How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Nas - Ether (The Original Version) Large Professor Confirmed..
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Drake be on them joints....
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside French Montana feeling on iggy
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside The most expensive album i ever seen...
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7841 pageviews
6 comments


deadwrong03 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$4,298 | Props total: 111 111
How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?
 

 
i got comcast and i thought u changed the password by going to router login.com and changing it that way but the option i clicked on seems to change the password for accessing the options when u login to the router and not the actual password to the wifi. anybody know how to do this

6 comments for "How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?"

 5 years ago '08        #2
King Jackson 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$5,101 | Props total: 843 843
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps
 5 years ago '04        #3
deadwrong03 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$4,298 | Props total: 111 111
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks
 5 years ago '05        #4
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 deadwrong03 said:
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?
 5 years ago '05        #5
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Pro337 said:
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps
Most routers use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, what manufacturer uses .2?
 5 years ago '04        #6
QbanLinxx 
space
avatar space
space
$1,015 | Props total: 13 13
belkin routers have the .2
 5 years ago '04        #7
deadwrong03 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$4,298 | Props total: 111 111
 .Hafestos. said:
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?
i did but i got confused and didnt want to change the password to log into my router
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Shakin Them Lil Cakes...
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Jimmy Iovine stories thread
190 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL Kaepenick sits during the national anthem
598 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Black Youngsta - 100k Cash - Practically Begging To Be Robbed
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Aug 27 - Donald Trump comments on Dwyane Wade's cousin being killed.
174 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
NBA 5 Blockbuster Trades That Could Threaten The Warriors' Supremacy
83 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside ATL Taking SO Many L's!!
190 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside NEW "Bentley" for $23,000
136 comments
1 day ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy