How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Justice! Cash Me Outside (Waste Of Oxygen) Bish Pleads GUILTY, Gets Se..
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Ntilikina Injured
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Chris Paul traded to the Rockets
421 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside "KILL JAY-Z" New 4:44 Video (Teaser) From Basquiat Hov
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
8098 pageviews
6 comments

deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,500 | Props total: 432 432
How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?

i got comcast and i thought u changed the password by going to router login.com and changing it that way but the option i clicked on seems to change the password for accessing the options when u login to the router and not the actual password to the wifi. anybody know how to do this

6 comments for "How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?"

6 years ago '08        #2
King Jackson 83 heat pts83
space
space
$5,369 | Props total: 1717 1717
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps
 6 years ago '04        #3
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks
 6 years ago '05        #4
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 deadwrong03 said:
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?
 6 years ago '05        #5
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Pro337 said:
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps
Most routers use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, what manufacturer uses .2?
 6 years ago '04        #6
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 35 35
belkin routers have the .2
 6 years ago '04        #7
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?
i did but i got confused and didnt want to change the password to log into my router
Home      

most viewed right now
"Why do you look 50 when you're 24?" :deadpg:
104 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Life of a 10/10 Male (Tinder Case Study)(Pics)
274 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Tell Maliah I'm on fyha she should work tonight
29 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman attacks short men. Man responds by bashing fat women. She says s..
130 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Did Gucci Mane send his goons to shoot his ex best friend Mojo?
82 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#LPN: Pumma Santiago
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just another reason of why I have trust issue
47 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL David Ortiz Roast canceled because of Gronk's racist & anti semitic comments
173 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy