UFC 128: Mauricio "Shogun" Rua gets KO'd by Jon "Bones" Jones [video]

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua 18 37.50%
Jon "Bones" Jones 30 62.50%
Uriah Faber 30 62.50%
Eddie Wineland 3 6.25%
Jim Miller 20 41.67%
Kamal Shalorus 5 10.42%
Yoshihiro Akiyama 8 16.67%
Nate Marquardt 24 50.00%
Brendan Schaub 17 35.42%
Mirko Cro Cop 14 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #721
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Optimus Crime said:
I dunno... That strategy worked on Rampage because... Well Rampage is my boy and I'd hate to say this... But that strategy worked on Rampage because Rampage is an idiot lol. He was just EATING those leg kicks like an idiot. That was a very close f!ght, and Rampage didn't utilize all of his tools. JBJ does utilize all his tools. JBJ is also WAY smarter than Page. Page is more of a brute, where all of GJ's f!ghters seem to be excellent with regards to a game plan. Seems like if you go on one foot against Bones, he's gonna take you down.
again....im not saying forrest wins against jbj, but it could be an interesting f!ght. i hate when people play the "_____ beat _____ so _____ cant beat _____. everyone has beaten or lost to common opponents.
 7 years ago '04        #722
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
where the f!ght video tho i wanna watch it again
 03-20-2011, 01:14 AM         #723
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Its always been like that, if you were smart you would avoid places that might talk about the f!ght... cmon man
"It's always been like that" doesn't mean it HAS to be like that. You can't make your own choices n*gga? And if that's the case,
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #724
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Cee4our said:
again....im not saying forrest wins against jbj, but it could be an interesting f!ght. i hate when people play the "_____ beat _____ so _____ cant beat _____. everyone has beaten or lost to common opponents.
I didn't play that game... at all. You said that you thought that the best strategy would be for Forrest to use the same strategy that he used against Rampage, and I simply stated why I felt like that strategy wouldn't work... At all. And I stand by my analysis.

You say that it could be an interesting f!ght, and it possibly could... but NOT if he uses the same strategy that he used against Rampage...

In my honest opinion. I think that the person with the best set of skills to beat JBJ... well I dunno but I'd like to see this f!ght

[pic - click to view]

Good wrestling, good experience, ample power, good chin... That's just my opinion though
 03-20-2011, 01:19 AM         #725
Gho5t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
picking all the favorites....bold....i want my props too then....
lmao u bet 11.90?
 7 years ago '04        #726
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #727
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18410 18410
 Cee4our said:
you mad?
 7 years ago '05        #728
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
I didn't play that game... at all. You said that you thought that the best strategy would be for Forrest to use the same strategy that he used against Rampage, and I simply stated why I felt like that strategy wouldn't work... At all. And I stand by my analysis.

You say that it could be an interesting f!ght, and it possibly could... but NOT if he uses the same strategy that he used against Rampage...

In my honest opinion. I think that the person with the best set of skills to beat JBJ... well I dunno but I'd like to see this f!ght

[pic - click to view]

Good wrestling, good experience, ample power, good chin... That's just my opinion though
i didnt mean to imply that u played that game...it was just a statement. i also think its hard to analyze wut gameplan would work to defeat jbj because like its been said, hes never been in any danger in his f!ghts. honestly who knows how he reacts to a few solid leg kicks. i also thought about hendo but hes not gettin any younger but id still like to see the f!ght too.
 03-20-2011, 01:23 AM         #729
lok2685  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
Hey man come on no need for unnecessary hating. He got it right give the man his due. There were many individuals who were claiming that Rua beat the kid yet he got stomped. Plus The Marquadt vs Miller was a bit of a toss up as it always is when you have a f!ghter replaced so close to the PPV.
 7 years ago '05        #730
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gho5t said:
lmao u bet 11.90?
its all i had left in my bodog lmao
 7 years ago '05        #731
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
you mad?
 lok2685 said:
Hey man come on no need for unnecessary hating. He got it right give the man his due. There were many individuals who were claiming that Rua beat the kid yet he got stomped. Plus The Marquadt vs Miller was a bit of a toss up as it always is when you have a f!ghter replaced so close to the PPV.
u guys are too sensitive...congratulations hustla...if we are ever to meet i shall high 5 the s**t outta u :applause:
 7 years ago '07        #732
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Cee4our said:
i didnt mean to imply that u played that game...it was just a statement. i also think its hard to analyze wut gameplan would work to defeat jbj because like its been said, hes never been in any danger in his f!ghts. honestly who knows how he reacts to a few solid leg kicks. i also thought about hendo but hes not gettin any younger but id still like to see the f!ght too.
Honestly, as a fan of MMA, I'm glad to watch f!ghters like Mr. Wonderful and JBJ coming up. All I know is that when JBJ comes up on the marquee, I'm watching, and I will be entertained. I couldn't ask for more from a champ. Just like Anderson Silva when he wants to be
 03-20-2011, 01:29 AM         #733
lok2685  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
u guys are too sensitive...congratulations hustla...if we are ever to meet i shall high 5 the s**t outta u :applause:
Now im gonna give you some props cause that was hella funny
 7 years ago '05        #734
space
space
 Cee4our said:
You shoulda known I was bein sarcastic if I were to ever see you in real life I would punch you in the gut while you were goin for the high five then ask if you wanted to grab a beer
 7 years ago '05        #735
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
You shoulda known I was bein sarcastic if I were to ever see you in real life I would punch you in the gut while you were goin for the high five then ask if you wanted to grab a beer

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #736
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
I think that crackhead that Bones took down put up more of a f!ght than Shogun.
 7 years ago '05        #737
space
space

Bx always good for some laughs
 7 years ago '06        #738
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Thanks for putting the outcome in the thread title, prick.
Don't worry...the thread title is wrong anyway. Bones Jones knocked Rua the f**k out!

:wink:
 7 years ago '09        #739
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Don't worry...the thread title is wrong anyway. Bones Jones knocked Rua the f**k out!

:wink:
i almost spit cherry coke out when i saw your avy.
 7 years ago '05        #740
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Russ369 said:
Guys, cmon, Phil Davis is no one yet. He doesn't have the talent and justified hype Jones did... All Davis has is wrestling, his striking is s**t, and everything else is untested... Jones would run through him... Rashad is the better version of Phil Davis, same wrestling, better striking... Rashad is his biggest threat.
Davis has good BJJ...he won a world championship and he is learning under Lloyd Irvin...

Phil is too new for Bones, but he is more than just a wrestler...Davis is a more decorated wrestler than Evans as well, but for now Evans is the better f!ghter (compared to Davis)...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy