How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?

most viewed right now
Video inside Holy Sh*t You Need to Hear Lil Wayne’s “Quality Street Music 2 Intro”
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside DRAKE Remakes Eminem's Classic Record "Stan" :mjcry:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Williams Says Michael Jordan Had REAL Old School Gangsters In His E..
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Joe Budden - Just Because (Drake Diss)
616 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7823 pageviews
6 comments

deadwrong03 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$4,276 | Props total: 92 92
How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?

i got comcast and i thought u changed the password by going to router login.com and changing it that way but the option i clicked on seems to change the password for accessing the options when u login to the router and not the actual password to the wifi. anybody know how to do this

6 comments for "How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?"

5 years ago '08        #2
King Jackson 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,034 | Props total: 473 473
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps
 5 years ago '04        #3
space
space
space
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks
 5 years ago '05        #4
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 deadwrong03 said:
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?
 5 years ago '05        #5
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Pro337 said:
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps
Most routers use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, what manufacturer uses .2?
 5 years ago '04        #6
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,014 | Props total: 11 11
belkin routers have the .2
 5 years ago '04        #7
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?
i did but i got confused and didnt want to change the password to log into my router
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Trump Presidency has been predicted
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Ezekiel Elliott’s ex-girlfriend reportedly threatened to ruin him if he en..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sh-t is getting spooky for Dr. Boyce Watkins!
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fine Ass lawyer chick
82 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 22 - Hillary Clinton Has Seizure During Interview and Plays It Off
158 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 22 - Wikileaks Exposes Massive Corruption Within DNC and Media
131 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 22 -Trump’s Nomination Is The First Time American Politics Has Left Me Tru..
77 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside People that use to beg you in highschool every time you pulled out som..
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy