Mar 15 - Kid bodyslams bully, becomes instant Web hero

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #21
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 TheOrganicCell said:
Put your speakers up!
Now with original audio! The same brief clip has been uploaded over and over on the Web: A scrawny bully sucker punches a larger chunkier boy multiple times, as other kids look on, some taunting. Then suddenly, with the speed and agility of an alligator, the victim responds, flipping the kid and bodyslamming him. Bully neutralized. Cue the Facebook hero worship.

The confrontation took place just Monday in a Sydney, Australia school. A report in Sydney's Daily Telegraph identifies the victim who fought back as Casey Heynes, of Chifley College, Dunheved Campus at North St. Marys, depicted by the paper as a pretty rough school where f!ghting is prevalent — and kids often post clips of f!ghts online.

Both kids were issued four-day suspensions for participating in the f!ght, said the Telegraph.

Shortly after the clip of Casey's comeback hit the Internet, a page in support of Casey appeared on Facebook, and now has over 19,000 fans. Most vocal supporters oppose the suspension.

Says one commenter:

the school should immediately reverse his suspension and appologise for such actions.The kid was being hurt and he protected himself.The suspension tells students that they should not protect themselves.A terrible and dangeous message. That school should be ashamed of itself.

A few, here and there, say that answering violence with violence was not right, no matter the circumstances:

As a kid I was Bullied at school and yes its good to see bullies get whats coming to them.But not in this way, that kid is lucky he's not up on charges he could have k!lled that kid.When you get bullied do the right thing, report it to a teacher, if nothing is done go higher, if nothing is done go even higher. But DO NOT react in this way.

As for Casey's own family, the feeling seems mixed.

"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," Casey's father told the Daily Telegraph. "He's not a violent kid, it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimized over that."

Casey's father added, "He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently other people's parents don't teach their kids that."

Meanwhile, the Internet's denizens continues to explore new ways to exploit this situation. Casey himself was given the nickname "Little Zangief," after a Street f!ghter videogame character. As you can expect, there are videogame mashups featuring the footage with Street f!ghter graphics, and some other mildly clever trailers and music videos.

advertisementadvertisement
advertisement
However, there are also mysterious looking websites named after Casey, and re-uploaded videos with embedded links to still more shady sites. Do yourself a favor and stick to Facebook and YouTube — don't go clicking on just anything featuring this kid, no matter how you feel about the story. The Web's creeps have already crept in.

Source:

Don't bully, gets you into this! WELLLLL IT'S THE BIG SHOW!!!!!
Oh man it's my first time watching this video and that Diddy Kong looking a.ss b**ch kid got his a.ss beat. Winning. Then the Big Show theme. There's another one out there with the Street f!ghter music and sounds too.
 7 years ago '05        #22
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I like the way the little scrawny kid got up afterwards, stumbling around like, "this big maf**ka just dropped me on my head"
 7 years ago '04        #23
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
u just witness the birth of a cripple supervillian
 03-20-2011, 09:07 PM         #24
CrazyMuney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad he fought back, might as well should have. When I was in high school, if there was a f!ght, even if it was one-sided, both of the students got suspended so you might as well finish a f!ght if it starts.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 274 274
so i dont get to watch the video??

f yall
 7 years ago '09        #26
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
school officials got too much sway these days. f**kin reporting to child services and sh*t too. ridiculous. teachers should be allowed to whack a kid's hand when they're little and cause danger to themselves and others. by the time the kid is this age he wouldn't be a bully or would be recognized as having issues.
 7 years ago '04        #27
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,314 | Props total: 12995 12995
Why are all their teeth always so f**ked up. Seriously.
 7 years ago '06        #28
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
dam..video got taken down. any backups?!?
 7 years ago '10        #29
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,918 | Props total: 8549 8549
 kyh0mpb said:
f**k that, someone hits you, you hit back. People are stupid. "Do the smart thing. Report it to a teacher." If I'm a bully and you go tell a teacher on me, I'm gonna bully you 10x harder next time. Only way to settle it is to hit em square in the nose, they won't f**k with you after that.
That is true. It worked for me multiple times when I was in school
 7 years ago '06        #30
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 216 216
Casey's father added, "He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently other people's parents don't teach their kids that."
Mama said Knock You OUT
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy