The 15 Worst Sports Fans in America according to GQ

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 hood135 said:
Laker fans should be #1...s**t, we win everything else...
Further proving my point that Fakers fans should be higher up.
 7 years ago '06        #22
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Junior G said:
Rose groupies.....
agreed.

(fixed)
 7 years ago '09        #23
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
n*ggas know the deal when they come thru philly
 7 years ago '10        #24
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20843 20843
Lakers are #15?????

Holy s**t they should be number 1!

Worst fans I've seen in my life. Miami would be a close second if they actually won that often, but wow #15 for the Lakers? lol smh...
 7 years ago '04        #25
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Lakers are #15?????

Worst fans I've seen in my life. Miami would be a close second if they actually won that often, but wow #15 for the Lakers? lol smh...
Miami would be on the list of they had any real fans. You can't rank something that doesn't exist.
 03-17-2011, 07:50 PM         #26
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the terps
 7 years ago '09        #27
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Lotta hate for the lakeshow, s**t I'd hate too If I wasnt a fan
we stay winning.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #28
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
Surprised the Chargers/Padres didn't make this list. Better yet all san diego sports in general. Prime example SDSU. Nobody and they momma cared about SDSU sports until they started winning f**k outa here lol
 7 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 akademiks said:
Miami would be on the list of they had any real fans. You can't rank something that doesn't exist.
ohhhhh s**t!

[pic - click to view]

Miami Heat fans take cover

WilliamET09 said:
Lotta hate for the lakeshow, s**t I'd hate too If I wasnt a fan
we stay winning.

[pic - click to view]

..? wait you're happy that your fanbase is the worst at......being a fan? I mean I don't understand how that's "hate" if it's true.....
 03-17-2011, 08:09 PM         #30
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Lakers are #15?????

do you REALLLY REALLY know about philly? they got cab driver's that get it in...CAB DRIVER'S
 7 years ago '04        #31
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Oh Finesse said:
That s**t is true about Miami tho

[pic - click to view]

you bout to tell me all these "fans" that are buyin up all the seats in the arena now, now that lebron is in town been there from the get

But, everyone that lives in Miami is either at the beach or in the club!!

OMGz, why would you look at men playing basketball when you can watch girls at the beach?
 7 years ago '10        #32
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
[B]do you REALLLY REALLY know about philly? they got cab driver's that get it in...CAB DRIVER'S[/B]
 03-17-2011, 08:20 PM         #33
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam everyone hating on L.A and Philly was #1 and 2. I would be mad as well, especially if i was Boston.
 7 years ago '04        #34
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Oh Finesse said:
That s**t is true about Miami tho

[pic - click to view]

you bout to tell me all these "fans" that are buyin up all the seats in the arena now, now that lebron is in town been there from the get

Don't know if it's true, but I heard its like that for all Miami sports. From the Heat, to the Dolphins to the U. That's true?
 7 years ago '07        #35
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1085 1085
 bkid said:
Lakers fans indeed are one of the worst

once that dude in ur avy and pierce are gone..lets see if them boston fans are still there

remember "fire ainge" "fire doc" hahahahaha

lakers fans r bad too but nothing like boston fans they are there if your good otherwise they out
 7 years ago '04        #36
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
 AmazinJay said:
Surprised the Chargers/Padres didn't make this list. Better yet all san diego sports in general. Prime example SDSU. Nobody and they momma cared about SDSU sports until they started winning f**k outa here lol
im from san diego and i dont know anybody who cares about sdsu/paders there are alot of bandwagon fans for the chargers everytime they get to the playoffs
 7 years ago '11        #37
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
Lmfao i died at the #1 maryland riot, jus cuz the women won a game
 7 years ago '05        #38
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 JFamis said:
I was there when we s**tted on Kevin Love like that. Almost the whole state of Oregon hates Kevin Love. He gets booed at every Blazer game. The only pro athlete from here we've ever hated. at calling his Grandma a wh0ore.
I was there for that one... The Pit Crew goes hard... Stan was mad as f**k during that game
 03-17-2011, 09:24 PM         #39
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
2 and 1. Philadelphia Eagles and Philadelphia Phillies
The Meanest Fans in America

Over the years, Philadelphia fans have booed Santa Claus, their own star players, and most absurdly, the recipient of America's very first hand transplant, whose crime was dribbling in a ceremonial first pitch—thrown with his freshly transplanted hand. Boooo! Admittedly, there are some things fans have cheered. Like Michael Irvin's career-ending neck injury and a fan being tased on the outfield grass. Things reached their nadir last season, when Citizens Bank Park played host to arguably the most heinous incident in the history of sports: A drunken fan intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl. The truth is this: All told, Philadelphia stadiums house the most monstrous collection of humanity outside of the federal penal system. "Some of these people would boo the crack in the Liberty Bell," baseball legend Pete Rose once said. More likely, these savages would have thrown the battery that cracked it.

6. Boston Red Sox
Insufferable Hypocrites

Winning the 2004 World Series was the worst thing to ever happen to Red Sox fans. Having been beaten into a state of lovable-loserdom by generations of championship futility, they now seem intent on living out some sort of horsehided cycle of domestic violence, inflicting upon us everything that for eighty-six years was inflicted upon them. It is a display of epic hypocrisy. All their whining about the Yankees' salary-driven Evil Empire? They now gloat while drubbing opponents with what is routinely the second-highest-paid roster in baseball. All that self-satisfaction about being a bunch of scruffy underdogs? They blindly maintained it while winning the 2007 World Series with a payroll almost $90 million higher than Colorado's. All these continuing claims to be an elite group of die-hard supporters? They have the biggest legion of bandwagon fans in the country, pushing past the Pinstripes as baseball's top-drawing road team in 2005, 2007, and 2008. These days, Red Sox fans are indistinguishable from Yankees fans—just with more grating accents.
^^^Realest sh!t ever wrote...
 03-17-2011, 09:25 PM         #40
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cgray22 said:
im from san diego and i dont know anybody who cares about sdsu/paders there are alot of bandwagon fans for the chargers everytime they get to the playoffs
you ain't lying I lived in San Diego 2 years ago before the Chargers brick against the Jets when they had won like 13 straight games or whatever it was.

everyone had charger gear everywhere and all my roommates were like, "yeah we got this, we're winning the Super Bowl" and then I'm watching the Jets game with them and it's all, "Yeah I'm pretty sure we'll beat the Colts again" not even thinking the Jets had a shot and I'm trying to tell them the Jets got a defense and if they run the ball decent they have a good chance and I'm getting laughed at then next thing you know the whole game everyone is silent while I'm sittin on the couch grinning ear to ear looking around at the despair.

That city straight turned on their team after that game too people were on the news burning all their Charger gear awww man, people were pissing on jerseys and s**t it was hilarious I couldn't believe how quick they turned. Now i know why ya'll lost the Clippers too, Fair weather as f**k. And the majority of people in San Diego are Laker bandwagon fans anyways, they don't even ride with the Clippers their old team

I live in Florida again and the fans here are the same way although I would say more dedicated than San Diego fans
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now