most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua 18 37.50%
Jon "Bones" Jones 30 62.50%
Uriah Faber 30 62.50%
Eddie Wineland 3 6.25%
Jim Miller 20 41.67%
Kamal Shalorus 5 10.42%
Yoshihiro Akiyama 8 16.67%
Nate Marquardt 24 50.00%
Brendan Schaub 17 35.42%
Mirko Cro Cop 14 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #781
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Budala said:
d!ck riding at its finest
stating facts is now d!ck riding?

Maybe once you get the f**k out of Jr High ... you should start posting again... f**k face!
 7 years ago '05        #782
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 agony8 said:
sugar always been my favorite too...i like bones with my heart for this f!ght like we all said in the first few pages but i was shocked at shoguns horrid performance...its like he didnt even try...i knew bones could win just thought it was too early but shogun was overmatched...dominated...

cant wait for evans n jones though...i think evans can take him down n evans got a solid weight base to hold him down n hopefully pound him out...i need to see sugar carry that belt again...but im def not hurt seeing jones at champ...he is a beast...

yeah Shogun definitely disappointed me. I was rooting for him and he looked done in the first few seconds of the f!ght. I knew JBJ had the tools but I thought Shogun would display the leg kicks and chop him down.

JBJ is a heck of a f!ghter, but its going to annoy me to hear people try to act like he is the GOAT now. He had a great win but he still has a long road ahead of him.
 7 years ago '05        #783
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 341 341
 Optimus Crime said:
It's not that they don't want to... They can't utilize them like Jones. The length of his limbs gives him a different type of leverage. Watch the Urijah Faber f!ght right before. He tried to use the elbows just like Bones, but that lack of leverage makes a big difference.
yup exactly Jone's reach gives him a HUGE advantage. it gives him an elbow advantage because since his arms are longer, his elbow is coming from a greater distance and gains greater speed before it lands. (elbow swinging in from 6inches away vs 1 foot away)...

plus his long length no homo gives him a huge leverage advantage in submissions. its easier for him to escape submissions and perform certain submissions.

I knew Jones would take this one. His striking is great, and his reach puts him at a huge advantage over anyone that isn't very fast.
 7 years ago '05        #784
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,346 | Props total: 341 341
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
whats with shogun being so inconsistent in his training? He looked shredded against Machida both times and he looked like s**t for this one... I know he was coming off an injury but he should waited longer to come back then.. he looked unmotivated as s**t in the cage
i think he tired shogun out that first round. Shogun cardio hasnt always been super great, and Jones is training wtih Greg Jackson who is a great game planner. Jones probably worked on putting alot of weight on Shogun in the early rounds to tire him out.

after all, it was gonna be Jones 1st 5 round f!ght ever. so i think it was inevitable that Jones would go after Shogun's cardio. dude was breathing hella hard
 7 years ago '08        #785
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Jones vs Machida would be be fun

Jones would smash him, but I'd love to see if Machida could keep a striking distance.
 7 years ago '07        #786
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
Nice Card I picked Jones to win but did not expect him to dominate like that I hope Machida is next in line after Evans cause I would love to see JBJ smash Evans and Machida right after hate both of them dudes

Mr. wonderful will be an eventual contender I think they can do the same thing with him that they did with JBJ give him some repsected f!ghters and if he goes through them with ease give him another up and coming LHW and then f!ght for the #1 contender

Crop cop is done like Andrei
 7 years ago '04        #787
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,320 | Props total: 2612 2612
Not to take away from the epic pistol whipping that Jones put on Shogun, but I don't see why people are so averse to the idea of Phil Davis being a credible contender for Jonny Bones. No one's saying it has to be the next match or even inside of the next year, but with 2-3 more f!ghts or a years time, with the cosmic rate in which Davis has been improving each time out, he certainly presents an intriguing style match up. Davis is incredible strong (perhaps the strongest in the division), has a sick top control game, and the best wrestling in the division. The thought of the potential match up, barring some unforeseen derailing of Davis as a prospect, is certainly intriguing.
 7 years ago '05        #789
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 thehawk33 said:
Not to take away from the epic pistol whipping that Jones put on Shogun, but I don't see why people are so averse to the idea of Phil Davis being a credible contender for Jonny Bones. No one's saying it has to be the next match or even inside of the next year, but with 2-3 more f!ghts or a years time, with the cosmic rate in which Davis has been improving each time out, he certainly presents an intriguing style match up. Davis is incredible strong (perhaps the strongest in the division), has a sick top control game, and the best wrestling in the division. The thought of the potential match up, barring some unforeseen derailing of Davis as a prospect, is certainly intriguing.

my point exactly. but most of the people who doubt mr wonderful have never seen him f!ght and are casual fans so they only watch big f!ghts. but they will see next week.
 7 years ago '07        #790
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
interesting...
 7 years ago '04        #791
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
iight, i had an avy bet with homeboy up there, what avy am i rockin?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy