Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,695 | Props total: 6192 6192
Surprise surprise another reason to bash Aftermath.Why would Jimmy Iovine,50 and Eminem be held accountable?they barely worked with him

Its a tragedy,who knows if it could of been avoided? to many Dr Nick Rivieras thinkin they know all the circumstances

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-16-2011 at 12:46 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #62
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
I support this thread

#f**kADETOX
 03-16-2011, 12:58 PM         #63
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Surprise surprise another reason to bash Aftermath.Why would Jimmy Iovine,50 and Eminem be held accountable?they barely worked with him
 7 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
So they have to give millions to everyone they have collabed with if they are in need to keep you happy?Snoop and Dre knew him longer and im sure they did help
 7 years ago '04        #65
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Arson said:
Let's not act like Dre and Snoop didn't support him for nearly 15 years with a healthy dose of featuring spots on platinum albums and smash singles. Nate himself had money, lets not act like he was some background flunky that ran with the crew. But Money wasn't going to change his condition. He was partially paralyzed and couldn't speak. Nothing short of a miracle could fix that Dre money or no Dre money.

........... and there STILL is no explanation why Warren G was asking FANS to donate money

last time I checked friends dont keep score of " oh I already got you before so I cant get you now when you're on your deathbed" , like I said I dont know the exact details, but I'm still trying to understand why Warren G is asking all his fans who are probably lower-middle class blue collar workers nonetheless strangers to chip in for whatever (medical bills, funeral fees, family support ) when Dre, Snoop, Cube, Iovine, and others are still collecting royalty checks off projects Nate blessed, but besides that , I thought these dudes were supposedly "family " ??
 7 years ago '07        #66
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Blood Edge said:
educate yourself

Stroke

Wolf Parkinson White

those have nothing to do with each other

Stroke treatment = prevention

once it happens all you can do is attempt to prevent the next stroke and use physical therapy to try to bring back lost motor function

Wolf Parkinson White treatment = surgery
yeah i know bro but im sure there is some kind of groundbreaking s**t out there when it comes to strokes
 7 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
...I See Me Bumping That Thread Got Some Thinking.
 7 years ago '07        #68
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 10553 10553
They prolly did help.U don't know what they did.Plus its not like they grew up 2gether or nothin far as I know they're Buisness friends.U know how many Buisness friends Dre prolly have.He give Nate a Mil,then the next n*gga who get sick gon expect the same thing.He prolly gave 20 gs or something like that and IMO that's well over enough
 7 years ago '10        #69
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6700 6700
Yeah...I wanna know why Warren G was making videos asking for donations. It looked like something went sour between everyone and Nate Dogg. Either way, it's f**ked up. We don't know if anyone actually helped him or not, but the fact that no has spoken on it is also suspect. You would think Snoop or Dre would at least make a statement on it. I dunno....if s**t comes out that they just said f**k him and held a grudge over some stupid s**t, then I just might boycott that s**t. That's a West Coast legend right there....

Still waiting on the whole story though...
 7 years ago '05        #70
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
a lot of emotion in this thread
 7 years ago '04        #71
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4315 4315
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Its a tragedy,who knows if it could of been avoided? to many Dr Nick Rivieras thinkin they know all the circumstances
Maybe 50... But Em did like 6 songs (b**ch Please 2, Till I Collapse, Say My Name, Warrior 2, Never Enough, Shake That) with him that we know of... Nate recorded three songs alone for Encore: Never Enough, Warrior and one other that wasn't released.

Nate was Em's boy.

Still don't think money would've helped him with much.
 7 years ago '10        #72
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 1487 1487
fuk snoop n fuk dre.... been sayin it 4 years

Dre is a str8 up weirdo
 03-16-2011, 02:43 PM         #73
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people need to mind their business, they dont know whats going on
 7 years ago '07        #74
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Grave said:
I hear what u r sayin but we don't know the full story. I know people r upset and r lookn for somebody to blame but let's not let the whole guru situation occur,let's not be Solaars and place blame on other rappers til we at least know a bit more
exactly man..i want to blame Dre, snoop, em, 50 etc..

but f**k dont know the full story and dont know where all of nate doggs and warren G money is to start off with anyways.

how much was the surgery? would he have been cured?

f**k man everytime i think about it i cant believe hes gone man
 7 years ago '04        #75
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Surprise surprise another reason to bash Aftermath.Why would Jimmy Iovine,50 and Eminem be held accountable?they barely worked with hims
stop it

eminem probably knew him well enough.

and if we talking about aftermath than the head boss should of been helping if he didn't. he knew him since a tleast 92'
 7 years ago '05        #76
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
u guys not remember 2Pac been saying f**k Dre ever since he didn't come support Snoop on the murder trial so how the f**k y'all surprised?
as for the money situation that is f**ked, in defense to them they may have gave money in the background that no one knows about
 7 years ago '06        #77
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Steelers4Ever said:
f**k them n*ggaz yea, but you know damn well if Detox leaked tomorrow you would be all over it.
If detox leaked tommorow.. it would sound like the shyt thats out now... we'd be hating all over it.

again...

#f**kadetox
 7 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 JFamis said:
Maybe 50... But Em did like 6 songs (b**ch Please 2, Till I Collapse, Say My Name, Warrior 2, Never Enough, Shake That) with him that we know of... Nate recorded three songs alone for Encore: Never Enough, Warrior and one other that wasn't released.

Nate was Em's boy.

Still don't think money would've helped him with much.
People should boycott them all then,dont pay any attention to anything they do ever again.People should`nt just say they will do it,do it and dont even enter another thread about all 5 of them if they feel so strongly about it.

Even with all Eminems money he nearly died himself so who would of been at fault then?
 7 years ago '05        #79
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
REAL TALK

my friend knows snoop and warren g... he told me warren g is kinda broke. warren g owes my friend some change... so the video is legitimate... my friend also seen Nate Dogg after his strokes. he said Nate was in a vegetative state, he couldn't eat by himself.

so I'm on it. Dre knew Nate Doggs state for sure.
 03-16-2011, 03:16 PM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:
f**k them n*ggaz yea, but you know damn well if Detox leaked tomorrow you would be all over it.
of course....but my version would be from the jukebox not the store....:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy