@Not_Afraid2Leak (person leaking Game, Eminem and Dre songs) reconciles with the Game & has DETOX

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
Detox deserves to be leaked
 7 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 YoungNiNsane said:
watch Aftermath n*ggas body bag this guy.

I think its a marketing scheme. This dude aint stupid enough to talk like that on twitter.
@ thinking any aftermath n*gga would ever dare step foot in saudia, let alone try to go there on some beef s**t..this guy is simply rich as f**k, across the world, and has nothing beter to do with his life..why else would he leak tracks for nothing in return? Hahaha @ game talking about he'd be taking food out of his kids mouth's n*gga neede to stfu..acting as if he's not a multi millionaire who would still very much be able to take care of his kids quite comfortably for a long a.ss time, even if this album never see's the light of day or gets leaked early
 7 years ago '07        #43
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Arson said:
shiiiettt, that bulls**t can't be on detox

I don't believe you, you need more people
n*gga u have heard kush, right? ...all that detox will mainly consist of is bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #44
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Brainwave said:
Anyone notice Em's manager Paul Rosenberg is 1 of his 3 following?
Yeah, because he talks s**t to him all the time.
 7 years ago '04        #45
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
This s**t reminds me of that 16 year old hacker who made lady gaga ,kesha and them shout him out so that he wouldnt leak songs and nekkid pics
 03-19-2011, 01:58 PM         #46
K PeeZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Detox is coming soon whether you believe it or not...I know its popular to s**t on Dre and his album but the joint will be out in the next few months
ill believe it when i see it if it comes out then thats great if it dont its not like we all havent predicted it

but do i think the album is done no do i think he knows what songs are going to be on the album no

there for i dont think he has much to leak to say its a offical ''detox'' album
 7 years ago '06        #47
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25804 25804
 gimmethat said:
This s**t reminds me of that 16 year old hacker who made lady gaga ,kesha and them shout him out so that he wouldnt leak songs and nekkid pics
lmao who did that?
 7 years ago '10        #48
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
When you're half way across the world you can do that, and if he's from some rich arab family then his security is probably on some Al-Qaeda type shyt.
Give me a break. If he was some multi millionaire dude living in the middle east, he would have much more things going on then this bulls**t.
 7 years ago '10        #49
space
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
@ thinking any aftermath n*gga would ever dare step foot in saudia, let alone try to go there on some beef s**t..this guy is simply rich as f**k, across the world, and has nothing beter to do with his life..why else would he leak tracks for nothing in return? Hahaha @ game talking about he'd be taking food out of his kids mouth's n*gga neede to stfu..acting as if he's not a multi millionaire who would still very much be able to take care of his kids quite comfortably for a long a.ss time, even if this album never see's the light of day or gets leaked early
How do you know he isn't getting anything in return? Rich or not. No one will leak that s**t for free if they have access to "Detox". Why do you think Game was speaking like that? He knows more about dudes leaking HIS tracks than we do.
 7 years ago '07        #50
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 YoungNiNsane said:
Give me a bhttp://slumz.boxden.com/f87/hip-hop-album-sales-week-ending-12-12-2010-a-1462746/reak. If he was some multi millionaire dude living in the middle east, he would have much more things going on then this bulls**t.

thats all those f**kers do, look at Gaddafis sons paying 1 million dollars to get 50 Cent to perform for them, alot of the middle east is infatuated with rap music...

this probably is some dumb a.ss teen son of one of those oil f**ks

kill this f**ker
 7 years ago '10        #51
space
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:

thats all those f**kers do, look at Gaddafis sons paying 1 million dollars to get 50 Cent to perform for them, alot of the middle east is infatuated with rap music...

this probably is some dumb a.ss teen son of one of those oil f**ks

kill this f**ker
Proof? and even if he is related to those middle eastern guys, how is he getting access to all of this?

Like I said in my first post, it's a scheme to get the buzz going. Dre needs it.
 7 years ago '04        #52
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 YoungNiNsane said:
Proof? and even if he is related to those middle eastern guys, how is he getting access to all of this?

Like I said in my first post, it's a scheme to get the buzz going. Dre needs it.
He spent months looking for connects. He was on RB for quite a while. He put word out he was gonna pay thousands for Recovery, but it ended up leaking anyway. He got in touch with some people thrugh that. About five months later he finally got in touch with a good connect and started buying Eminem songs. RapBasement started freaking out about him leaking songs on there and tagging them as RapBasement exclusives because they were getting threats from Universal. So he started his own site. It's sick, but he does it for e-fame.
 7 years ago '10        #53
space
space
space
 JFamis said:
He spent months looking for connects. He was on RB for quite a while. He put word out he was gonna pay thousands for Recovery, but it ended up leaking anyway. He got in touch with some people thrugh that. About five months later he finally got in touch with a good connect and started buying Eminem songs. RapBasement started freaking out about him leaking songs on there and tagging them as RapBasement exclusives because they were getting threats from Universal. So he started his own site. It's sick, but he does it for e-fame.
You have link to his site? Thanks for the explanation.
 7 years ago '04        #54
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 YoungNiNsane said:
You have link to his site? Thanks for the explanation.
studioleaks.info
 7 years ago '04        #55
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
And to all you conspiracy theorists thinking he's working for Universal, read his tweets. No company is gonna be alright with the things he says about Dre, Game, Eminem or any of that. There's no amount of publicity worth that.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
...I Believe Homie Has Leftovers Of Detox But Im Curious To What He Got To Offer.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23341 23341
 Deniro732 said:
n*gga u have heard kush, right? ...all that detox will mainly consist of is bulls**t
n*gga kush is more inline with what I would expect from Detox. Chillin sounds like some bulls**t. At least Kush knocks.
 03-19-2011, 03:24 PM         #58
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vazquez1085 said:
lmao his dude is on sum s**t...I have a strongggggg feelin this dude is a marketing scheme by interscope to generate artist and album buzz..if not this dude woulda been caught a loooooong time ago
This is EXACTLY what im saying.
 03-19-2011, 03:24 PM         #59
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
n*gga kush is more inline with what I would expect from Detox. Chillin sounds like some bulls**t. At least Kush knocks.
agreed
 7 years ago '07        #60
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 vazquez1085 said:
lmao his dude is on sum s**t...I have a strongggggg feelin this dude is a marketing scheme by interscope to generate artist and album buzz..if not this dude woulda been caught a loooooong time ago
.................................................. ................................................
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
145 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago