Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
 CutKidd21 said:
Shut up hoodrat

The black americans that actually changed s**t in this country and actually went through real struggle would be considered uncle toms by you ignorant hood trash

I wipe my a.ss with your opinion
you dumbass...those people you're trying to use to put my argument down are the ones that embodied the black experience...the black experience is working and struggling for what you have you f**kin retard

lmao @ hoodrat...you're either white or one of those **** as n*ggas that Duke are looking for

not to make this thread all about me but I am far from a hoodrat I scored about 1200 on the SAT back when it was out of 1600 and finished college with over a 3.3 gpa barely even trying
 03-17-2011, 02:30 PM         #162
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jalens right! g. hill always been soft. coulda been so much better
 7 years ago '04        #163
space
space
space
 smithahr said:
seriously, a white dude who has no education can just dress up and he's a well mannered business man.... the ignorance of ppl
alabaster skin gets you the benefit of doubt when you walk through the door...it's an edge

there's plenty of white people with only high school diplomas that are the boss in companies including the federal gov't

living and working here in d.c. will open your eyes to some s**t, there's white people without a clue and no education from deep down in the country parts of Virginia and Maryland that wind up making $80,000 by the time they're 25 and controlling public interests within the federal government...you know why? because they're white and just act the part
 03-17-2011, 02:33 PM         #164
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
ignorance is you actually believing this bulls**t....i can tell you have never applied for a career. try being white with no college degree dressed in a suit and see how far it gets you. your azz still aint getting that job....quit acting like its 1943 and we have it made.

by the way, if you were being sarcastic thats my bad....

in 1943 we were at war so i wouldnt really call it the good times....and yeah it was your bad, tweak that sarcasm detector a bit, might save u pointless ranting in the future
 03-17-2011, 02:37 PM         #165
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
alabaster skin gets you the benefit of doubt when you walk through the door...it's an edge

there's plenty of white people with only high school diplomas that are the boss in companies including the federal gov't

living and working here in d.c. will open your eyes to some s**t, there's white people without a clue and no education from deep down in the country parts of Virginia and Maryland that wind up making $80,000 by the time they're 25 and controlling public interests within the federal government...you know why? because they're white and just act the part
ur wrong, its not coz they're white, its coz they had connections.... in todays market its all about the money, if ur enlisting for a job the boss is looking at one thing and one thing only which would be "how can i use his potential to make my firm more money", color of skin is irrelevant unless im some old timer hating red neck... color that matters is green not black&white....
 7 years ago '04        #166
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 S.TEX said:
ah s**t........
Them cheating a.ss refs. I don't care if Duke was good. Duke would hack the hell out of the other team all game and no calls went against them. You breathe on Laetner and it was two freethrows. And yes I think Coack K is a great coach. Just saying Duke always gets away with being more physical and fouling. Peace!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #167
space
space
space
 smithahr said:
ur wrong, its not coz they're white, its coz they had connections.... in todays market its all about the money, if ur enlisting for a job the boss is looking at one thing and one thing only which would be "how can i use his potential to make my firm more money", color of skin is irrelevant unless im some old timer hating red neck... color that matters is green not black&white....
even if it is about connections, it keeps black people out

whether it's direct racism or institutional racism...white people have the upper hand and it's designed to keep n*ggas out
 7 years ago '09        #168
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Liquid-Science said:
you dumbass...those people you're trying to use to put my argument down are the ones that embodied the black experience...the black experience is working and struggling for what you have you f**kin retard

lmao @ hoodrat...you're either white or one of those **** as n*ggas that Duke are looking for

not to make this thread all about me but I am far from a hoodrat I scored about 1200 on the SAT back when it was out of 1600 and finished college with over a 3.3 gpa barely even trying
Shut up hoodrat

If you make it into duke, you've worked hard. Your parents are supposed to bust their a.ss so you don't have to have it as hard. The black experience for SOME is struggling but don't put others down that had educated and hard working parents that busted their a.ss so their kids can do better. All that uncle tom and **** s**t is straight jealousy. You and all those other hoodrats wish they could have a better life.

And f**k off with your bulls**t lies about your SAT scores and GPA. You're in here spouting off this bulls**t, you're an idiot and there's no doubt about that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #169
space
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Shut up hoodrat

If you make it into duke, you've worked hard. Your parents are supposed to bust their a.ss so you don't have to have it as hard. The black experience for SOME is struggling but don't put others down that had educated and hard working parents that busted their a.ss so their kids can do better. All that uncle tom and **** s**t is straight jealousy. You and all those other hoodrats wish they could have a better life.

And f**k off with your bulls**t lies about your SAT scores and GPA. You're in here spouting off this bulls**t, you're an idiot and there's no doubt about that s**t

black history is about being able to look back and being able to say 'I survived or I overcame' something

tough s**t...it's the truth

I'm smarter than you, more grounded than you and have yet another subject figured out better than you...stop post stalking me f**got
 03-17-2011, 03:04 PM         #170
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
even if it is about connections, it keeps black people out

whether it's direct racism or institutional racism...white people have the upper hand and it's designed to keep n*ggas out
families take care of each other, connections have nothing to do with racism... when a white man gives his dumb cousin a job hes not overlookin better suited blacks for that job but better suited whites as well... if ur choosing an uneducated family member over a well educated white guy its a connection thing not racism thing unless u think whites are racist towards other whites as well...
 7 years ago '09        #171
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
black history is about being able to look back and being able to say 'I survived or I overcame' something

tough s**t...it's the truth

I'm smarter than you, more grounded than you and have yet another subject figured out better than you...stop post stalking me f**got
Post stalking you? I don't even "know" who the f**k you are just a boxden hoodrat

Black history is just that. If you don't remember it you're doomed to repeat it. Which is why you and your hood trash peers/friends/family think like you do. Its sad as f**k that you really believe you have to suffer to be truly black. f**king pathetic actually

You just keepin it real n*gga. Real dumb
 7 years ago '04        #172
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8733 8733
 smithahr said:
families take care of each other, connections have nothing to do with racism... when a white man gives his dumb cousin a job hes not overlookin better suited blacks for that job but better suited whites as well... if ur choosing an uneducated family member over a well educated white guy its a connection thing not racism thing unless u think whites are racist towards other whites as well...
dont be naive
 7 years ago '04        #173
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8733 8733
 CutKidd21 said:
Post stalking you? I don't even "know" who the f**k you are just a boxden hoodrat

Black history is just that. If you don't remember it you're doomed to repeat it. Which is why you and your hood trash peers/friends/family think like you do. Its sad as f**k that you really believe you have to suffer to be truly black. f**king pathetic actually

you are an idiot
 7 years ago '04        #174
space
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

first of all you're contradicting yourself...by not experiencing what your past people's felt, you are forgetting your history...so f**k off, I'm on a higher plane than you

I can just as easily say 'if you lose your history, you lose yourself' or 'don't forget where you come from'

go on and shuck and jive for the white man and pray that your kids forget that they're black...I can tell that's the type of person you are...if you're even black

with that sucka a.ss point of view you have, you can just as well be one of those white guys that think they're losing the country
 7 years ago '06        #175
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 TheBallDontLie said:
Grant Hill, you are a b**ch in my book, and you were a "Uncle Toms". Go propagate vaccine shots with your coked up looking eyes to the millions of unfortunately unaware of its side effects. By the way forget your fancy sayings, you sound like a stupid motivation speaker.
 03-17-2011, 03:18 PM         #176
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CutKidd seams to make it a habit of Losing around here...
 7 years ago '10        #177
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 smithahr said:

in 1943 we were at war so i wouldnt really call it the good times....and yeah it was your bad, tweak that sarcasm detector a bit, might save u pointless ranting in the future
which is why i put the by the way and it was my bad you f*cking d*ckhead....i didnt even have to apologize or give you the benefit of the doubt but i figured i woudnt cut you down but way to show your ignorance...i just threw a date out there, didnt know you were going to look into that much.
 7 years ago '10        #178
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 Liquid-Science said:
first of all you're contradicting yourself...by not experiencing what your past people's felt, you are forgetting your history...so f**k off, I'm on a higher plane than you

I can just as easily say 'if you lose your history, you lose yourself' or 'don't forget where you come from'

go on and shuck and jive for the white man and pray that your kids forget that they're black...I can tell that's the type of person you are...if you're even black

with that sucka a.ss point of view you have, you can just as well be one of those white guys that think they're losing the country
so whens the last time you were linched or were a slave to a plantation owner...get off that bullsh*t. you werent a slave, your parents werent a slave, hell your grandparents most likely werent either, quit acting like it directly affected you.

see the difference in the ppl like grant hill and those kinds of ppl and yourself is they realized this stuff and didnt blame the white man for what happened in the past...you want equal rights but only if it benefits the black man, whose the racist now? instead of as you call it,"experiencing what your past ppl's felt" grants parents made something of themselves so that their son could have a better opportunity and better life than those of your ancestors...quit hating on that type and try and better yourself.
 7 years ago '07        #179
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 UcantCme said:
so whens the last time you were linched or were a slave to a plantation owner...get off that bullsh*t. you werent a slave, your parents werent a slave, hell your grandparents most likely werent either, quit acting like it directly affected you.

see the difference in the ppl like grant hill and those kinds of ppl and yourself is they realized this stuff and didnt blame the white man for what happened in the past...you want equal rights but only if it benefits the black man, whose the racist now? instead of as you call it,"experiencing what your past ppl's felt" grants parents made something of themselves so that their son could have a better opportunity and better life than those of your ancestors...quit hating on that type and try and better yourself.
nothin wrong wit that whatsoeva,but wit grants million $ education to make tha comments he made is some uncle tom s**t
 7 years ago '09        #180
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:

You didn't experience s**t anyone of important black history experienced. Maybe your parents but definitely not you. You can try and sit on your soapbox if you want but you haven't experienced jacks**t that they did and ya know it.

Jive for the white man?? this shows what a dumbass you are. You equate being educated and not having it hard with jiving for the white man amazes me things like you still exist. Let me give you some insight: when you own your own s**t you jive for no one hoodrat. Maybe with the 1300 sat and 3.3 gpa you will one day be able to say that and give your kids what your parents obviously didn't give you.. then you can laugh your a.ss off when they call them uncle toms while they're surrounded in their s**tty a.ss life bitter as f**k at white people and blacks who worked hard to put themselves in a different tax bracket.

You keep thinking with that hoodrat brain of yours and your kids will be just as bitter as you
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy