He was on his back and just dropped his hands on the mat and let Jones do whatever he wanted.
 7 years ago '08        #117
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said:
if bones were to f!ght silva it has to be soon in the next year or so. Age is going to catch up with Silva so if this f!ght were to happen in 2 - 3 years Bones would have the advantage
Why is age going to catch up with Silva? He's 35 now but probably has some of the lowest mileage of any f!ghter in the UFC bc of his style and how little damage he's taken in his career.

He's def still in his prime. I don't even think he's interested in f!ghting for more than another year or two.

He def doesn't strike me as a Chuck Liddel who'll keep f!ghting when he knows he shouldn't.
 03-21-2011, 01:24 PM         #118
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jones is to illusive and too fast for anyone in the UFC right now
 7 years ago '05        #119
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StatandMelo said:
so your claiming shogun isnt a "great"?

this is mma you dont necessairly need a ton of f!ghts to be great. Look at cain are you going to say hes not a top hw? Yes A silva ko'd vitor easily but Vitor was looking to stand with him do you really think jones will try and stand with a silva? his standup will beused to setup his takedowns only .

I mean your saying jones stands no shot against silva because he hasnt fought that much, thats a pretty weak arguement considering hes dominated everyone who he has fought. You cant knock someone for being young.

of course Shogun is one of the greats but he looked like a shell of himself. You cant credit Bones for smashing a great in Shogun but discredit Spider for doing the same to Vitor.

Bones has a punchers chance against Silva nothing more. He isnt more skilled at any facet except wrestling. And I dont see Jon Jones being able to take Anderson down and control him like Chael did.

And while he is trying use his striking to setup the takedown Anderson would catch him with something and end the night.

and and people saying Bones is to quick for Silva. Anderson Silva is the closet thing tho Bruce Lee f!ghting.
 7 years ago '08        #120
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 sirjaybee said:
Jones is to illusive and too fast for anyone in the UFC right now
lol Is this real life?

44Caliber said:

of course Shogun is one of the greats but he looked like a shell of himself. You cant credit Bones for smashing a great in Shogun but discredit Spider for doing the same to Vitor.

Bones has a punchers chance against Silva nothing more. He isnt more skilled at any facet except wrestling. And I dont see Jon Jones being able to take Anderson down and control him like Chael did.

And while he is trying use his striking to setup the takedown Anderson would catch him with something and end the night.

and and people saying Bones is to quick for Silva. Anderson Silva is the closet thing tho Bruce Lee f!ghting.

[pic - click to view]

Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago