Grant Hill Responds To Jalen Rose

most viewed right now
 169
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13542 13542
 DrX said:
thats why he made the statement, so white folks can say" look at grant, hes a class act. "
now J look like a bad guy


this is very uncle tomish, i can see right through his fake a.ss
I guess Chris Webber is Uncle Tom too for posting Grant Hill's letter on his website and not appearing, tweeting or coming out in any regards to side with his Fab Five brothers too right? Why isnt he at least agreeing with them in some shape or fashion? :hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #62
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,304 | Props total: 19025 19025
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, what are you guys not understanding about coaches and teams recruit players that meet the requirements to gain entrance into the school? Duke's requirements for entry doesn't allow just anybody to get in. If inner city, impoverished, ghetto, or whatever terms you guys wanna use athletes wanna get recruited to play for Duke, then it's simple. Get your grades up and post high scores on standardized testing.

You guys think Coach K wouldn't want to coach a Derrick Rose, Jalen Rose, Chris Webber, Carmelo Anthony and the list goes on? Hell yeah he would but he also knows he may not get a lot of those guys pass the admissions department.
</thread
 7 years ago '10        #63
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,351 | Props total: 498 498
 clydes suit said:
grant hill on some real hoe s**t right now, like that n*gga doesnt regret anything he said as a kid. watch white people get on gh's d!ck too
yea he prob does regret some stuff he said as a kid but the way that it is percieved is Jalen doesnt regret what he said and still believes this...jealousy and bitterness is a muhf**ka huh? He just mad cause they didnt want his ghetto a.ss....see what i did there?
 03-16-2011, 02:46 PM         #64
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, what are you guys not understanding about coaches and teams recruit players that meet the requirements to gain entrance into the school? Duke's requirements for entry doesn't allow just anybody to get in. If inner city, impoverished, ghetto, or whatever terms you guys wanna use athletes wanna get recruited to play for Duke, then it's simple. Get your grades up and post high scores on standardized testing.

You guys think Coach K wouldn't want to coach a Derrick Rose, Jalen Rose, Chris Webber, Carmelo Anthony and the list goes on? Hell yeah he would but he also knows he may not get a lot of those guys pass the admissions department.
Jalen Pointed out that he and 4 other members of the fab 5 were actually very smart guys and honor roll students..
 7 years ago '08        #65
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,681 | Props total: 4404 4404
i notice not one duke player(blk) had a tattoo or braids not sayin its a gud image but they went for certain types
 7 years ago '11        #66
clydes suit 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,533 | Props total: 6930 6930
 UcantCme said:
yea he prob does regret some stuff he said as a kid but the way that it is percieved is Jalen doesnt regret what he said and still believes this...jealousy and bitterness is a muhf**ka huh? He just mad cause they didnt want his ghetto a.ss....see what i did there?

[video - click to view]


im a.ssuming this is what grant hill was responding to. if thats the case this dumb smart n*gga needs to look up context because jalen made it very clear thats how he felt about duke in the past.
 7 years ago '08        #67
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 534 534
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess Chris Webber is Uncle Tom too for posting Grant Hill's letter on his website and not appearing, tweeting or coming out in any regards to side with his Fab Five brothers too right? Why isnt he at least agreeing with them in some shape or fashion? :hmm:
Because Chris Webber is more like Grant Hill than Jalen Rose. Do some research
 03-16-2011, 02:49 PM         #68
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its plain and simple duke (as does UNC, but imo not as bad) profile the players that they recruit.. its as plain as day.. alot of programs do it.. its the day and age we live in.. and i highly respect Jalen for pointing this out and being brutally honest with it.
 7 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13542 13542
 Dy-nasty said:
Because Chris Webber is more like Grant Hill than Jalen Rose. Do some research
I know that. I'm just asking a question to someone else here? I want to see if him or you even are gonna call C Webb Uncle Tom or house negro like its been previously stated about Grant Hill.
 03-16-2011, 02:53 PM         #70
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also the relationships between the other 4 guys and chris is broken and some called him out on his actions.. so i wouldnt expect him to agree with them on anything really..
 7 years ago '09        #71
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13542 13542
 Lowkey18 said:
Jalen Pointed out that he and 4 other members of the fab 5 were actually very smart guys and honor roll students..
A lot of players that come out of high school have a 3.0 gpa. That isnt the only requirement for being admitted into schools. A lot of schools have different criteria for who and what classes/test scores they admit. I need Jalen Rose and his followers in this movement to calm down and go do some research please.

So, he brought out a point that everybody knew already Duke recruits kids that can get into their school. So does every school in America. But, why isn't he going after all those schools or the system?
 7 years ago '10        #72
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,351 | Props total: 498 498
my question is why is it neccessary for jalen to bring race back into this....everyone always b*thces and moans about blacks and whites and all that type of sh*t but yet ppl always bring it up.

and yea they may have been honor roll students and what not in high school but it take more, way more to get into schools like duke(even unc but mainly duke). why is it so hard for ppl to understand this.
 7 years ago '10        #73
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,304 | Props total: 19025 19025
 Lowkey18 said:
Jalen Pointed out that he and 4 other members of the fab 5 were actually very smart guys and honor roll students..
n*gga i was on honor roll i HS that dont mean i coulda got into Duke. Duke accepted 13% of applicants last yr. one of the lowest number in the country, right up there with the Harvard's and Yale's.
 7 years ago '08        #74
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 534 534
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I know that. I'm just asking a question to someone else here? I want to see if him or you even are gonna call C Webb Uncle Tom or house negro like its been previously stated about Grant Hill.
Neither Grant Hill or C Webb are Uncle Tom's. Duke favors a certain type of "black" player though. Seems obvious to me.
 03-16-2011, 03:06 PM         #75
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people remember Fab Five teams more than they going remember Duke teams
 7 years ago '10        #76
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,351 | Props total: 498 498
 Dy-nasty said:
Neither Grant Hill or C Webb are Uncle Tom's. Duke favors a certain type of "black" player though. Seems obvious to me.
i mean i dont think anyone can argue that they dont target a certain type of black kid but what school doesnt that actually has requirements to be accepted into their program and what will also be representing the team day in and day out in the media?!

if everyone is so worried about not being accepted because you fall under a certain category than get off your a.ss and do something about it and raise your kids to only want the best and pay attention in school. Just cause you can street ball with your homies dont mean you are getting into a great college. thats some common sense for you.
 7 years ago '10        #77
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,351 | Props total: 498 498
 braided_uppimp said:
people remember Fab Five teams more than they going remember Duke teams
not neccessarily.....what trophy do they have to represent? what has that athletic program(basketball) had to be proud of since then? Duke is in the media every year and i dont see them ever going anywhere.
 03-16-2011, 03:10 PM         #78
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
people remember Fab Five teams more than they going remember Duke teams
But Duke has the championships
 7 years ago '09        #79
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
If I wasn't on my phone I'd post the chris rock black people vs. n*ggas vid

"I'm keepin it real n*gga!" YEAH, REAL DUMB.
 03-16-2011, 03:13 PM         #80
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
i mean i dont think anyone can argue that they dont target a certain type of black kid but what school doesnt that actually has requirements to be accepted into their program and what will also be representing the team day in and day out in the media?!

if everyone is so worried about not being accepted because you fall under a certain category than get off your a.ss and do something about it and raise your kids to only want the best and pay attention in school. Just cause you can street ball with your homies dont mean you are getting into a great college. thats some common sense for you.

shut up yo f**got a.ss b**ch

if you hate black people so much go watch and blog about lacross or some oyher gay a.ss s**t b**ch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1321 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
102 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy