most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua 18 37.50%
Jon "Bones" Jones 30 62.50%
Uriah Faber 30 62.50%
Eddie Wineland 3 6.25%
Jim Miller 20 41.67%
Kamal Shalorus 5 10.42%
Yoshihiro Akiyama 8 16.67%
Nate Marquardt 24 50.00%
Brendan Schaub 17 35.42%
Mirko Cro Cop 14 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #681
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Cee4our said:
jon jones is an incredibly gifted athlete with solid skills, but everyone can be beat. if there were better bjj practitioners in the LHW division jones would be f**ked. he leaves his arms all over the place when hes on top and eventually sumones gonna get his back when he throws 1 of those sloppy spinning back fists/elbows. i think he can easily defend his belt a few times but to act like hes so dominant is a joke.
lol better BJJ practitioners? Shogun is a BEAST on the ground. And while he doesn't submit many people, he shown an impeccable craftiness on the ground. Shogun has one of the best guard games in MMA...

Jon Jones' size and leverage make it difficult for anyone to take advantage of where he places his arms. He's also pretty good defensively when people try to take advantage of it... to act like he's so dominant isn't a joke... Because he is. He outwrestles wrestlers, taking them down with ease, and stuffing any takedown attempts they might have. He can finish on the ground, and every time we see him f!ght he gets craftier with his moves, and smarter with his strikes. That spinning back elbow up against the cage was a thing of beauty tonight...
 7 years ago '04        #682
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 1256 1256
 StatandMelo said:

omg

first ur comparing cro crop who was getting old in pride to shogun who was still young when the ufc buyout happened.

the guys i named are rampage who is right now #3 lhw in the ufc Overeem the current SF wc and nog who is still top 10.

Theres a reason I named those guys, they arent past their primes aside from possibly nog so why would a younger shogun be?

He just beat the undefeated machida who was the ufc lhw champ.

And yes im sure a guy like phil davis who hasnt beat anyone worth note yet is a bigger test than a guy who just ended machidas undefeated streak with a 1st rd ko

im done with ur dumbass

Nog is past his prime
Rampage is past his prime

you are so f**king blinded by Bones c*m that you can't even admit to the fact that Shogun is absolutely no match (years/size/prime) to bones

you f**king tool
 7 years ago '06        #683
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
jones is too damn long and talented.. 84' inch reach.. cot damn
 7 years ago '05        #684
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Optimus Crime said:
lol better BJJ practitioners? Shogun is a BEAST on the ground. And while he doesn't submit many people, he shown an impeccable craftiness on the ground. Shogun has one of the best guard games in MMA...

Jon Jones' size and leverage make it difficult for anyone to take advantage of where he places his arms. He's also pretty good defensively when people try to take advantage of it... to act like he's so dominant isn't a joke... Because he is. He outwrestles wrestlers, taking them down with ease, and stuffing any takedown attempts they might have. He can finish on the ground, and every time we see him f!ght he gets craftier with his moves, and smarter with his strikes. That spinning back elbow up against the cage was a thing of beauty tonight...
no where did i say shogun wasnt great at bjj. that was the only way i thought he had a chance tonight. just because bones beats 1 guy with good bjj doesnt mean he beats em all. like i said hes a great f!ghter and he'll defend his title. but its been said 298984324 times in this thread already that hes "unbeatable"....thats a joke.
 7 years ago '05        #685
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 creep said:

[pic - click to view]

damn them body blows don't play... and Bones is easily top 10 in all of UFC...
 7 years ago '04        #686
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Has anyone ever walked through Rua like Jones did tonight?

there was talk of Rua's knee being hurt leading up to his last f!ght when he beat Machida

if he was able to beat a champ like Machida on a bad leg...why wasn't he able to at least put up a f!ght tonight against Bones after having his leg repaired

Jones just is purely better
 7 years ago '08        #687
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Just got back watching the PPV. Def worth the money. I told you Jon Jones was just speaking #Champion2011 into existence
 7 years ago '04        #688
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
jones is a beast. i dont see anyone beating this guy for a long time.
 7 years ago '07        #689
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Cee4our said:
no where did i say shogun wasnt great at bjj. that was the only way i thought he had a chance tonight. just because bones beats 1 guy with good bjj doesnt mean he beats em all. like i said hes a great f!ghter and he'll defend his title. but its been said 298984324 times in this thread already that hes "unbeatable"....thats a joke.
I agree that no one is unbeatable, but I can't see the BJJ argument. Bones shows great awareness on the ground, and when you're under him, you don't get a chance to do anything. If a person under him goes for wrist control, they're leaving their face open. It's a baiting strategy if you ask me. Just like when Sean Sherk sticks his neck out to get people to try to sink in a guillotine. If him sticking his arms out was that big of a problem, Greg Jackson would have fixed it by now. Just like he's fixed a lot of JBJ's recklessness
 7 years ago '04        #690
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
Has anyone ever walked through Rua like Jones did tonight?

there was talk of Rua's knee being hurt leading up to his last f!ght when he beat Machida

if he was able to beat a champ like Machida on a bad leg...why wasn't he able to at least put up a f!ght tonight against Bones after having his leg repaired

Jones just is purely better
anybody that follows MMA knew this kid would destroy Shogun, size/speed/age/reach you can't put these 2 together and expect Rua to pull of a win, he could of only got that W with Ice T and Coco pulling out Harry Potters magic wand and waving it over his head in the Harley Davidson check-point

Last edited by Budala; 03-20-2011 at 12:28 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #691
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I have never ever seen Shogun dominated like that last time I can think of is against Forrest who I believed Shogun took lightly. Bones destroyed him from start to finish and the crazy part was Bones wasnt even tired which says a lot about his conditioning I dont wanna hear anything about ring rust if thats the case he shouldve never got in the octagon cuz if he won U wouldnt hear a peep about ring rust. Now to the next challenge.

I'm a huge fan of Evans but lets be real ........Rashad Evans has 2 options

1) stand up and bang which he will get picked apart and KO'd quickly cause we all know Rashad has NO CHIN.

2) Wrestle and lay on him which I doubt he can keep Bones down cause Bones is also a great wrestler. Rashad has no ground & pound that would worry Bones & his submission game is non existant.

Only advantage Rashad has is that they train with each other but then again so does Bones
 7 years ago '10        #692
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
There is noone that can compete with Jones at LHW. We're going to see an Anderson Silva like streak of title defenses until someone can athletically compete with JBJ.

Maybe Anderson will move up to 205 after he r*pes GSP at 178?

Thats the only f!ght that would be remotely interesting for the LHW division.
 7 years ago '05        #693
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Budala said:
anybody that follows MMA knew this kid would destroy Shogun, size/speed/age/reach you can't put these 2 together and expect Rua to pull of a win, he could of only got that W with Ice T and Coco pulling out Harry Potters magic wand and waving it over Ruas head in the Harley Davidson check-point
Yeah I knew from jump Shogun was dead Bones is too versitile and that reach of his is unreal only way Shogun even had remotely any shot at even competing is out wrestling Bones and we all know Shogun is no wrestler he's Muay Thai and Bones will eat Muay Thai f!ghters alive
 7 years ago '04        #694
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Kurt Swagner said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I've been a Jon Jones fan since his octagon debut and people laughed when I was hyping him up, now look at him. I see the same thing in Phil Davis and when they f!ght it will be one for the ages.
Those two guys he beat in those gifs aren't even top 20 LHW's... Lets get real... Lemme see Davis pull off a convincing win against Lil Nog next week before we jump to any conclusions...
 7 years ago '07        #695
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kurt Swagner said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I've been a Jon Jones fan since his octagon debut and people laughed when I was hyping him up, now look at him. I see the same thing in Phil Davis and when they f!ght it will be one for the ages.
Phil Davis is impressive as well... But I don't see him beating JBJ anytime soon. I think we need to give him time. He's athletic, explosive, creative.... He actually reminds me a lot of Bones. But I think that Bones, having the greater physical gifts, plus Greg Jackson behind him, makes him a huge favorite against Mr. Wonderful...

I think the best chance against Bones would be like... A great striker, with a granite Chin, and excellent takedown defense. Like a Rampage/Evans hybrid lol
 7 years ago '04        #696
space
space
Cro Cop is cut. Dana said it was his last f!ght in the UFC. Bout time.
 7 years ago '04        #697
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
Phil Davis is impressive as well... But I don't see him beating JBJ anytime soon. I think we need to give him time. He's athletic, explosive, creative.... He actually reminds me a lot of Bones. But I think that Bones, having the greater physical gifts, plus Greg Jackson behind him, makes him a huge favorite against Mr. Wonderful...

I think the best chance against Bones would be like... A great striker, with a granite Chin, and excellent takedown defense. Like a Rampage/Evans hybrid lol

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Budala; 03-20-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #698
space
space

Rashad would have beaten Shogun tonight still
 7 years ago '05        #699
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #700
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Seriously, I hope you guys aren't arguing over something stupid.

I can't wait to read this in the morning. I'm reading Phil Davis name thrown around here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy