How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niggas have officially taken selling Lean to the next level..
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When That Child Support Hits
311 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: The NBA has given JR Smith a two game suspension for Draymond's ..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside New Video of Craig Mack Surfaces. Kicks a Freestyle
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7783 pageviews
6 comments

deadwrong03 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 36 36
How Do I Change The Password To My Wifi?

i got comcast and i thought u changed the password by going to router login.com and changing it that way but the option i clicked on seems to change the password for accessing the options when u login to the router and not the actual password to the wifi. anybody know how to do this

most viewed right now
19 comments
top in thotties
top in section
49 comments
top in sports
top in section
178 comments
top in hiphop

5 years ago '08        #2
King Jackson 76 heat pts76
space
space
$4,960 | Props total: 268 268
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps

5 years ago '04        #3
space
space
space
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks

5 years ago '05        #4
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 deadwrong03 said:
yes i have a comcast modem and comcast router i jus never knew how to change the password if i wanted to. i will give this a try when i get home thanks
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?

5 years ago '05        #5
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Pro337 said:
Are you saying you have a Comcast router? If not, what type of router do you have? Usually all you have to do is plug an ethernet cord from you router port to the port on your PC.. Open a web browser and type in [code]http://192.168.2.1[/code] if you have never changed your actual login password then leave it blank because routers ship without passwords .. After that you should be able to just go to Wireless Security and change the password .. Hope this helps
Most routers use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, what manufacturer uses .2?

5 years ago '04        #6
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,014 | Props total: 11 11
belkin routers have the .2

5 years ago '04        #7
space
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
you login like you did, and then look for a tab that says something about wireless security, seriously though, you couldnt have just read the login page for the router instead of making a thread?
i did but i got confused and didnt want to change the password to log into my router

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX GGG fans get at Canelo on Social Media
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 2/3 Can I get a three peat?
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Disney chick Peyton List growing up fast
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Elijah Wood Claims Hollywood Is in the Grip of Massive Pedophilia Epi..
253 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Official Thread
43 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 36ddd-29-47
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50Cent Confirms HE HATES BLACK WOMEN, this will officially END his CAR..
263 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Huffington Post Editor's Photo of 'Diverse' Meeting Immediate..
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy