Tyler, the Creator vs. 2Dopeboyz and Nah Right

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
I actually think this is great. As long as it doesn't go for a very long period of time & it's lil jabs instead of a full scaled war then it's cool.

Nahright & 2dopeboyz are gettin a lil exposure because of this & so is Tyler & OF cuz ppl want to know what their beef is all about.
 7 years ago '06        #22
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
those blogs are lame
 7 years ago '05        #23
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
nahright's diss was WEAK...stop suckin them boys up
 7 years ago '04        #24
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Finally decent underground hip-hop artists are starting to get recognition from the mainstream f*gs that bump Gucci Mayne and s**t. Actually, I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing.
 7 years ago '04        #25
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
i like these n*ggas more and more i see them.. he sayin what everybody un signed says about the games blogs play.. hes just the only person known to some degree thats speakin on the lack of support and the circle jerk that is the current hiphop blogs. they make you pay or d!ckride to get them to hit "post blog" on your content. f**k that s**t..

too much f**k n*gga games on politricks poppin off support good f**kin music not who pays you..the f**ked up part is these blogs are becoming the end all and be all for whats hot when they being paid by artist and the ppl around them to potray some bs buzz

this tyler n*gga reminds me of myself at 17 just not giving a f**k.

Last edited by slapaho; 03-16-2011 at 08:08 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #26
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
Tyler response to Eskay (Nahright): "That Come Back Sucked. You Lose This Time. Hahahahahahahahaha. O Yeah, YONKERS is At 3 Mil. Proud Of Me Yet?"

03-16-2011, 08:33 PM         #27
PRODUCT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
i like these n*ggas more and more i see them.. he sayin what everybody un signed says about the games blogs play.. hes just the only person known to some degree thats speakin on the lack of support and the circle jerk that is the current hiphop blogs. they make you pay or d!ckride to get them to hit "post blog" on your content. f**k that s**t..

too much f**k n*gga games on politricks poppin off support good f**kin music not who pays you..the f**ked up part is these blogs are becoming the end all and be all for whats hot when they being paid by artist and the ppl around them to potray some bs buzz

exactly

OF>
 03-17-2011, 01:55 AM         #28
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Boxden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NahRight
 03-17-2011, 02:55 AM         #29
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

Boxden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NahRight
 7 years ago '08        #30
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
 Shea-bird said:
Finally decent underground hip-hop artists are starting to get recognition from the mainstream f*gs that bump Gucci Mayne and s**t. Actually, I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing.
believe me dude, nobody is f**kin with odd future that bumps gucci like that
 7 years ago '10        #31
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
I'm 33, listen to mostly 90's s**t like Mobb Deep, Jay-Z, Black Moon and the greatest thing to happen to American Music, The Wu-Tang Clan. i was fronting on Odd Future initially, but I've found myself going to listen to Yonkers and Sandwiches more and more. I was on XBL playing COD and I was allegedly playing with Hodgy Beats and he went out of his way to explain to me how their s**t wasn't "horror core" like Gravediggaz or Flatlinerz. Dunno if it was him or just some kid who believed in their movement, but they are kinda hard to front on.
 03-17-2011, 08:44 AM         #32
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know them cats love them some XBL so probably was him. honestly they aren't about horror core its just when they rap they get so RAW and unrestrained they end up talking about s**t that is usually the focus of horror core sometimes. Like early Eminem. Its just immature wild as f**k kids but there is also totally seriousness in some of their lyrics. Anti-Gang messages in MellowHype's "Polyurethane." Self introspective thoughts not unlike a young Biggie or Pac used to do in Tyler's "Inglorious" I mean these kids ain't a joke they go in if you actually listen.

People get turned off quick with the drug and r*pe talk etc. so they miss all the nuggets of greatness and wisdom in there.

7 years ago '09        #33
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Lupe would be proud
 7 years ago '06        #34
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 Arson said:
False n*gga, I listen to both
 03-17-2011, 10:49 AM         #35
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44Caliber said:

If that is his message then that is cool, but to me he seems bitter that nahright and 2dopeboyz didnt support their movement. Its not like they tried to blackball him or anything. He should let it go they are like the hottest commodity in the game right now.
From what i remember, when they first got a lil buzz, nahright and 2 dopeboyz were calling them trash..one their buzz got a little bigger, 2dopeboyz started posting their music to save face.
 03-17-2011, 11:14 AM         #36
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
you're an idiot.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy