most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #301
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Point God is going to come back hungry the next game. See his reaction on that 6th foul. Rose hates losing more than anything in the world.
Seemed like alot of the Bulls gave up at half time but Rose just would not give up, cant knock that hustle
 7 years ago '10        #302
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Got Cheeve? said:
don't matter Bulls fans. Boston gonna get murked by the Rockets anyways.
we will suck it up and keep things moving.
 7 years ago '05        #303
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12576 12576
 JuElz CaM said:
i hope we play the bum a.ss bulls in the playoffs..go pacersssssssss
You acting like we didn't blow you n*ggas out already multiple times this year.. And you n*ggas practically lost tihs game and blew a 20point lead to a team coming off a Back 2 back.. I hope we see yall too.. Because it's going to be a sweep.. Boozer gonna get off in Tyler's a.ss..
 7 years ago '05        #304
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Got Cheeve? said:
But in OT they gift wrapped it for their 4th quarter mistakes so it's not like the Bulls got calls all game at all. That s**t was horrendous all around. LOOK HOW MANY FOULS TOTAL THERE WERE!

ridiculous.

Some dude in this thread earlier said he KNEW the head ref... we need to find that n*gga again and tell him to slap that dude next time he sees him.
I tuned in with Chicago down 102-99 so I can't speak for the rest of the game. However, Indiana CLEARLY won the game in regulation to me. They defended the final possession perfectly, and Rose got a horrible bail out call. Then, on the other end, Rose knocks Darren Collinson down to the ground before the in bound (clear foul) then runs into Danny Granger on the final shot (another clear foul). They missed the 2 obvious fouls in Indiana's favor, and gave the Bulls the call on a "foul" that wasn't there.

IMO, after what happened down the stretch.... Bulls deserved to be beaten by the refs in OT, rather than the Pacers just flat out outplaying them. Again I don't know if that was the case because I didn't even watch OT. I only watched that one sequence.
 7 years ago '10        #305
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Tmac225 said:
Me too I was banking on that as well as 10+ game winning streak
its ok, id rather see us with the number one seed and a championship:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #306
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Some dude in this thread earlier said he KNEW the head ref... we need to find that n*gga again and tell him to slap that dude next time he sees him.

Didnt eh say he played summer ball with the ref? Needs an elbow from a good rebounder maybe in those summer games
 03-18-2011, 09:10 PM         #307
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait Boston is getting s**t on by the Rockets without Scola?
 03-18-2011, 09:11 PM         #308
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:

Didnt eh say he played summer ball with the ref? Needs an elbow from a good rebounder maybe in those summer games
hell yeah. someone needs to Malone that motherf**ker
 7 years ago '05        #309
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
I tuned in with Chicago down 102-99 so I can't speak for the rest of the game. However, Indiana CLEARLY won the game in regulation to me. They defended the final possession perfectly, and Rose got a horrible bail out call. Then, on the other end, Rose knocks Darren Collinson down to the ground before the in bound (clear foul) then runs into Danny Granger on the final shot (another clear foul). They missed the 2 obvious fouls in Indiana's favor, and gave the Bulls the call on a "foul" that wasn't there.

IMO, after what happened down the stretch.... Bulls deserved to be beaten by the refs in OT, rather than the Pacers just flat out outplaying them. Again I don't know if that was the case because I didn't even watch OT. I only watched that one sequence.
Refs where bad all game on both teams, Id say evenly bad calls for both teams though until that very ending of regulation, that was a bit overboard.

I was about to over here when they tied it, had to grab the kush quick lol

Last edited by katalist; 03-18-2011 at 09:15 PM..
 03-18-2011, 09:12 PM         #310
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:

Pacers definitely deserved to win the game
 7 years ago '05        #311
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Got Cheeve? said:
wait Boston is getting s**t on by the Rockets without Scola?
The f**k is wrong with them lately.... hope this continues though. I actually want Boston in round 2. And I actually want them to have home court.

Go Bulls for the rest of the regular season. Make it happen for us.
 03-18-2011, 09:15 PM         #312
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose was the only dude to show up for Chicago. Psycho T went off again, Granger did his thing and Hibbert was solid as usual. The refs were just horrible all around tonight that s**t was disgusting.
 7 years ago '08        #313
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
I know Pacer fans aint getting c*cky. Yall know damn well yall cant see us in a 7 games series. Props for the win tonite, but lets be real. we will beat yall in 5 games at the most.
 7 years ago '05        #314
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 PEK said:
I know Pacer fans aint getting c*cky. Yall know damn well yall cant see us in a 7 games series.
In all honesty I think we would win 2 games prolly
Sure Id love to say we would destroy yall but to keep it 100, yall obviously have the better team and I wouldnt bet against yall in the first round, but I think Pacers would have a chance to keep most of the games close and steal one or two
 7 years ago '08        #315
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 antoniob 321 said:
its still only the 3rd quater
yall down by 27 b**ch that s**t is over. We still #1 in the east:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #316
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,588 | Props total: 43743 43743
 katalist said:
In all honesty I think we would win 2 games prolly
Sure Id love to say we would destroy yall but to keep it 100, yall obviously have the better team and I wouldnt bet against yall in the first round, but I think Pacers would have a chance to keep most of the games close and steal one or two
are you seriously reppin georgia, brazil, vancouver, indiana and denver?

7 years ago '05        #317
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 #21 said:
are you seriously reppin gerogia, brazil, vancouver, indiana and denver?

Georgia? The f**k are you talkign about? Are you blind?
Gonzaga dumb s**t, few hours away from BC were I live, went there for bball camps for years and had a gf living there and have known some of hte bball players there over the years and got friends in Spokane

No reason to even talk about this when you dont know what icons are for certain teams

All you need to know is Pacers fan of 24 years, Broncos fan of 24 years, Canucks fan for 24 years, Brasil Soccer fan for 24 years, Gonzaga fan for 16 years. Now if you can get the teams names right I might explain one day to you how I became a fan of them all years ago.

I understand though, you a Wizards fan, Id be mad to

Last edited by katalist; 03-18-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #318
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 438 438
sucks that the bulls lost, but good win by the pacers.. they play hard every game now. not many teams can say that
 03-18-2011, 09:26 PM         #319
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bulls fans seem to be talking tons of s**t lately............
 03-18-2011, 10:04 PM         #320
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im just back in..
all i gotta say is 50+ fouls..thats f**king ridiculous..let them play..over a foul a minute
Chicago got absolutely f**ked by the refs through the first 3 quarters..
but in the end..Rose was the only one who showed up to play..Noah with only 3 rebounds..
Korver was never ready to shoot the ball..as pissed as I am about the calls..we didnt deserve
to win that game at all we got out-hustled, out played
Atleast Boston got wrecked tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy