Pssst....Poor People, Over Here. I'ma let you in on a lil secret

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-16-2011, 01:24 PM         #21
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
The thing is you get to search anonomously (i.e off the grid) with this and it takes the highest speed package in your area and uses that. It's a hacked modem that does more then just gives you internet for free.

Example:

if you have a 10 mbs, 20 mbs, 50 mbs, 100 mbs it will grab that 100 and stream it to you.
bulls**t

your a troll

n*ggas born after 93 shouldn't have net connections
 7 years ago '07        #22
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 GetuOne said:
The thing is you get to search anonomously (i.e off the grid) with this and it takes the highest speed package in your area and uses that. It's a hacked modem that does more then just gives you internet for free.

Example:

if you have a 10 mbs, 20 mbs, 50 mbs, 100 mbs it will grab that 100 and stream it to you.
yo troll hit me in the PM i want this but i need to know what else i need
 7 years ago '08        #23
knowledge82 3 heat pts
space
space
$506 | Props total: 14 14
we used to have these in the uk. was fast as bats**t. they changed the encryption now though. if you can get it then get it
 7 years ago '11        #24
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 ChaosBeats said:
bulls**t

your a troll

n*ggas born after 93 shouldn't have net connections

Why you ungreatful simple little b*tch. I'm sharing a little hidden gem with the BX community, dats it. I'm not gaining anything here. You don't like it then feel free to bounce the f*ck off into cyber space

P.S, i'm 26

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-16-2011 at 08:09 PM..
 03-16-2011, 05:44 PM         #25
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get this and still pay for net? avoid suspicions?
 7 years ago '06        #26
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
lmao i have a buddy whos not me

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #27
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 GetuOne said:

Example:

thats what I thought it did originally
 7 years ago '11        #28
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 HERCH said:
get this and still pay for net? avoid suspicions?
Yeah it works when your under a contract but I wouldn't suggest it, worse thing they'll do is see it as an unrecognized modem and try to shoot bullets at it to fry it. Not sure if you get to experience the full benefits of it when your under a contract either.

By the way, if you are near an area that has RCN, like if your building or neighborhood has R*N your golden. R*N doesn't give a crap about Torrents, downloading, people tryin to get free internet, whatever.

If you have c*mcast in your area, your good too but c*mcast is pretty high tech and they usually change sh*t up allot to avoid it from happening, then you gotta go to the site and download the latest firmware for your modem and flash it.

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-16-2011 at 08:21 PM..
 03-16-2011, 09:01 PM         #29
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My thing is, it's a legacy modem so wouldn't they be on top of ways to k!ll the signal before you use up too much bandwidth? It seems possible, but not really worth the risk where I am (San Francisco). I do most of my encrypting and anonymous tweaks on the software side (UTorrent...Winning).
 7 years ago '05        #30
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2215 2215
Hold up. Let me find out n*ggas done bootlegged the internet.
 7 years ago '07        #31
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 GetuOne said:
Yeah it works when your under a contract but I wouldn't suggest it, worse thing they'll do is see it as an unrecognized modem and try to shoot bullets at it to fry it. Not sure if you get to experience the full benefits of it when your under a contract either.

By the way, if you are near an area that has RCN, like if your building or neighborhood has R*N your golden. R*N doesn't give a crap about Torrents, downloading, people tryin to get free internet, whatever.

If you have c*mcast in your area, your good too but c*mcast is pretty high tech and they usually change sh*t up allot to avoid it from happening, then you gotta go to the site and download the latest firmware for your modem and flash it.
i dont understand if ur not under contract and u do it how would u get service?im def gon by one if i can get an understanding...if i have to steal someone elses and errbody in my area is locked then im a.ssed out
 7 years ago '11        #32
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 Cambury said:
i dont understand if ur not under contract and u do it how would u get service?im def gon by one if i can get an understanding...if i have to steal someone elses and errbody in my area is locked then im a.ssed out
I really don't know how to explain it. Your not taking anyone elses internet. Your service provider identifies your modem through a configuration file that it places on your modem upon sighning of your contract. This config file is unique to the service provider in your area (example: C*mcast). The modem in this thread was flashed with modified firmware and config file that mimics that of the providers.

Again, I don't know much about how it works. It comes with a CD and instructions. I suggest getting the J-tag cable with the package so if you run into any problems you can reflash your modem. Listen if you don't think you'll be able to pull it off, don't even get it cuz i don't want people b*tch'n at me cuz it didn't work for them cuz they did it wrong. This is all i'm going to say about this. Do your research.

This is the Forum that the dude has to answer any and all quesitions related to the Modem:

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-17-2011 at 09:51 AM..
 03-17-2011, 03:37 PM         #33
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
internet is 20 dollars a month. no need to steal it
yeah if you like them 56k speeds.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy