f'k Doctor Dre, f'k Snoop Dogg... Boycott Detox

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-16-2011, 09:27 PM         #101
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid thread.
 7 years ago '07        #102
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 BasedHead said:
R.i.P nate but yall act like dre,snoop,em,50cent etc.. don't have a family to feed.

Im sure nate had the same amount of money but blew it off fast.. why should another person go into their pocket to help somebody out who had???? nate should of took care of his health and finance.
yeah nate was cashing in like a motherf**ker early 2000s, cause everybody wanted a chorus from nate dogg around that time, even the east coast rappers.
 7 years ago '07        #103
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 thugged said:
pac and nate were close... you know pac wouldve went outta his way to help his homie



pac wouldn't have never known that got my mind made up beat was stolen by dre if it weren't for nate dogg telling him daz produced the beat.
 7 years ago '05        #104
bgj887 
space
avatar space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
who is to say they didnt give money, i work with stroke patients and let me tell you all the money in the world cant change the outcome or recovery after a stroke, some people recover really well and some dont, its life i miss nate dogg also but ya'll talking about something u know nothing about
 03-16-2011, 09:59 PM         #105
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-16-2011, 10:05 PM         #106
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Werd, the f**k is a detox without Nate? We need to regulate
 03-16-2011, 10:08 PM         #107
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
im not boycotting good music because you are butthutt .


I don't know wtf a butt hutt is but RIP Nate Dogg...:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #108
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1141 1141
 Michael_Moore said:


I don't know wtf a butt hutt is but RIP Nate Dogg...:cool-smiley-009:
its when a man makes another man sad and upset

 7 years ago '10        #109
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 shortz said:
f**k all them n*ggas....natedogg was not making hella money....his albums didnt even sell well.....we all know a legendary song is only a good song without a good chorus.

nate dogg put that final touch to make so many hit songs....without him most songs would be average.

if pac was alive....he would have helped nate dogg.......n made a hit song dissing dre snoop eminem all them n*ggas.

and add to the fact...these rich muthaf**kas showing respect on twitter? thats f**kin lame go on the radio make a video....make a song...giving nate dogg his respect.

f**k all them selfish rich f**ks
you sound like a b*tchmade little princess right now. how do you know that they didnt help him out. if you knew anything about the matter you would know that when ever you have 2 strokes and are wheelchair and bed ridden money cant do sh*t for you, do some research. And if they werent helping him out, you think warren g wouldnt have bashed all of them in the video? The dude died yesterday, how quick do you think they can make a song or video giving him respect. They are giving him his respect by letting his family and friends deal with the tragedy before thinking about putting out a money producer. wake the f*ck up kid.
 7 years ago '08        #110
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
 BasedHead said:
R.i.P nate but yall act like dre,snoop,em,50cent etc.. don't have a family to feed.

Im sure nate had the same amount of money but blew it off fast.. why should another person go into their pocket to help somebody out who had???? nate should of took care of his health and finance.
lets be real...
n*ggas is blowin mils on cars and trees and n*ggas they came up with strugglin

but n*ggas can rationalize it how they want.
if im ever a n*gga with money to throw and the n*ggas i came up with is dying, and i know about it and dont help, thats the moment i dont deserve to be living anymore
real s**t
 7 years ago '05        #111
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Imagin3 said:
lets be real...
n*ggas is blowin mils on cars and trees and n*ggas they came up with strugglin

but n*ggas can rationalize it how they want.
if im ever a n*gga with money to throw and the n*ggas i came up with is dying, and i know about it and dont help, thats the moment i dont deserve to be living anymore
real s**t
There is a difference between helping a friend in need, and being an ATM for people.

If your friends:
-had the same opportunities as you
-had a job to support themselves, or
-were able to get a job themselves

Are you supposed to keep supporting them as long as you have money? That is a slippery slope. Next thing you know, your friends wont want to keep jobs because, "Oh, so and so got me because we went to middle school and high school together."

But that is separate from the Nate Dogg situation. There are no bank statements we can look at to say who gave money to him and who didn't. And honestly, if his outlook didn't seem like he would pull through, all they would be doing is giving money to prolong him being in a poor position. No amount of money may have saved him, so why pay to see a friend lay in a hospital bed for 6 more months?
 7 years ago '05        #112
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 IronMaiden said:
butthutt
idiot.
 7 years ago '07        #113
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Grave said:
I hear what u r sayin but we don't know the full story. I know people r upset and r lookn for somebody to blame but let's not let the whole guru situation occur,let's not be Solaars and place blame on other rappers til we at least know a bit more
Maybe I missed something, but I thought people put the blame on solaar cause he pretty much kept anyone one from contact with guru
 7 years ago '07        #114
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 BasedHead said:
R.i.P nate but yall act like dre,snoop,em,50cent etc.. don't have a family to feed.

Im sure nate had the same amount of money but blew it off fast.. why should another person go into their pocket to help somebody out who had???? nate should of took care of his health and finance.
so because he didn't you would just let him die? People let pride get in the way too much. Those mentioned rappers can feed whole countries.. Their families do not need millions of dollars to eat my g. I mean what ever the situation was between them all..they shouldn't start caring after he dies. They knew the situation, and didn't care while he was alive... now that just don't make sense
 7 years ago '10        #115
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Damagegadget said:
so because he didn't you would just let him die? People let pride get in the way too much. Those mentioned rappers can feed whole countries.. Their families do not need millions of dollars to eat my g. I mean what ever the situation was between them all..they shouldn't start caring after he dies. They knew the situation, and didn't care while he was alive... now that just don't make sense
how do you know they didnt care? you know for a fact they never visited or picked up the phone and called him? just because tmz didnt report it doesnt mean it didnt happen!
 7 years ago '11        #116
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
Warren G was asking for donations for nate doggs family, not like he was trying to raise X amount of dollars for this miracle stroke vaccine or some s**t. he wasn't about to make a video saying "my friend nate dogg is about to die, his family will be in shambles so please help out".



at people thinking nate dogg would have been saved if people were throwing money at him.
 7 years ago '07        #117
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 UcantCme said:
how do you know they didnt care? you know for a fact they never visited or picked up the phone and called him? just because tmz didnt report it doesnt mean it didnt happen!
maybe I am ahead of myself.. not afraid to admit. But from what I gather from thread starter warren g was askin for some financial help right?
So Im a.ssuming that they prolly weren't there for him financially. Obviously it sounds like thats what he was askin for, and whether it saved his life or prolonged it is not the matter... the matter is caring is sharing ..lol I aint make that up neiva lol.
 7 years ago '10        #118
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Damagegadget said:
maybe I am ahead of myself.. not afraid to admit. But from what I gather from thread starter warren g was askin for some financial help right?
So Im a.ssuming that they prolly weren't there for him financially. Obviously it sounds like thats what he was askin for, and whether it saved his life or prolonged it is not the matter... the matter is caring is sharing ..lol I aint make that up neiva lol.
One thing you have to look at is one nate hit that certain point where he was wheel chair and bed ridden there is no amount of money that will bring him back. I know my grandma has suffered two and is literally dieing. Im sure in the beginning stages they threw some money his way and supported him but lets not forget that they are smart guys and prob realized as much as they love dude, wasting money isnt going to fix a thing. Why is warren asking for money from them when nate was laying in bed like a vegetable? just doesnt make sense to me.
 7 years ago '07        #119
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 UcantCme said:
One thing you have to look at is one nate hit that certain point where he was wheel chair and bed ridden there is no amount of money that will bring him back. I know my grandma has suffered two and is literally dieing. Im sure in the beginning stages they threw some money his way and supported him but lets not forget that they are smart guys and prob realized as much as they love dude, wasting money isnt going to fix a thing. Why is warren asking for money from them when nate was laying in bed like a vegetable? just doesnt make sense to me.
it may not...but if you this big baller...a hun thou for a friend in need is toilet paper money. I wouldnt call it a waste. The bills that have accumulated may be able to at least help his family if they really care thats all Im sayin. Anything helps.. I def understand how you might see warren g as having some agenda tho
 7 years ago '07        #120
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
if my friend is dying. someone who i literally came up with. I'm givin whatever it takes as long as my immediate fam can eat and go about their lives. maybe thats just me.

and considering dre and snoops $$$ situations, things seem like they coulda been different.. we'll probably never know what happened tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy