I will marry this woman for real.
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua 18 37.50%
Jon "Bones" Jones 30 62.50%
Uriah Faber 30 62.50%
Eddie Wineland 3 6.25%
Jim Miller 20 41.67%
Kamal Shalorus 5 10.42%
Yoshihiro Akiyama 8 16.67%
Nate Marquardt 24 50.00%
Brendan Schaub 17 35.42%
Mirko Cro Cop 14 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #721
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,178 | Props total: 21484 21484
 Cee4our said:
picking all the favorites....bold....i want my props too then....
you mad?
 7 years ago '05        #722
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 58 58
 Optimus Crime said:
I didn't play that game... at all. You said that you thought that the best strategy would be for Forrest to use the same strategy that he used against Rampage, and I simply stated why I felt like that strategy wouldn't work... At all. And I stand by my analysis.

You say that it could be an interesting f!ght, and it possibly could... but NOT if he uses the same strategy that he used against Rampage...

In my honest opinion. I think that the person with the best set of skills to beat JBJ... well I dunno but I'd like to see this f!ght

[pic - click to view]

Good wrestling, good experience, ample power, good chin... That's just my opinion though
i didnt mean to imply that u played that game...it was just a statement. i also think its hard to analyze wut gameplan would work to defeat jbj because like its been said, hes never been in any danger in his f!ghts. honestly who knows how he reacts to a few solid leg kicks. i also thought about hendo but hes not gettin any younger but id still like to see the f!ght too.
 03-20-2011, 12:23 AM         #723
lok2685  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
picking all the favorites....bold....i want my props too then....
Hey man come on no need for unnecessary hating. He got it right give the man his due. There were many individuals who were claiming that Rua beat the kid yet he got stomped. Plus The Marquadt vs Miller was a bit of a toss up as it always is when you have a f!ghter replaced so close to the PPV.
 7 years ago '05        #724
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gho5t said:
lmao u bet 11.90?
its all i had left in my bodog lmao
 7 years ago '05        #725
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
you mad?
 lok2685 said:
Hey man come on no need for unnecessary hating. He got it right give the man his due. There were many individuals who were claiming that Rua beat the kid yet he got stomped. Plus The Marquadt vs Miller was a bit of a toss up as it always is when you have a f!ghter replaced so close to the PPV.
u guys are too sensitive...congratulations hustla...if we are ever to meet i shall high 5 the s**t outta u :applause:
 7 years ago '07        #726
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,103 | Props total: 4015 4015
 Cee4our said:
i didnt mean to imply that u played that game...it was just a statement. i also think its hard to analyze wut gameplan would work to defeat jbj because like its been said, hes never been in any danger in his f!ghts. honestly who knows how he reacts to a few solid leg kicks. i also thought about hendo but hes not gettin any younger but id still like to see the f!ght too.
Honestly, as a fan of MMA, I'm glad to watch f!ghters like Mr. Wonderful and JBJ coming up. All I know is that when JBJ comes up on the marquee, I'm watching, and I will be entertained. I couldn't ask for more from a champ. Just like Anderson Silva when he wants to be
 03-20-2011, 12:29 AM         #727
lok2685  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
u guys are too sensitive...congratulations hustla...if we are ever to meet i shall high 5 the s**t outta u :applause:
Now im gonna give you some props cause that was hella funny
 7 years ago '05        #728
space
space
 Cee4our said:
You shoulda known I was bein sarcastic if I were to ever see you in real life I would punch you in the gut while you were goin for the high five then ask if you wanted to grab a beer
 7 years ago '05        #729
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
You shoulda known I was bein sarcastic if I were to ever see you in real life I would punch you in the gut while you were goin for the high five then ask if you wanted to grab a beer

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #730
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4794 4794
I think that crackhead that Bones took down put up more of a f!ght than Shogun.
 7 years ago '05        #731
space
space

Bx always good for some laughs
 7 years ago '06        #732
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:nasmad:Thanks for putting the outcome in the thread title, prick.
Don't worry...the thread title is wrong anyway. Bones Jones knocked Rua the f**k out!

:wink:
 7 years ago '09        #733
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Don't worry...the thread title is wrong anyway. Bones Jones knocked Rua the f**k out!

:wink:
i almost spit cherry coke out when i saw your avy.
 7 years ago '05        #734
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
 Russ369 said:
Guys, cmon, Phil Davis is no one yet. He doesn't have the talent and justified hype Jones did... All Davis has is wrestling, his striking is s**t, and everything else is untested... Jones would run through him... Rashad is the better version of Phil Davis, same wrestling, better striking... Rashad is his biggest threat.
Davis has good BJJ...he won a world championship and he is learning under Lloyd Irvin...

Phil is too new for Bones, but he is more than just a wrestler...Davis is a more decorated wrestler than Evans as well, but for now Evans is the better f!ghter (compared to Davis)...
 7 years ago '04        #735
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Knew he would win, from the first moment I seen one of his f!ghts he automatically became my favorite LHW I knew it was just a matter of time, and that if he got a title shot he would win convincingly

Last edited by K1; 03-20-2011 at 01:33 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #736
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space

rashad all butt hurt....
 7 years ago '06        #737
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Ricky Towel said:
i almost spit cherry coke out when i saw your avy.
I made sure all my doors were locked when I saw yours.
 7 years ago '10        #738
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,181 | Props total: 8512 8512
 ra1n said:
never understood why f!ghters don't utilize knees and elbows more often like Jones does...

Also This f!ght goes to show you that all this black belt, white belt, jiu jitsu s**t means nothing when you're in the ring with a real n!gga, a genetic freak like Jones.
eventually there'll be more like Jones and they will learn those techniques and then that is when the s**t gets real.
 7 years ago '04        #739
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 83 83
 Cee4our said:
OK, leg kicks?? Seriously? The dudes has a 10" reach advantage over anyne he f!ghts (So there goes your leg kick advantage). A Leg kick is begging for destruction of your face. People hating on a guy that destroyed a legend in his prime? Seriously shut the f**k up. The kid is a machine. No one f**king with this guy for a long time. Been saying it since he destroyed Matt Hammill ... f**king dudes untouchable/ He has had 20 strikes landed on him in 14 f!ghts ... seriously ... Forrest Griffin (Who is one of my favorite f!ghters) stands absolutly 0 chance against Jones. Nobody, I mean nobody (Unless a drastic take down machine that steps in front of him) has a shot at even hitting this guy.

Evans will get dismantled (Maybe not as much due to friendship), Rampage would be destroyed, Griffin would be beaten to a bloody pulp, Chuck Lidell in his prime couldnt hit him, Machida would sit back and eat fists, this guy is absolutly absurd. No one touching BONES FOR AWHILE. And I dont see any up and comers @ 205 even in the same breath as him. Maybe if we tied a foot and a hand behind his back, someone might have a shot!
 7 years ago '04        #740
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
space
$11,462 | Props total: 2680 2680
I have a feeling Jones will rule the 205 class till he can no longer make weight then he will take over the HW class....

There's only a few guys that might be able to beat him at LHW....Anderson Silva if he moves up....Machida if he can not get taken down, which i highly doubt...And MAYBE and thats a big maybe, Phil Davis...I think he might be able to beat Jones in a couple of years...Maybe...Right now he would get owned big time...but with his size and wrestling he might be able to blanket a win...lol...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy