Jon Jones Vs Anderson Silva...

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Russ369 said:
I dunno how people can hate on Bones aside from his recent comments...
hes a physical specimen and an incredible athlete, but hes a douche bag. hes a f**kin cornball and strikes me as quite an idiot to be honest. he cant articulate wut he feels so he always has some stupid "quote" to spout out. i was actually watchin a clip from the post f!ght press conference today where he was telling the story about the mugger. my wife was sitting at the kitchen counter and about 3 minutes in she said "this guy is boring me to death with this stupid story" lol. with that said, ill still watch every single 1 of his f!ghts cuz theyre exciting, but i wont root for him.
 7 years ago '05        #82
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Optimus Crime said:
Yeah I'm pretty sure we're on the same page too... I was just speaking up because it seems like all the people that know their sh!t seem to be anti Bones... lol

I actually think that JBJ is a great thing for MMA. I mean before you become knowledgeable, you gotta first either train one, or watch one of the separate arts and slide into MMA as a casual. JBJ shut down Sherdog last night, and I've never seen this many active MMA topics in the main section of the BX Sportcenter. I think that JBJ brought some new fans into MMA

Money Mayweather said that MMA is popular because whites needed a sport that they could dominate (Paraphrasing obviously) but I think it's great that the MW champ is an Afro Brazilian, The HW Champ is Mexican, and now the LHW belt, which is the deepest division in the UFC has a young Black champ with plenty of black contenders (Page, Evans, potentially Davis) swimming in the shark tank... Diversity FTW lol

u are right. i am more anti jones than i would be because of the d!ckriding that popped up from no where. plus, i am taken a back at how all of a sudden jones is the goat mma f!ghter. i mean liets get serious, no way he beats Anderson.

your other points are well proven but floyd is an idiot and his is jealous that mma is rapidly growing in popularity and boxing is moving the other direction.
 7 years ago '05        #83
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Cee4our said:
hes a physical specimen and an incredible athlete, but hes a douche bag. hes a f**kin cornball and strikes me as quite an idiot to be honest. he cant articulate wut he feels so he always has some stupid "quote" to spout out. i was actually watchin a clip from the post f!ght press conference today where he was telling the story about the mugger. my wife was sitting at the kitchen counter and about 3 minutes in she said "this guy is boring me to death with this stupid story" lol. with that said, ill still watch every single 1 of his f!ghts cuz theyre exciting, but i wont root for him.

i see someone thinks like me. the kid is an incredible f!ghter but i think he is a douche.
 7 years ago '04        #84
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I dunno I really don't take him for his outside-the-cage personality, I just care for what he does when he f!ghts...
 7 years ago '05        #85
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Russ369 said:
I dunno I really don't take him for his outside-the-cage personality, I just care for what he does when he f!ghts...
if mma were a team sport, id want jbj on my team. but mma is so personal that i root for guys that i like personally. i mean for f**k's sake my avy is nate quarry's logo. nate quarry isnt the most accomplished f!ghter in the world but if u dont like nate quarry i dont like u lol.
 7 years ago '04        #86
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Russ369 said:
They need to bring back Chonnan just so he can make the Spider scream again!
Lol....chonan was gettin his @ss beat that whole f!ght.......he caught lightning in a bottle with that 1........
 7 years ago '04        #87
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
dude is right about Jones seeming like a boring douchebag but whatever

with what he does in the ring, he can be that
 7 years ago '04        #88
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,322 | Props total: 2616 2616
 jdogg562 said:
Lol....chonan was gettin his @ss beat that whole f!ght.......he caught lightning in a bottle with that 1........

Revisionist History FTL. Chonan was well on his way to a decision victory without the submission
 7 years ago '05        #89
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
lol...yall cats acting like sivia cant be beat..white dude was owning silva the entire f!ght until the end...s**t let bones wrestle silva to the ground i dont think he would catch him with any lucky locks.

silva should f!ght the white dude again and i bet u the white dude would win..he wouldnt make the same mistake.

lol...and 1 thing yall act like silva is a beast..dude stands around scared to hit first because hes afraid to get hit. a true warrior isnt afraid like silva is. Somebody said that jones is the same way..no he isn't' jones comes forward with kicks just not at fast pace. I have never heard a crowd boo jones for being boring like silva.

jones would play with silva.....and win easily.

Last edited by awall; 03-20-2011 at 11:57 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #90
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 awall said:
lol...yall cats acting like sivia cant be beat..white dude was owning silva the entire f!ght until the end...s**t let bones wrestle silva to the ground i dont think he would catch him with any lucky locks.

silva should f!ght the white dude again and i bet u the white dude would win..he wouldnt make the same mistake.

lol...and 1 thing yall act like silva is a beast..dude stands around scared to hit first because hes afraid to get hit. a true warrior isnt afraid like silva is. Somebody said that jones is the same way..no he isn't' jones comes foward with kicks just not at fast pace. I have never heard a crowd boo jones for being boring like silva.
 7 years ago '04        #91
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 thehawk33 said:

Revisionist History FTL. Chonan was well on his way to a decision victory without the submission
really....go back and watch that again and look at chonans face.....he looked like he got hit with a pillow case full of oranges.......
 7 years ago '05        #92
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 awall said:

lol...and 1 thing yall act like silva is a beast..dude stands around scared to hit first because hes afraid to get hit. a true warrior isnt afraid like silva is. Somebody said that jones is the same way..no he isn't' jones comes forward with kicks just not at fast pace. I have never heard a crowd boo jones for being boring like silva.

jones would play with silva.....and win easily.
So you're saying he's not?! Oh.

Anderson isn't even one of my favorite f!ghters, but it'd be foolish for anyone who calls themselves an MMA fan (whether casual or otherwise) to not think that he's one of the all-time greats.
 7 years ago '05        #93
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
ryo was gettin his a.ss beat, but also face damage doesnt mean that much....look at chael's face after he dominated anderson for 23 minutes.
 7 years ago '04        #94
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
really....go back and watch that again and look at chonans face.....he looked like he got hit with a pillow case full of oranges.......
But that's just how Chonan looks...

However, it doesn't change the fact that under Pride scoring criteria, that Chonan had the match in hand prior to the submission, which Rutten acknowledged in the commentary for the f!ght. As I'm sure you know. the main judging criteria in PRIDE was, in theory, the effort and ability to finish the f!ght, while in practice, f!ghters were often rewarded for how you did as the f!ght went on, a sort of "what have you done for me lately?" type of thing. Both of which would have had the decision going to Chonan prior to the finish. Now if the judging criteria of "Who looks more beat up?' had been put into effect, than Silva would have won.
 7 years ago '05        #95
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 thehawk33 said:
Now if the judging criteria of "Who looks more beat up?' had been put into effect, than Silva would have won.
if they did put it into effect....i could beat wanderlei no problem :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #96
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 thehawk33 said:
But that's just how Chonan looks...

However, it doesn't change the fact that under Pride scoring criteria, that Chonan had the match in hand prior to the submission, which Rutten acknowledged in the commentary for the f!ght. As I'm sure you know. the main judging criteria in PRIDE was, in theory, the effort and ability to finish the f!ght, while in practice, f!ghters were often rewarded for how you did as the f!ght went on, a sort of "what have you done for me lately?" type of thing. Both of which would have had the decision going to Chonan prior to the finish. Now if the judging criteria of "Who looks more beat up?' had been put into effect, than Silva would have won.
All valid points maybe i need to bust out the dvd and watch it again it has been awhile but i remember thinkin damn anderson is gettin in that @ss,that's what made the W that much more crazy, cuz i thought he was losing badly....and he snatched a dub from the jaws of defeat....kind of like the way anderson did chael sonnen......
 7 years ago '04        #97
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
if they did put it into effect....i could beat wanderlei no problem :dancingcool:

Fedor would never win a f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #98
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 thehawk33 said:

Fedor would never win a f!ght.
Marcus Davis would never win a f!ght...
 7 years ago '04        #99
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
 jdogg562 said:
All valid points maybe i need to bust out the dvd and watch it again it has been awhile but i remember thinkin damn anderson is gettin in that @ss,that's what made the W that much more crazy, cuz i thought he was losing badly....and he snatched a dub from the jaws of defeat....kind of like the way anderson did chael sonnen......
Heres the full f!ght

Audio is a bit off. But it serves its purpose.

I'm a Chonan fan boy though. I get defensive when people forget about my boy's marquee performance
 7 years ago '05        #100
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
Marcus Davis would never win a f!ght...
that almost seems racist...cuz all irish guys look beat up.....wait maybe that was racist
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago