HomeScreen/LockScreen Showoff (iPhone/Android)

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
6653 pageviews
58 comments


shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
HomeScreen/LockScreen Showoff (iPhone/Android)
 

 
Yup. Android and iPhone. We should all just get along.

But anyway, here is my homescreen...


[pic - click to view]



Now, here's my lockscreen...


[pic - click to view]


58 comments for "HomeScreen/LockScreen Showoff (iPhone/Android)"

 7 years ago '05        #2
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 7 years ago '10        #3
charliebanks 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$354 | Props total: 88 88
 03-19-2011, 02:15 AM         #4
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



I know the background looks wrong considering the tsunami in Japan, but I had it before it hit.


Last edited by Dangerously; 03-19-2011 at 02:22 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #5
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Android is going to murder this s**t. It won't even be close.
 7 years ago '10        #6
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 kuruption said:
Android is going to murder this s**t. It won't even be close.
Are you sure?????
 7 years ago '04        #7
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 chamboi42o said:
Are you sure?????
Hell yes I'm sure. Android's customization>>>>>>>>> and this is coming from someone who left Android to come back to iOS.
 7 years ago '07        #8
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #9
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10772 10772
I'll bite... my s**t ain't nearly as customized as some of the illest s**t i seen in the Android section but.. i love how mine is set up. Shoot me.

Homescreen:

[pic - click to view]



Homescreen when I reveal hidden dock:

[pic - click to view]



Expose/HTC Sense like previews:

[pic - click to view]



4D App drawer:

[pic - click to view]



Rotary Lockscreen:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #10
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 3150 3150
Android>all
 03-19-2011, 12:24 PM         #11
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure this wasn't a competition thread...
 7 years ago '10        #12
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]



Got this theme
 7 years ago '05        #13
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 kuruption said:
Hell yes I'm sure. Android's customization>>>>>>>>> and this is coming from someone who left Android to come back to iOS.
yeah kurupt know what it is

what made you leave evo homie?

btw ill post mine in a little bit
 7 years ago '05        #14
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I'm pretty sure this wasn't a competition thread...
You're just saying that now because your s**t sucks compared to our joints.
 7 years ago '04        #15
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah kurupt know what it is

what made you leave evo homie?
I bought an iPad for my wife and I kinda missed the simplicity of iOS, and the iPhone 4 just ran better for me than my Evo did. The Music player on the Evo wasn't that great especially if you were multitasking and it's was murder on my battery. The music player is the biggest deal for me because I listen to music all day at work and I use my phone when I'm not at my desk. The thing that pushed me over the edge though was that Sprint jerked me in a major way. Been a customer since 2000 but since I added a corporate discount they started it from 03 so now I'm not eligible to upgrade once a year and they don't want to do anything about that knowing this so f**k them. I left. Probably would have dealt with the other bulls**t had that not happened because my bill went up $30 and I don't have unlimited data


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-19-2011 at 12:51 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #16
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1380 1380
Pics from other thread, i'll put up new ones later on or something.








Last edited by RedMonkeyJunkie; 03-19-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #17
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Pics from other thread, i'll put up new ones later on or something.


What is this?
 7 years ago '07        #18
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1380 1380
Typophone weather.

Should help you set it up. Also need Lockscreen clock hide to remove the default clock.


Last edited by RedMonkeyJunkie; 03-19-2011 at 03:17 PM..
 03-19-2011, 03:40 PM         #19
kbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think TS was thinking " man wait till the guys see this ".. but anyways i was f**king with this a while back , i'll post what i'm f**king with in a bit


APPSCREEN

[pic - click to view]




LOCKSCREEN

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by kbz; 03-19-2011 at 03:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #20
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 kuruption said:
I bought an iPad for my wife and I kinda missed the simplicity of iOS, and the iPhone 4 just ran better for me than my Evo did. The Music player on the Evo wasn't that great especially if you were multitasking and it's was murder on my battery. The music player is the biggest deal for me because I listen to music all day at work and I use my phone when I'm not at my desk. The thing that pushed me over the edge though was that Sprint jerked me in a major way. Been a customer since 2000 but since I added a corporate discount they started it from 03 so now I'm not eligible to upgrade once a year and they don't want to do anything about that knowing this so f**k them. I left. Probably would have dealt with the other bulls**t had that not happened because my bill went up $30 and I don't have unlimited data
damn homie i feel you though.

for the next evo they better fix the battery issues
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
42 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy