Making It Rain On Them Hoes: Michael Vick Signs Another Endorsement Deal

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2011, 03:24 PM         #41
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCL said:
f**k this dude can't wait till he joins his boy vince young as another black qb watching from home.....doug williams will be the first and the last
eat a doggy d!ck and die slow hoe
 7 years ago '09        #42
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
vick fans are funny.

wishing death on people and s**t.

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 03-16-2011 at 04:18 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #43
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,828 | Props total: 1995 1995
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
because its only white ppl that still have a problem with dude
So you've talk with every Black dog owners and they told you they was cool with Vick??

Anyways that some good s**t right there
 7 years ago '11        #44
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Just, just, jus, jus, j, jjjjj,jjjjjj
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #45
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,130 | Props total: 15630 15630
 RJ96 said:
So you've talk with every Black dog owners and they told you they was cool with Vick??

Anyways that some good s**t right there
im black, i got a dog, Im cool wit Vick. Do i agree wit what he did, but at the same time im not gonna hate him for it. What he did has no effect on my life. Too many ppl r still out there f!ghting dogs to b worried abt one who got caught
 7 years ago '05        #46
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 notoriousthugzz said:
this is racism at its finest.

I am white. I have NO problem with michael vick. Many other white people I know have NO problem with michael vick. Yet you continue to stereotype us white people as racist. at hating to look in the mirror... looks like the two of you need to do the same. Sounds like the two of you have some issues

If ANYONE... white, black, hispanic, asian still has an issue with Vick it most likely is due to his actions in the past.. rather than the color of his skin.

But like I previously stated, you simple minds will continue to pull the race card and argue about simple things. I feel sad for you honestly.
shutup white man its 2011 and racism is bigger then ever in everything we do and if u cant see that then your idiot. am i a racist no but i am not stupid to think there not out there juding me and other blacks just off our color the way we talk the way we act. that will never change
 7 years ago '04        #47
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
shutup white man its 2011 and racism is bigger then ever in everything we do and if u cant see that then your idiot. am i a racist no but i am not stupid to think there not out there juding me and other blacks just off our color the way we talk the way we act. that will never change
you really need to check yourself.

It's obviously apparent you are indeed a racist.

It's funny how black people think they aren't racist or for some reason can't be racist.

Racism is prevelant in all forms of society but that should not be an excuse. It's a shame that a less educated individual such as yourself has only that resort to turn to
 7 years ago '08        #48
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Even my mom, the whitest woman in Wisconsin, is cheering on Michael Vick.
 7 years ago '10        #49
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Good for Vick
 03-16-2011, 07:06 PM         #50
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:
props on ook getting that money and if anybody hate on vick suck on a f**kin aids d!ck with c*m on the tip hoe...... yhea i said it do sumthing b**ches

BAD NEWS STAND THE f**k UP!!!!!!!
yea thats good for mike! im from hampton but im always in da newz! and by the way im white and i dont hate mike! prolly cause i live 3 mins from his house in how farms! anyway get em vick! VA b**chES
 03-16-2011, 07:09 PM         #51
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
off subject but u like a team from boston and la? cant take u serious!
 7 years ago '08        #52
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

Lol, seriously... It's 2011, racism isn't bigger than ever, hate-mongering is bigger than ever, ask MSNBC and FOX how they divide us up...

Rich, poor, god, godless, white, black, red, yellow, war, peace, conservative, liberal, young, old, man, woman, child...

Insert fake issue with real news here, and you keep thinking the white people are out to get ya... How do sheep go? Baaaa
 03-16-2011, 09:01 PM         #53
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for Vick for coming back.

What he did to the dogs was horrible, but I just watched an episode of Sons of Guns...and they hooked up a f**king shotgun to a ATV and used it to drive around and k!ll animals for fun.
 7 years ago '04        #54
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
hatin a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #55
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,313 | Props total: 11367 11367
 Kurt Swagner said:

Get em Vick!
this was my s**t man lol
 7 years ago '05        #56
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u are racist tho. you judge people off their color and you know it.. racism will never change just get over it.. that's all you can really do
 7 years ago '04        #57
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
Racist.
 03-16-2011, 10:32 PM         #58
moneyhungry843 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VICK THE BEST QB OUT THERE HE PAID HIS DEBT TO SOCIETY NOW LET EM BE!! AND HALF U F$%^ERS TALKIN S#$t PROBABLY DID WORSE THAN f!ght DOGS!! f$%k PITA!!
 7 years ago '07        #59
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #60
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 3138 3138
Eat a d!ckk haters!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy