f'k Doctor Dre, f'k Snoop Dogg... Boycott Detox

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,875 | Props total: 17 17
 Mr. Snowman said:
your grandma is able to spend millions on treatment?

I'm sure there is groundbreaking procedures and medicine going on that is just through the roof expensive.

and even so THEY WERE BEGGING FOR CHARITY 3 f**kING MONTHS AGO.
yea all bs aside...she has millions to spend...her and my grandpa own a ton of land here in NC.

so there are cases where there is just nothing they can do no matter how much money you have, which is what they told us.

and yea warren G may have been asking for handouts but how much of his own money did he throw out there? was this just a friend hoping that they could try this and that at what ever cost and it MIGHT work. Who knows if the docs had already told him there was nothing else they could do for him. Until the official reports come out or a family member speaks out not a single one of us knows the true situation.
 7 years ago '07        #42
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 psylence2k said:
Listen, I dont know all the EXACT details of his situation and what would have helped and what wouldn't have, but all I know is that it's kinda ridiculous that you have someone asking strangers to donate money for your well being when your friends and so called "family" are swimming in money. So it's either one of two things, Warren G is giving a bullshyt reason/scheme to collect money or his "friends" just looked at it as a inconvenience. If it's the second reason then I'm going to be disgusted if I see these dudes on a track talking about some " We Miss you Nate " .
 7 years ago '04        #43
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,974 | Props total: 4302 4302
 tdb33 said:
My grandpa had a terrible stroke bout 15 years ago. He recovered and was very active doing yardwork and building people tables and chairs and other handy work. He had another stroke 3 years ago and didn't make it. Brain had swelled too much for him to recover and he died in a week or so after. Not always as easy as writing a check
This. My aunt died from a stroke two weeks ago and insurance could've paid close to a mill to make her live but she would've been a vegetable, so it wasn't worth it.
 7 years ago '04        #44
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
 D.S.O.M. said:
WHO HAS EViDENCE THAT THEY DIDN'T HELP OUT?????
If Warren G is on camera asking fans for donations that he sincerely NEEDS then I dont care how much they gave, they didn't help out.
 7 years ago '08        #45
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
how long has nate been out of commission?
 7 years ago '10        #46
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,875 | Props total: 17 17
 psylence2k said:
If Warren G is on camera asking fans for donations that he sincerely NEEDS then I dont care how much they gave, they didn't help out.
any evidence that warren g actually pulled money out of his own pocket? if he did appearently it wasnt enuf or as you said "i dont care how much they(in this case warren)gave, they(again warren) didnt help out. Some ppl are so quick to point the finger.
 03-16-2011, 11:01 AM         #47
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of cheap mother f**kers. I agree with you OP. Seriously wtf is a mil to these rappers?!?

SmokeyTheBlunt said:
:lachen001:

dre is a piece of s**t.........seems like he only cares about himself and whatever dude has his sausage between his a.ss cheeks...........s**t, at least Snoop is busy.......dre isnt doing s**t but waiting for people to finish writing and producing the album hes not going to record......

Last edited by eNcrypTioN; 03-16-2011 at 11:03 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #48
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
 UcantCme said:
any evidence that warren g actually pulled money out of his own pocket? if he did appearently it wasnt enuf or as you said "i dont care how much they(in this case warren)gave, they(again warren) didnt help out. Some ppl are so quick to point the finger.
let's use some common sense, we all know Warren isn't balling like that, Dre, Snoop, Iovine, Cube and others on the other hand are raking in more money than they know what to do with.

If this is truly really how it went down, then I'm disgusted, Warren G asking for treatment money while Dre is out copping his 17th Ferrari

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-16-2011 at 11:20 AM..
 03-16-2011, 11:17 AM         #49
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prove they werent helping...
 03-16-2011, 11:20 AM         #50
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
prove they werent helping...
if they were really helping, why was Warren asking FANS for donations?

prove they WERE helping
 7 years ago '05        #51
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4217 4217
if they had "million dollar" procedures for strokes alot of politicians would still be living ... this isnt aids
 7 years ago '08        #52
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
 psylence2k said:
let's use some common sense, we all know Warren isn't balling like that, Dre, Snoop, Iovine, Cube and others on the other hand are raking in more money than they know what to do with.

If this is truly really how it went down, then I'm disgusted, Warren G asking for treatment money while Dre is out copping his 17th Ferrari
Let's not act like Dre and Snoop didn't support him for nearly 15 years with a healthy dose of featuring spots on platinum albums and smash singles. Nate himself had money, lets not act like he was some background flunky that ran with the crew. But Money wasn't going to change his condition. He was partially paralyzed and couldn't speak. Nothing short of a miracle could fix that Dre money or no Dre money.
 03-16-2011, 11:56 AM         #53
Diamond Girl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is some info from his family:
 03-16-2011, 12:10 PM         #54
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah but why would they have to go through some website? they've known each other long enough..pick up a phone....
How do you know they didn't help? Y'all...who hadn't said a word about Nate Dogg in ages and refuse to include Em in your "boycott"...are so far removed from the situation it ain't funny. Just stop with this madness, truth will come out when it comes out. But don't act like you know what they did or didn't do.
 03-16-2011, 12:22 PM         #55
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
How do you know they didn't help? Y'all...who hadn't said a word about Nate Dogg in ages and refuse to include Em in your "boycott"...are so far removed from the situation it ain't funny. Just stop with this madness, truth will come out when it comes out. But don't act like you know what they did or didn't do.
listen if Warren G is making public pleas asking for fans as opposed to asking ppl that could really have an impact[dre iovine,eminem,50] to donate money for medical bills..then conventional wisdom would lead me to believe that NOTHING of significance is being done.

and check the previous page I have Eminem listed as someone who should've been front & centre on the donation list....and what are you even implying anyways by injecting race into it..I'm not even white.
 7 years ago '07        #56
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 BasedHead said:
R.i.P nate but yall act like dre,snoop,em,50cent etc.. don't have a family to feed.

Im sure nate had the same amount of money but blew it off fast.. why should another person go into their pocket to help somebody out who had???? nate should of took care of his health and finance.

you're a base head

i'm sure he did not have as much money as them. this n*gga wasn't headlining tours and doing multi million dollar ads.

and the dudes you named are $100 millionaires. donating money to nates condition wouldn't hurt them one bit. infact they could probably wipe their a.ss with it. theres ways where they could of even got the money back that they donated. they could have started a charity foundation for nate. so much s**t they could have done to save that mans life.
 7 years ago '07        #57
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
i bet if 2pac was aroudn he would have been took care of that. dre is a straight b**ch a.ss n*gga. he got his brother making public pleas and s**t. you can bet dre probably doesn't even take care of warren.
 7 years ago '10        #58
The Anti Nice 
space
space
$133 | Props total: 46 46
The man had 2 strokes most people die from that, when its your time its your time some things $$$$$$ cant buy r.i.p.
 7 years ago '10        #59
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Wasn't going to buy it anyway

f**k Dre though..
 7 years ago '05        #60
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
man y'all trippin.. when its your time to go.. you go

f**k the ifs ands or maybes.. theres only one reality, and im a theorist my self.. but death is death (good thing? bad thing?)..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago