Xbox tablet to be successor to Xbox 360?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
failed
 7 years ago '07        #22
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
 Dee Grande said:

Imagine walking into a bar with some friends, propping it up on the table and playing games like Dance Central or Kinect Adventures anywhere you go.

[pic - click to view]

imagine not gettin any a.ss that night
 7 years ago '04        #23
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Storchaveli said:
They haven't even mastered the art of the console yet with s**t like 4GB hard drives () and RROD and they wanna move on to tablets?
this.
 03-14-2011, 03:55 PM         #24
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTFFF is with all this motion controlled gaming. To me that s**t is hella f**king boring. Its just a gimic 'look im moving my arms like im bowing even though im not doing s**t'. Stop tryna do motion sensor s**t and worry about red rings.
 7 years ago '08        #25
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
if they made a tablet with a micro usb port, micro sd slot, wifi, headphone jack, bluetooth for the controllers, and a disc slot (or used sd cards as the medium), i'd be down. icing on the cake if kinect is included too.

s**t needs to be a legitimate console. f**k all that nonsense with the controls being on a touchscreen or having to download my games from an online store

Last edited by Dee Grande; 03-14-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #26
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
WHYYYYY???!?! I don't understand this whole kinect/wii/move your whole body to play games movement? Nobody is playing on this s**t except little kids and their dads who want to be cool again.
 7 years ago '04        #27
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
Nobody would by an Xbox Tablet. There's no need to replace the 360 successor, just make a companion windows 8 tablet that's tuned specifically for gaming w/ kinect built in.

Problem solved, your welcome Microsoft.
 7 years ago '06        #28
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Comic Book Guy said:
That s**t looks like a futuristic lava lamp

i though that too lmbao
 7 years ago '05        #29
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
yall n*ggas not reaDING the s**t....Its gonna dual as a tablet n still be a system....s**ts just some extra s**t. U could always just use it as a console if u wanted but the s**t prob gonna be like a G on release
 03-14-2011, 04:19 PM         #30
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
yall n*ggas not reaDING the s**t....Its gonna dual as a tablet n still be a system....s**ts just some extra s**t. U could always just use it as a console if u wanted but the s**t prob gonna be like a G on release
They need a tight warranty game to go with that steep price. They can't even make the 360 quiet but now they want to make it portable?

s**t will be 2x as annoying as vuvuzelas ...
 7 years ago '05        #31
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Metalzoa said:
They need a tight warranty game to go with that steep price. They can't even make the 360 quiet but now they want to make it portable?

s**t will be 2x as annoying as vuvuzelas ...
Word. Get a disturbing the peace ticket every time you turn that b**ch on at night.
 7 years ago '10        #32
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
thats doin the most ....theres no needs to bring a console around with you every where
 03-14-2011, 04:28 PM         #33
Nke blzrs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How would you hook that up????
 7 years ago '08        #34
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Woodwin said:
i think people understand that it's "supposed to" double as both a tablet and a console. the issue is that it might suck as a console.

if it's missing a disc slot, it's a failure right off the bat imo. not to mention: what happens to ethernet connectivity, usb peripherals, hd movie-viewing options, etc.. will i still be able to use my capture card? are my old games obsolete now? what's the hard drive looking like? what about the computing power?

a lot of the stuff people like about their consoles might go down the tubes because some a**hole at microsoft thinks people want to play Dance Central at a bar instead of dancing with some actual b**ches or that people want to emulate a corny a.ss Apple commercial in their everyday lives by using their xbox tablet to take a picture of a basketball then having NBA 2K download automatically, or some bs like that
 7 years ago '04        #35
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
(In Pimp C Voice)Take that monkey s**t off you embarrassing us.
 03-14-2011, 04:57 PM         #36
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
Do not want...just like how I still don't want kinect, move, or the whole Wii console. Gimmie a console I could play on my HDTV with wireless controllers and I'm good.
i bought the kinect and returned it in 3 days. stupidest most difficult thing ive ever laid my hands on.
 7 years ago '04        #37
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 matik23 said:
WHYYYYY???!?! I don't understand this whole kinect/wii/move your whole body to play games movement? Nobody is playing on this s**t except little kids and their dads who want to be cool again.
And don't forget fat teenage girls. They buy that s**t too. I am sick of them pushing the motion gaming hard, that and 3D tv's. Really??
 7 years ago '05        #38
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
looks like sporting equipment
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #39
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #40
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 gametime187 said:
Is that kryptonite as the power source?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago