f'k Doctor Dre, f'k Snoop Dogg... Boycott Detox

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
^^
 7 years ago '09        #82
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 Mr. Snowman said:
like what the f**k is a milli each from these 4 rappers?

imagine what 4 mill could do?
if you believe snoop and all them actually have a million dollars to giveaway you are mistaking......snoop might be worth a few millions but i guarantee he doesnt have more then 500k in his dispoale and thats tied up to mortgages, leases on cars, and basically banked to take care of his family expenses

oh yeah...and to buy weed
 7 years ago '10        #83
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21126 21126
Some of y'all are really quick to judge. I'm amazed than it's more than one person who agrees that dre & snoop & everybody else wasn't helping out. Let me ask you a question were you there? Were you at his hospital bed? Were you chilling with Snoop? Were you chilling with Dre? Were you chilling with Eminem? I swear y'all are some dumb f**ks. I'm pretty damn sure they tried their best but they couldn't help him. None of you dudes know what was happening behind the scenes. I wonder if you dudes know how serious an accusation like that is.

That's the type of s**t that will make somebody murder in clear daylight.
 7 years ago '04        #84
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 D.S.O.M. said:
WHO HAS EViDENCE THAT THEY DIDN'T HELP OUT?????
no one

this thread is a good way to sort out the complete f**king retards and ignorant kids on bx from the logical grown men
 7 years ago '04        #85
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
For Dre, Snoop, etc, I hope they did help cuz I know I'd be feeling like some s**t if I didn't.

Nate couldn't even sing after the 2nd stroke so there was no way for him to make anymore money off music. And these guys don't have no insurance plan like everyone who works a 9-5 does. They have to pay out of pocket and s**t gets expensive.

If Warren G was pleading for FINANCIAL help, I have to think no financial support was coming from Dre or Snoop. Not saying they never contributed, but evidently money was an issue for Nate.

The truth will come out.
 03-16-2011, 04:12 PM         #86
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u really want to keep it 100...the n*gga had 2 strokes... everybody quit b**ching about this and that... if one of those rappers could have saved his life with money im sure they would of... 2 strokes is enough to k!ll a man twice over and even if he was to live on his lifestyle would be so impaired (speech, motor skills, everything), lets just let the rap legend live on! and lets hope to god dre has a bunch of old hooks already saved from nate dogg throughout there years working together so we can hear one more banger... now quit b**ching and making dumb a.ss threads...good afternoon good evening and good night//thread
 7 years ago '10        #87
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 1285 1285
Money can't solve everybodies health problems, I'm sorry.
 03-16-2011, 04:17 PM         #88
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Some of y'all are really quick to judge. I'm amazed than it's more than one person who agrees that dre & snoop & everybody else wasn't helping out. Let me ask you a question were you there?

listen if Warren G is making public pleas asking for fans as opposed to asking ppl that could really have an impact[dre iovine,eminem,50] to donate money for medical bills..then conventional wisdom would lead me to believe that NOTHING of significance is being done.

does Warren G sound like Dre & them were helping to you?
 7 years ago '08        #89
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,154 | Props total: 3164 3164
f**k luda too
 7 years ago '04        #90
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
f**k all them n*ggas....natedogg was not making hella money....his albums didnt even sell well.....we all know a legendary song is only a good song without a good chorus.

nate dogg put that final touch to make so many hit songs....without him most songs would be average.

if pac was alive....he would have helped nate dogg.......n made a hit song dissing dre snoop eminem all them n*ggas.

and add to the fact...these rich muthaf**kas showing respect on twitter? thats f**kin lame go on the radio make a video....make a song...giving nate dogg his respect.

f**k all them selfish rich f**ks
 03-16-2011, 04:44 PM         #91
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
f**k all them n*ggas....natedogg was not making hella money....his albums didnt even sell well.....we all know a legendary song is only a good song without a good chorus.

nate dogg put that final touch to make so many hit songs....without him most songs would be average.

if pac was alive....he would have helped nate dogg.......n made a hit song dissing dre snoop eminem all them n*ggas.

and add to the fact...these rich muthaf**kas showing respect on twitter? thats f**kin lame go on the radio make a video....make a song...giving nate dogg his respect.

7 years ago '07        #92
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 ShadyVsEminem said:
People should boycott them all then,dont pay any attention to anything they do ever again.People should`nt just say they will do it,do it and dont even enter another thread about all 5 of them if they feel so strongly about it.

Even with all Eminems money he nearly died himself so who would of been at fault then?
yeah and his homies helped him threw his s**t? what the f**k did they do
 7 years ago '04        #93
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,716 | Props total: 357 357
Nate Dogg been sick yall aint give a f**k then dont try and give a f**k now just cuzz he died sometimes people k!ll me when they start caring about somebody just cuzz they died be real with yall selfs
 7 years ago '06        #94
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
pac and nate were close... you know pac wouldve went outta his way to help his homie

03-16-2011, 07:42 PM         #95
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ kids in here thinking they know whats going on and acting like they know the entire story

do what you kids do best, sit on a rap forum and b**ch all day, im not boycotting good music because you are butthutt over a situation you know nothing about, get a life kid.
 7 years ago '10        #96
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6348 6348
 BasedHead said:
R.i.P nate but yall act like dre,snoop,em,50cent etc.. don't have a family to feed.

Im sure nate had the same amount of money but blew it off fast.. why should another person go into their pocket to help somebody out who had???? nate should of took care of his health and finance.
u gotta put yaself in that position,if u was down on yur a.ss u wouldnt ask a friend to lend a helping hand??..nate was known for gettin money off hooks..in the last 10 years how many number 1 hits had nate on the hook?? the only way i could see nate havin dre money is if he charged damn near a millie a hook
 7 years ago '07        #97
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 IronMaiden said:
lol @ kids in here thinking they know whats going on and acting like they know the entire story

do what you kids do best, sit on a rap forum and b**ch all day, im not boycotting good music because you are butthutt over a situation you know nothing about, get a life kid.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #98
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
i forgot eminem, 50 cent, snoop dogg and dr. dre are all doctors...f**k off, people are idiots
rip nate dogg
 7 years ago '06        #99
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 shortz said:

Bothered me to... helll go comfort his family.. since they was supposidly so close.. niccas pouring out e-liquer over twitte.r
 7 years ago '04        #100
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
C'mon u mean to tell me u dont think they both tried to help out nate dogg?

In all honestly dude suffered 2 stokes... i dont know the degree of the strokes... but if either of them was not treated within the window of time the complications that occur can not be reversed, s**t happens and sucks. RIP nate dogg
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy