f'k Doctor Dre, f'k Snoop Dogg... Boycott Detox

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11789 11789
Man we dont know if they helped or didnt help. We dont know if the money would have even mattered
 7 years ago '07        #22
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Blood Edge said:
he had two strokes before this and never changed his eating habits not exercised

u coulda given this dude billions and he still would of died

delete this ignorant thread
you know this?

i had a heart condition called Wolf Parkinson White when i was a kid and that disease has like a 8-10 percent mortality rate, i lived, im not a millionare

strokes now are only like 17 percent?

i just dont know how a man with top of the line maximum treatment couldn't get better
 03-16-2011, 10:20 AM         #23
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Man we dont know if they helped or didnt help. We dont know if the money would have even mattered
evidence suggests that he didn't. when you have to ask fans for donations, you're really hitting rock bottom.
 7 years ago '09        #24
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 BasedHead said:
you can't prevent death when it's your time to die it's your time to die..
but you can't blame 50 n them because they refuse to give nate money.. they prob already drop a couple mil.. why should they continue on??
apparently they didnt and that's why we talking about this s**t
 7 years ago '07        #25
space
space
that video with Warren G came out 3 months ago, maybe they did help after?

but the fact that HE EVEN HAD TO f**kING ASK SO CLOSE TO THE HOUR OF death IS PATHETIC.
 7 years ago '04        #26
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
 Mr. Snowman said:
this is true but i just dont understand how just something like 1 milli or more could not save or help a man with two strokes clearly it was a heart condition

strokes aren't a fatal diagnosis right? he must have died of complications
My grandpa had a terrible stroke bout 15 years ago. He recovered and was very active doing yardwork and building people tables and chairs and other handy work. He had another stroke 3 years ago and didn't make it. Brain had swelled too much for him to recover and he died in a week or so after. Not always as easy as writing a check
 03-16-2011, 10:25 AM         #27
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just gonna repost all my thoughts on this subject in this swagger jackin' lame's thread...

Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
if this happened due to unpaid medical bills...there should be a worldwide boycott Detox campaign going on for this...Dre,Iovine,Em & 50 could've prevented this...
where was all this love from his celebrity "friends" when son was asking for donations for medical bills a few months ago?

can you imagine being Nate Dogg laid up in the hospital struggling to make ends meet & f!ghting for your life & you look at the tv screen & see your so called friends wastefully blowing money that could go to your recovery like this & now all of a sudden it's "RIP Nate Dogg we'll miss you homie?..etc".... GTFOH.... sad s**t man..RIP Nate Dogg...

and these are the same f*gs that are gonna be acting like they loved him via twitter updates today & in interviews... #fakefriends
that koolo studio leaks dude should have download links for the whole album on deck as soon as Dre's ready to release it... :cool-smiley-009:
 03-16-2011, 10:28 AM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
There was no donation website though...
yeah but why would they have to go through some website? they've known each other long enough..pick up a phone....
 03-16-2011, 10:28 AM         #29
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Gotta love how people on here act like they have all the facts. The man hasn't been dead 24 hours and you already know all the history behind it, huh?
shut the f**k up f**got....
 03-16-2011, 10:28 AM         #30
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah but why would they have to go through some website? they've known each other long enough..pick up a phone....

wait

maybe Nate Dogg KNEW TOO MUCH???????????
 7 years ago '09        #31
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
please

you know damn well you gonna run the the jukebox when it leaks
 7 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 Mr. Baltimore said:
please

you know damn well you gonna run the the jukebox when it leaks

but i sure as s**t aint buying it
 7 years ago '10        #33
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
man half of yall in here have an iq of a 5 year old....money doesnt fix everything...my grandma suffered a stroke 3 years ago and never completely healed and had another last year. she had enuf money for any procedure available. ya know what that got her? they are releasing her today to go back to a.ssisted living because there is nothing else for her to do. Just because there are treatments availbable, without knowing nates exact diagnosis you cant point the finger saying they "killed him" cause they didnt throw a bunch of money at him(which no one on this site knows if they did or didnt). Sometimes there is just to much wrong to be fixed.
 7 years ago '05        #34
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
I see what you saying but until Nate's fam comes out and say they sh*tted on us we can't jump the gun..You reap what you sow though and so far karma has cost Dre a son,his safety at risk with Suge,snoop went from gangster to cartoon character,50 lost his credibility and Em lost proof and became an addict so..everything balances out I guess..
 03-16-2011, 10:34 AM         #35
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
man half of yall in here have an iq of a 5 year old....money doesnt fix everything...my grandma suffered a stroke 3 years ago and never completely healed and had another last year. she had enuf money for any procedure available. ya know what that got her? they are releasing her today to go back to a.ssisted living because there is nothing else for her to do. Just because there are treatments availbable, without knowing nates exact diagnosis you cant point the finger saying they "killed him" cause they didnt throw a bunch of money at him(which no one on this site knows if they did or didnt). Sometimes there is just to much wrong to be fixed.
money doesnt fix anything

but if Warren G, who WAS close to the situation, was ASKING FANS FOR DONATIONS

than it implies that money COULD HAVE HELPED SOMETHING, even if only to make him more comfortable. get it?
 7 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 UcantCme said:
your grandma is able to spend millions on treatment?

I'm sure there is groundbreaking procedures and medicine going on that is just through the roof expensive.

and even so THEY WERE BEGGING FOR CHARITY 3 f**kING MONTHS AGO.
 7 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
WHO HAS EViDENCE THAT THEY DIDN'T HELP OUT?????
NO ONE.

but his death f**king reiterates the fact that they had to beg only 3 months ago, 3 f**king months.

maybe they did but its still f**ked they had to be be asking fans 3 months ago, i bet dres lazy a.ss wasnt even working on detox

who knows if it would made a diff if they helped before the vids?
 7 years ago '06        #38
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6754 6754
they dont owe him s**t
 7 years ago '04        #39
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
Listen, I dont know all the EXACT details of his situation and what would have helped and what wouldn't have, but all I know is that it's kinda ridiculous that you have someone asking strangers to donate money for your well being when your friends and so called "family" are swimming in money. When your friends have that much money it should never get to the point where you're asking strangers for money. So it's either one of two things, Warren G is giving a bullshyt reason/scheme to collect money or his "friends" just looked at it as a inconvenience. If it's the second reason then I'm going to be disgusted if I see these dudes on a track talking about some " We Miss you Nate " .
 7 years ago '08        #40
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
n*gga stop it...Nate first got sick in 2007 its now 2011...Da homie Warren G made that video like what 3, 4 months ago...u don't know who was helping that man out.

I'm fukd up too over Nate's passing but don't act like he passed cuz they didn't help out...when its ya time bruh its ya time...My Moms passed way too early but it was nothing anybody could do...Doc looked me straight in the eye and 4 months...it was 2

I'm just a.ssuming here but I don't think the money was needed for Nate's recovery, I think they were asking for money because they knew the situation and Nate wouldn't be able to provide for his family after he passed...family can't live off Royalty checks forever.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 03-16-2011 at 10:42 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy