Koolo AKA @Not_Afraid2Leak Responds To Aftermath's Slim Da Mombsta's Death Threats For Detox Leaks

most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
Faker than Nicki Minaj`s face,you must like viruses downloading such s**t
 03-20-2011, 06:52 PM         #82
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:
i think these detox leaks are bulls**t. In business in order to test out a product or a service the ones who created it will get a bunch of people for beta testing... depending on the comments they will adjust the service/product accordingly. Well in music there is NO beta testing there's only "leaks", that's how you test the music...

how come you never heard of a Michael Jackson record leaking? or even a beyonce record? how come you don't hear gaga or britney records leaking?

for an album that's been in the "making" for the last 10 years you can't expect people to like the same thing they liked 10 years ago. These so called leaks in my opinion are a way to test the market...

remember the under pressure? dre and jimmy get on the boston game talking about "under pressure" coming out in two weeks? this was what last april???? an unfinished version of the song leaked and people couldn't believe the garbage they were hearing, so they took the song and used it on the HP laptop commercials...

the marketing plan for Detox was put into motion when Dre and Jimmy FIRST introduced Beats back in 2008, followed by a bunch of leaks, some appearances, Dr Pepper, etc.... and it's working because everyone is still talking about it
And the winner of the award for longest speech composed that nobody gave a flying f**k about goes to this mother f**ker right here.
 7 years ago '10        #83
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 illicitx said:
And the winner of the award for longest speech composed that nobody gave a flying f**k about goes to this mother f**ker right here.

and the winner for sucking my c*ck first goes to, this motherf**ker right here
 7 years ago '10        #84
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 7 years ago '05        #85
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
monkeysssss! lmao
 03-22-2011, 02:59 AM         #86
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:
and the winner for sucking my c*ck first goes to, this motherf**ker right here
Leave it to a b**ch n*gga like you to respond back with a c*ck sucking insult.

f**k around with me n*gga and I'll leave your girl standing nekkid in the red light district holding a sign saying "Welfare for Virgins".

 03-22-2011, 03:01 AM         #87
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
2 f**gots arguing like a couple of f**kin girls in here!
And leave it to a f**got n*gga like you with a name like "deeznutz" to feel left out about the potential possibility of two f**gots doing something without your involvement.

Now do what your mom does when she sees these nuts and respect a n*gga.



 03-22-2011, 03:48 AM         #88
LongHair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:
i think these detox leaks are bulls**t. In business in order to test out a product or a service the ones who created it will get a bunch of people for beta testing... depending on the comments they will adjust the service/product accordingly. Well in music there is NO beta testing there's only "leaks", that's how you test the music...

how come you never heard of a Michael Jackson record leaking? or even a beyonce record? how come you don't hear gaga or britney records leaking?

for an album that's been in the "making" for the last 10 years you can't expect people to like the same thing they liked 10 years ago. These so called leaks in my opinion are a way to test the market...

remember the under pressure? dre and jimmy get on the boston game talking about "under pressure" coming out in two weeks? this was what last april???? an unfinished version of the song leaked and people couldn't believe the garbage they were hearing, so they took the song and used it on the HP laptop commercials...

the marketing plan for Detox was put into motion when Dre and Jimmy FIRST introduced Beats back in 2008, followed by a bunch of leaks, some appearances, Dr Pepper, etc.... and it's working because everyone is still talking about it
exactly what i was thinking. they own the writes to those songs. there just caking off dr dres name. he doesnt even have to drop an album and he'd still cake off the singles hes dropped so far


cmon son this is DR DRE ur not leaking his tracks whenever you want like u can just walk up in his studio and take it off his computer...thats the only way they get leaked or an engineer and if it was an engineer he would be fired....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 2
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy