Asurion Insurance Claim Question

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
8441 pageviews
17 comments

Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
Asurion Insurance Claim Question

I was sitting with my chicken & broccoli dangerously close to my mt4g. well the brown sauce dripped on to the bottom half of the phone and seeped in image. after about an hour the sauce had seeped into the phone and was spreading like cancer across the screen. everything is still working but I'm a.ssuming it won't last long.

most expensive chicken and broccoli I've ever had.

I'm about to make the claim with asurion but wanted to get some input. Are these f**kers gonna say "we don't cover chicken and brocorri damage" or some s**t?

17 comments for "Asurion Insurance Claim Question"

03-17-2011, 03:34 PM         #2
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
I was sitting with my chicken & broccoli dangerously close to my mt4g. well the brown sauce dripped on to the bottom half of the phone and seeped in . after about an hour the sauce had seeped into the phone and was spreading like cancer across the screen. everything is still working but I'm a.ssuming it won't last long.

most expensive chicken and broccoli I've ever had.

I'm about to make the claim with asurion but wanted to get some input. Are these f**kers gonna say "we don't cover chicken and brocorri damage" or some s**t?
it should count as water damage.

if you google reviews about them your gonna read horror stories. but i made a claim with them and had a brand new evo in the box the next day (paid the extra 20 for overnight).
 7 years ago '05        #3
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
Tell them you lost the phone. I'm sure lost/theft is covered with Asurion, right?
 03-17-2011, 03:52 PM         #4
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Tell them you lost the phone. I'm sure lost/theft is covered with Asurion, right?
that can be done as well. if the phone s**ts out smash that b**ch up. and tell them you dropped it.
 7 years ago '09        #5
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
My boy works at Asurion, for Verizon though. Should be the same policy though.

Just say it's water damage. Pay your Deductible, they'll ship you a phone. Simple.
 7 years ago '06        #6
bigmac2g 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 1 1
if you file a claim for just water damage or watever, you are going to have to send your old phone back to them, but if you report it lost or stolen, then you dont have to return it, i had my evo sitting in my lap in my truck, forgot it was there and opened the door and got out, the screen was smashed, i just told them my phone was stolen, had a new evo the next day.
 7 years ago '07        #7
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
filed the claim. phone's comin today. no problems.
 03-20-2011, 01:52 AM         #8
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know why ppl lyin, when asurion covers cracked screen and damage like that as well. Why would you have insurance if you don't know what it covers?
 7 years ago '05        #9
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
They dont care just send em they 90 get ya phone next day n send ya other one back
 7 years ago '04        #10
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 P-Hill said:
they check to see the last date of use and plus every call u make shows the esn of the serial number so if it shows the phone is still in use after u file your claim it will be rejected i work for the t-mobile and it would be water damage ur gonna pay 130 and unlike others carriers contract with asurion when u order the phone its free overnighted to you the next day that ups can ship it
 7 years ago '04        #11
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
and to those saying tell them you lost the phone......what logic are you pulling this from your still gonna pay the same deductible its insurance no need to lie
 7 years ago '05        #12
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 youngsiz said:
and to those saying tell them you lost the phone......what logic are you pulling this from your still gonna pay the same deductible its insurance no need to lie
I was just going off homie saying water damage wasn't covered
 7 years ago '05        #13
Friday 1 heat pts
space
space
$655 | Props total: 15 15
 P-Hill said:
report lost for 100$... tellem u walking your dog and lost your phone on your belt clip... get you old phone and find someone to open and clean it. sell the old phone for 250 and make 150 and a new phone!
 7 years ago '05        #14
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 youngsiz said:
lost = don't have to return phone, right?

still got a cracked screen phone you can throw in ya junk drawer for a backup or sell on the streets for parts for dirt cheap.... not to mention you'd have an extra backup battery. when u report it f**ked up, they dont even send you a new battery. thats how it was when i messed up my g1 bout 2 yrs back. just a phone and back case.
 03-20-2011, 02:46 PM         #15
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Friday said:
report lost for 100$... tellem u walking your dog and lost your phone on your belt clip... get you old phone and find someone to open and clean it. sell the old phone for 250 and make 150 and a new phone!
1st of all that would be shady as f**k. Plus if they find ur esn still in use and they find out you sold it, expect that full price from a phone on ur bill.
 03-20-2011, 02:47 PM         #16
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
lost = don't have to return phone, right?

still got a cracked screen phone you can throw in ya junk drawer for a backup or sell on the streets for parts for dirt cheap.... not to mention you'd have an extra backup battery. when u report it f**ked up, they dont even send you a new battery. thats how it was when i messed up my g1 bout 2 yrs back. just a phone and back case.
You keep the battery and sd card when you send it back.
 7 years ago '08        #17
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,867 | Props total: 22581 22581
i got cracked screen where could i go to get it fixed besides a.ssurion? Last time they sent me a refurbished phone that had battery problems.
 7 years ago '05        #18
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 gilbydakid said:
You keep the battery and sd card when you send it back.
i know that...my point was that if you report it stolen they have to send you a new battery....so you'll have two batteries...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy