Heat vs. Thunder @ 8:00 PM EST

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Heat 22 50.00%
Thunder 22 50.00%
Voters: 44. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-16-2011, 11:18 PM         #541
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im glad Spo got a tech tho. Bout damn time.
 7 years ago '06        #542
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Love when heat fans are crying about the hate they get after a loss.

That's what happens when you dance around on the stage like a f**got before the team has even practiced together once. It comes with the territory.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #543
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 beantown said:
Love when heat fans are crying about the hate they get after a loss.

That's what happens when you dance around on the stage like a f**got before the team has even practiced together once. It comes with the territory.

[pic - click to view]

f**k up.... People need to stop crying about that now. They did it for HEAT FANS. Not for YOU or the rest of the nation. No one requested for ESPN to televise it. That was their choice, as it was YOUR CHOICE to tune in like a dumbass.
 7 years ago '07        #544
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
both teams didnt play well and the heat just couldnt stop Durant...im amazed that not one of the big 3 could have a decent night especially in the 2nd half when the ball movement was horrible. bad sign of things to come that Heat culdnt pull a game like this out at home.
 7 years ago '07        #545
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Heat played as bad as they could possibly play tonight. The "supporting cast" contributed nothing. Wade, LeBron, and Bosh were all terrible on the offensive end. Actually, Wade wasn't.... he just didn't get ANY calls. Nonetheless, they should have been in position to make it a 5 point game with all the momentum in the world + 3 minutes to work with until they were robbed.

The refs didn't lose this game for Miami. Miami dominated themselves. But that one sequence was absolutely disgusting. Had Dwyane Wade took out a knife and slaughtered that ref I think it would have been justified. Wade was being hacked all night, and that missed call at the end on what was a BLATANT foul was disgusting. I usually bash the f**k out of Wade when he throws his little crybaby tandrams, but this one was proper and deserved. Actually, long overdue.

I don't care about this loss though. Losses don't matter. We're not catching Boston or Chicago. We already proved we can win against elite teams over the last week.... and obviously, that got to the players tonight. They came out flat as if they were content with their wins over LAL & SAS and had nothing left to prove in the regular season. I can't disagree, but I'm not being paid millions.
Bosh actually shot the best and slashed and cut the most ...i would say he played the best offensively. Bron is just there for the ride.
 7 years ago '05        #546
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Cambury said:
both teams didnt play well and the heat just couldnt stop Durant...im amazed that not one of the big 3 could have a decent night especially in the 2nd half when the ball movement was horrible. bad sign of things to come that Heat culdnt pull a game like this out at home.
Disagreed. They're not supposed to be able to pull out a game like this against another elite team. How often do you think this will happen over the course of a 7 game series.... Wade, Bron, and Bosh all being inefficient? Once tops, maybe none.

This game was a wash to me. That almost never happens.

Only thing alarming that I'm taking from this game was already known to me. Erik Spoelstra can't and quite possibly refuses to make adjustments no matter what the situation is.
 03-16-2011, 11:42 PM         #547
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heat did alot of dancin n s**t talkin 2 end up like the 5th best team in the league goin into the playoffs #jussayin and Lebron is the dumbest muf**ka in the world
 7 years ago '05        #548
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Cambury said:
Bosh actually shot the best and slashed and cut the most ...i would say he played the best offensively. Bron is just there for the ride.
Bosh didn't play bad.... but they all shot below the norm. I can't remember too many games where I've seen that. The Pacers game back in November comes to mind.
 7 years ago '05        #549
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 sourkush said:
Heat did alot of dancin n s**t talkin 2 end up like the 5th best team in the league goin into the playoffs #jussayin and Lebron is the dumbest muf**ka in the world
Says the man who thinks he could turn $2 Into $16,380/mo.

#jussayin
 03-17-2011, 12:01 AM         #550
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:

#jussayin
U got bosh in your avi...

[pic - click to view]

#jussayin
 7 years ago '10        #551
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
Disagreed. They're not supposed to be able to pull out a game like this against another elite team. How often do you think this will happen over the course of a 7 game series.... Wade, Bron, and Bosh all being inefficient? Once tops, maybe none.

Only thing alarming that I'm taking from this game was already known to me. Erik Spoelstra can't and quite possibly refuses to make adjustments no matter what the situation is.

7 years ago '07        #552
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:

i said its a bad sign that both teams shot this bad ur at home and culdnt win the game...with three stars and westbrook in foul trouble they shulda been able to overpower them...i dont overreact to the late game fiascos but to me this was a game u needed to grind out and win if ur a contender. Wade is the only one of the big three that has guts.

What adjustments would u have liked to see coach Spo make? im interested in that
 03-17-2011, 12:45 AM         #553
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
if the heat beat the thunder they will have beat 2 top 5 teams and 3 of the top 7 teams in a week

what more can they do in a week to make haters ghost like the Lakers and Spurs games?
i guess that arguments not gonna work out for u
 03-17-2011, 12:50 AM         #554
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Heat played as bad as they could possibly play tonight. The "supporting cast" contributed nothing. Wade, LeBron, and Bosh were all terrible on the offensive end. Actually, Wade wasn't.... he just didn't get ANY calls. Nonetheless, they should have been in position to make it a 5 point game with all the momentum in the world + 3 minutes to work with until they were robbed.

The refs didn't lose this game for Miami. Miami dominated themselves. But that one sequence was absolutely disgusting. Had Dwyane Wade took out a knife and slaughtered that ref I think it would have been justified. Wade was being hacked all night, and that missed call at the end on what was a BLATANT foul was disgusting. I usually bash the f**k out of Wade when he throws his little crybaby tandrams, but this one was proper and deserved. Actually, long overdue.

I don't care about this loss though. Losses don't matter. We're not catching Boston or Chicago. We already proved we can win against elite teams over the last week.... and obviously, that got to the players tonight. They came out flat as if they were content with their wins over LAL & SAS and had nothing left to prove in the regular season. I can't disagree, but I'm not being paid millions.
first comment on these novel u just wrote..
if Wade didnt b**ch and flop as much as he did, maybe hed get more calls
dude looks like he gets shot with a sniper evertime someone plays D on him

second comment, just cuz u went on a two game win streak against SA and LA
doesnt mean you guys can consistently win against the elite teams..
2 wins dont make up for 11 losses

Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 03-17-2011 at 12:53 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #555
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
here comes the Knicks fan to get his last shots in

only Knicks fans come in at the end
 7 years ago '06        #556
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Rockobox said:
here comes the Knicks fan to get his last shots in

only Knicks fans come in at the end
:rolllaugh :

your posts >>> no homo
 7 years ago '06        #557
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 2 Pistolz said:

#jussayin
 7 years ago '05        #558
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
Knicks fans need to focus on keeping that #6 seed...
 7 years ago '04        #559
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I don't care what any NBA pundit or Heat fans say...if they don't win the ring this year, it's a huge failure

they were built to win now...no excuses
 7 years ago '05        #560
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,403 | Props total: 8074 8074
 P. Dedos said:
anybody got a stream
 P. Dedos said:
i was at the game

and went to the club after while u nerds where on the comptuer thinking i was ducking no

so what then we split a series with OKC?

again are the lakers elite??

are the spurs elite
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago