50 Cent is "starting his career over", going back to his roots and still a terrible speller

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-17-2011, 02:49 PM         #61
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see some people take life too serious. Communicating, that's what language is for. poiew porowi wporiwor wproiwopr. Look, I just created my own language.

Words come and go and the meanings change over time. wpeowpqei wopiepqipwe wpqoiepoqwie qpp. Life is a joke, don't take it too serious or you will never get any fun out of it.

Understand that when someone has to spell a word like "here," which has another word that sounds like it (hear), there is a chance you can make a mistake and it has nothing to do with intelligence. It's a psychological issue. Like I said, I doubt 50 is looking at these tweets twice. It's a waste of time.

Money does not correlates with spelling.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 03-17-2011 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
nublet 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 Joe Budden said:
I see some people take life too serious. Communicating, that's what language is for. poiew porowi wporiwor wproiwopr. Look, I just created my own language.

Words come and go and the meanings change over time. wpeowpqei wopiepqipwe wpqoiepoqwie qpp. Life is a joke, don't take it too serious or you will never get any fun out of it.

Understand that when someone has to spell a word like "here," which has another word that sounds like it (hear), there is a chance you can make a mistake and it has nothing to do with intelligence. It's a psychological issue. Like I said, I doubt 50 is looking at these tweets twice. It's a waste of time.

"life is a joke"

*looks at the posters username*

03-17-2011, 03:08 PM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nublet said:
"life is a joke"

*looks at the posters username*

50 is learning from the best:

this eighty G's a week to say the same things TWEECE!
TWICE? Whatever, I hate these thing

[video - click to view]

Trust me he knows that you people hold such strong beliefs it's easy to f**k with you.
 7 years ago '07        #64
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16038 16038
 Joe Budden said:

yea that grammar nazi isht only happens online cause cats like to make themselves feel better.. psych says personal attacks are a lack of ability to communicate constructively
 7 years ago '05        #65
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
Man who cares about spelling on the internet this isnt a paper or essay or work presentation
 7 years ago '05        #66
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,722 | Props total: 2208 2208
The f**k does it matter if he cant spell? This n*gga's money is longer than all yall family generations times ten and yall worried bout this n*ggas grammar?! Diddy can't spell for s**t either but he has his own label, clothing line, and vodka and prob worth about 700 million dollars. You can go ahead and spell better than all the spelling bee champions of the world put together but it still wont make you as rich as these n*ggas.
 03-17-2011, 05:45 PM         #67
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
50 Cent was never a lyricist. His success was built on hype and his underdog/villain gimmick. He did a damn good job on capitalizing on the peak of his hype. But he'll never duplicate that hype because nobody believes a $100 million dollar gangsta threatening to pull out guns, rob people, or being from the streets.
must i throw in the ROZAY CASE?
 7 years ago '07        #68
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
You don't know for certain if 50 is bad speller though, his phone could have one of those auto correct features, or maybe it was a mistake (it happens sometimes). If he was politician or something like that then i'd agree with you but he's a rapper who didn't finish highschool. And even if he is a bad speller, despite that flaw (if its considered a flaw) he still made it out of a horrible situation, employees alot of people, takes care of his whole entire familiy, made a classic album, owns multiple business's and has various charities. He may have mispelled a word but he's winning in every other aspect of his life, if he is a bad speller I dont think he cares, why should he?

Thats the good thing about America though, you can have a good career even if you cant spell "carrier" lol.

Last edited by A-L-P; 03-17-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 03-17-2011, 06:54 PM         #69
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carrier

Dead LOL

Still got love for 50 though
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy