most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
5938 pageviews
105 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Lupe Fiasco Reacts To First #1 Debut

Moments ago, Mr. Fiasco took to his twitter to express his feelings on Lasers reaching the number one on the charts as well as giving the Double R a shout-out. Thank you Lupe!

[pic - click to view]

every year we do better, steady on the rise, the tears for lost ones weigh heavy on the eyes, dita sunny’s, gold prezzy, twin turbo chevy fo’ a ride of course, from the backseats of phantoms i thought of leaving thru suicide doors, love got me thru it, best fans ever made the whole world care, had 51st & 6th looking like Tahrir Square! apologize for dumbing it, but look what has become of it, “All Black Everything” some old white southern woman humming it, Took Gaza Strip’s Politics and put them number one and s**t, took the myth that concious dont equal commercial and mothaf**kin pummeled it! weapons for the weak, lessons for the meek, the too proud to beg, and the too poor to speak, the too smart to listen, and the too dumb to teach, two sides to every story so i listen to both speak, shout 2 all the dj’s, who gave a n*gga replays, @fakeshoredrive @rapradar & the whole internet space, U put it online I put it in they face, and there it will remain, for atleast another week, right at number 1, hahaha yeah nigguh, stay strong Japan, Nate Dogg REST IN PEACE!!!

[pic - click to view]

Rap Radar

105 comments for "Lupe Fiasco Reacts To First #1 Debut"

03-16-2011, 02:12 PM         #2
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
moron
 7 years ago '09        #3
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
n*gga sound happy as hell lol
 7 years ago '06        #4
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
:applause: :applause: well deserved #1
 03-16-2011, 02:19 PM         #5
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
 7 years ago '09        #6
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
lol

lupe you happy now?and wtf is a tweeter freestyle???????gotta give it to him tho,nobody expected 200k off that album,impressive number
 7 years ago '04        #7
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 5070 5070
that was a dope free...congrats, i only thought it was going to sell about 60k lol
 7 years ago '04        #8
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
Lupe! Great to see a dope album from an incredible artist get it's due... can't wait to see what the next single will be.
 7 years ago '09        #9
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
he sounds like a student thought he failed his math test and complain s**t every damn day,just figured out he got an "A" on the exam next week and now he smiles and happy and s**t
 7 years ago '04        #10
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
not impressed would have sold more if it wasnt so poppy and him dissing it
 7 years ago '04        #11
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
word i never said is about to blowup very soon once it happens all i can say is.....:oh noes:.
word? man n*ggas hate on this album, but the s**t is actually good once you listen to it and get past the fact that it doesn't have the "soul" of F&L or "the creativeness" of the The Cool and see that its a nice a.ss album with dope lyrics and good music
 7 years ago '05        #12
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
The label bought the albums, hes #1, now on the next album they will tell him that what they do works and he should listen to them. Next album will be just as garbage because now hes believing he sold that many with the labels input into his music.
 7 years ago '10        #13
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
next week numbers will be a steep drop off, prolly about 50k

but nonetheless congrats to lupe and congrats to atlantic for buying in bulk
 7 years ago '04        #14
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Mannish-Yay said:
The label bought the albums, hes #1, now on the next album they will tell him that what they do works and he should listen to them. Next album will be just as garbage because now hes believing he sold that many with the labels input into his music.
That theory makes no sense.. The Label would just be wasting money.. You think Atlantic is going to spend money on buying albums just so Lupe Fiasco will make a certain type of music while they're not making any extra profit in the process of them doing this because they bought the albums their selves..? LOL WTF... No.. they wanted him to make music that sells.. it's simple..
 7 years ago '05        #15
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3270 3270
 Michael 1987 said:
"Words I Never Said".. Is the second single and it's about to blowup very soon once it happens all i can say is.....:oh noes:.
Surprised he picked that cut..I mean it's one of my favorites from the album just surprised he didn't go for either Till I Get There or Never Forget You..I could see those getting some good play.
 7 years ago '05        #16
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
that s**t was deep...

i feel so indifferent tho..

im happy, and sad..
 7 years ago '07        #17
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
hell yea to have a good a.ss opportunity to go gold is f**ken crazy for a rapper like him ..and i dont even wanna hear all the bulls**t about this album bein wack..i know myself didnt like it but just accept the success hes gotten from it

Even though the label and so many middle men is eating off them sales before lupe does
 7 years ago '04        #18
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
 abstruse said:
he sounds like a student thought he failed his math test and complain s**t every damn day,just figured out he got an "A" on the exam next week and now he smiles and happy and s**t

nice analogy
 7 years ago '04        #19
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Mannish-Yay said:
that makes no sense at all, the point of the whole feud was they wanted lupe to make music they felt was going to maximize their profits it wouldn't make sense for them to buy all his albums just so they could prove a point infact if they bought all the album they'd be proving him right.

Ace2125 said:
not impressed would have sold more if it wasnt so poppy and him dissing it
no it wouldn't it would have either never came out or the so called "real hip hop fans" would have downloaded it like yall do every artist yall "love"

raekwon
little brother
Big Boi
Slum village
talib kweli
Saigon
Nas
The roots
Redman
Joell ortiz
Joe budden

All these artist have dropped quality traditional boom bap hip hop albums within the last 12 months these are artist that yall claim yall love and yet none are over 300k sold I bought 4 out of that list how many did yall buy?

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 03-16-2011 at 03:49 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #20
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 modalee said:
well deserved?? first he was b**ching about Atlantic making him re-do his album and how he doesnt want to be held responsible for Lasers and now that its number 1 he wants to take the rings.......

lupe is one of my favorite rappers but dude is a herb
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy