Grant Hill Responds To Jalen Rose

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 DrX said:
thats why he made the statement, so white folks can say" look at grant, hes a class act. "
now J look like a bad guy

this is very uncle tomish, i can see right through his fake a.ss
I guess Chris Webber is Uncle Tom too for posting Grant Hill's letter on his website and not appearing, tweeting or coming out in any regards to side with his Fab Five brothers too right? Why isnt he at least agreeing with them in some shape or fashion? :hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #62
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15626 15626
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, what are you guys not understanding about coaches and teams recruit players that meet the requirements to gain entrance into the school? Duke's requirements for entry doesn't allow just anybody to get in. If inner city, impoverished, ghetto, or whatever terms you guys wanna use athletes wanna get recruited to play for Duke, then it's simple. Get your grades up and post high scores on standardized testing.

You guys think Coach K wouldn't want to coach a Derrick Rose, Jalen Rose, Chris Webber, Carmelo Anthony and the list goes on? Hell yeah he would but he also knows he may not get a lot of those guys pass the admissions department.
</thread
 7 years ago '10        #63
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 clydes suit said:
grant hill on some real hoe s**t right now, like that n*gga doesnt regret anything he said as a kid. watch white people get on gh's d!ck too
yea he prob does regret some stuff he said as a kid but the way that it is percieved is Jalen doesnt regret what he said and still believes this...jealousy and bitterness is a muhf**ka huh? He just mad cause they didnt want his ghetto a.ss....see what i did there?
 03-16-2011, 03:46 PM         #64
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Once again, what are you guys not understanding about coaches and teams recruit players that meet the requirements to gain entrance into the school? Duke's requirements for entry doesn't allow just anybody to get in. If inner city, impoverished, ghetto, or whatever terms you guys wanna use athletes wanna get recruited to play for Duke, then it's simple. Get your grades up and post high scores on standardized testing.

You guys think Coach K wouldn't want to coach a Derrick Rose, Jalen Rose, Chris Webber, Carmelo Anthony and the list goes on? Hell yeah he would but he also knows he may not get a lot of those guys pass the admissions department.
Jalen Pointed out that he and 4 other members of the fab 5 were actually very smart guys and honor roll students..
 7 years ago '08        #65
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 3034 3034
i notice not one duke player(blk) had a tattoo or braids not sayin its a gud image but they went for certain types
 7 years ago '11        #66
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,330 | Props total: 6027 6027
 UcantCme said:
yea he prob does regret some stuff he said as a kid but the way that it is percieved is Jalen doesnt regret what he said and still believes this...jealousy and bitterness is a muhf**ka huh? He just mad cause they didnt want his ghetto a.ss....see what i did there?

[video - click to view]

im a.ssuming this is what grant hill was responding to. if thats the case this dumb smart n*gga needs to look up context because jalen made it very clear thats how he felt about duke in the past.
 7 years ago '08        #67
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess Chris Webber is Uncle Tom too for posting Grant Hill's letter on his website and not appearing, tweeting or coming out in any regards to side with his Fab Five brothers too right? Why isnt he at least agreeing with them in some shape or fashion? :hmm:
Because Chris Webber is more like Grant Hill than Jalen Rose. Do some research
 03-16-2011, 03:49 PM         #68
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its plain and simple duke (as does UNC, but imo not as bad) profile the players that they recruit.. its as plain as day.. alot of programs do it.. its the day and age we live in.. and i highly respect Jalen for pointing this out and being brutally honest with it.
 7 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
Because Chris Webber is more like Grant Hill than Jalen Rose. Do some research
I know that. I'm just asking a question to someone else here? I want to see if him or you even are gonna call C Webb Uncle Tom or house negro like its been previously stated about Grant Hill.
 03-16-2011, 03:53 PM         #70
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also the relationships between the other 4 guys and chris is broken and some called him out on his actions.. so i wouldnt expect him to agree with them on anything really..
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
Jalen Pointed out that he and 4 other members of the fab 5 were actually very smart guys and honor roll students..
A lot of players that come out of high school have a 3.0 gpa. That isnt the only requirement for being admitted into schools. A lot of schools have different criteria for who and what classes/test scores they admit. I need Jalen Rose and his followers in this movement to calm down and go do some research please.

So, he brought out a point that everybody knew already Duke recruits kids that can get into their school. So does every school in America. But, why isn't he going after all those schools or the system?
 7 years ago '10        #72
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
my question is why is it neccessary for jalen to bring race back into this....everyone always b*thces and moans about blacks and whites and all that type of sh*t but yet ppl always bring it up.

and yea they may have been honor roll students and what not in high school but it take more, way more to get into schools like duke(even unc but mainly duke). why is it so hard for ppl to understand this.
 7 years ago '10        #73
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15626 15626
 Lowkey18 said:
n*gga i was on honor roll i HS that dont mean i coulda got into Duke. Duke accepted 13% of applicants last yr. one of the lowest number in the country, right up there with the Harvard's and Yale's.
 7 years ago '08        #74
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I know that. I'm just asking a question to someone else here? I want to see if him or you even are gonna call C Webb Uncle Tom or house negro like its been previously stated about Grant Hill.
Neither Grant Hill or C Webb are Uncle Tom's. Duke favors a certain type of "black" player though. Seems obvious to me.
 03-16-2011, 04:06 PM         #75
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people remember Fab Five teams more than they going remember Duke teams
 7 years ago '10        #76
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
Neither Grant Hill or C Webb are Uncle Tom's. Duke favors a certain type of "black" player though. Seems obvious to me.
i mean i dont think anyone can argue that they dont target a certain type of black kid but what school doesnt that actually has requirements to be accepted into their program and what will also be representing the team day in and day out in the media?!

if everyone is so worried about not being accepted because you fall under a certain category than get off your a.ss and do something about it and raise your kids to only want the best and pay attention in school. Just cause you can street ball with your homies dont mean you are getting into a great college. thats some common sense for you.
 7 years ago '10        #77
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
not neccessarily.....what trophy do they have to represent? what has that athletic program(basketball) had to be proud of since then? Duke is in the media every year and i dont see them ever going anywhere.
 03-16-2011, 04:10 PM         #78
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
But Duke has the championships
 7 years ago '09        #79
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
If I wasn't on my phone I'd post the chris rock black people vs. n*ggas vid

"I'm keepin it real n*gga!" YEAH, REAL DUMB.
 03-16-2011, 04:13 PM         #80
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
i mean i dont think anyone can argue that they dont target a certain type of black kid but what school doesnt that actually has requirements to be accepted into their program and what will also be representing the team day in and day out in the media?!

if everyone is so worried about not being accepted because you fall under a certain category than get off your a.ss and do something about it and raise your kids to only want the best and pay attention in school. Just cause you can street ball with your homies dont mean you are getting into a great college. thats some common sense for you.

shut up yo f**got a.ss b**ch

if you hate black people so much go watch and blog about lacross or some oyher gay a.ss s**t b**ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy