Amber Rose Talks, $extapes, Threesomes & Kanye On Foxxhole Radio: “I Was An Ill B*tch To A Rockstar”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
7302 pageviews
50 comments

SM 38167 heat pts38167
space
space
$127,813 | Props total: 67177 67177
Amber Rose Talks, $extapes, Threesomes & Kanye On Foxxhole Radio: “I Was An Ill B*tch To A Rockstar”

Kanye is probably twitching in his seat after hearing that his former girlfriend Amber Rose has a new radio show coming to Jamie Foxxís Foxxhole radio. She was a guest on Foxxhole Radio this past weekend and revealed that she would be co-hosting a show with a few of her girls. They will be discussing celebrity news, pop culture as well as their own lives.

During the show, she also discussed her relationship with Kanye West, denied being dropped from Ford Models and threw a little bit of shade on Kanyeís ex-fiancee Alexis while on the show. Check out the highlights below:

On when she would be taking off her clothes or releasing a s3x tape
Didnít you see my t*tties on South Beach? There ainít gonna be no s3x tape, Iím not into that sh*t. Iíve been offered a lot of money but I chose not to do it. I chose to take the high road and I feel like just because of my past and my profession and what I did in my past doesnít mean that I [would do that]. I was a stripper since I was 15-years-old. South Philly. I was a South Philly hood rat my whole life.

I feel like I grew up. [I'm] more cultured. Iíve traveled the world now, Iíve learned more things [and] Iíve learned how to speak well.

On whether her and Kanye would get back together
No, I donít think so. You know in every relationship you have problems and you try to work through and then sometimes things donít work out. But it was very real for me. I was very much in love. I was with him for two years. We lived together, we traveled the world together, we had a lot of fun together. A lot of really cool momentsÖI was the ill b**ch to a rock star.

On whether she participated in threesomes with Kanye
Iím not into threesomes. I had two, 3 year relationships with women. So, I was with women for six years before I met Kanye. [He knew that]

On getting whether she was dropped from Ford Models after the break up
I was not dropped from Ford Models, they closed their celebrity division and my contract was up. What people donít understand is when youíre in a modeling agency and your contract is up but you still get jobs without them. Itís a good thing, so they donít take 20-30% of your money. I walked fashion shows in Paris, London, New York even after my contract was up. I didnít have to [re-up with them] I was getting work without them and itís easier to get my own money without paying them.
One of the co-hosts argued that she had achieved fame off of Kanye Westís name and exploiting that she slept with women, in which Amber responded:
I never wanted to be famous it just happened to me. I literally was with someone that I loved very much and we were out people would say ďKanye I love you but can you snap a picture of me and Amber Real quick?Ē

Me and Kanye were in a very committed relationship. When I was out with Kanye, I became famous. He was with a girl for six years that he was going to marry. Whatís her name again??[/QUOTE]

[pic - click to view]

http://necoleb**chie.com/ .. to-a-rockstar/

50 comments for "Amber Rose Talks, $extapes, Threesomes & Kanye On Foxxhole Radio: “I Was An Ill B*tch To A Rockstar”"

7 years ago '04        #2
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,407 | Props total: 6434 6434
no s3xtape? fuk this b!tch
 7 years ago '04        #3
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 Amber Rose said:
I chose to take the high road and I feel like just because of my past and my profession and what I did in my past doesn’t mean that I [would do that]. I was a stripper since I was 15-years-old. South Philly. I was a South Philly hood rat my whole life.

I feel like I grew up. [I'm] more cultured. I’ve traveled the world now, I’ve learned more things [and] I’ve learned how to speak well.
I'mma have to give her props for saying this cause most of this celebreality chicks wouldn't be so real about their s**t... they would lie and act like they were all goody goody, all high society, when really they were gutter trash from the get go

Amber kept it real.. so and :applause:
 7 years ago '10        #4
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,494 | Props total: 9785 9785
I need to see her get dug already. She like Kim K minus the s3xtape. Famous for no reason, who wants to hear this b**ch talk
 03-14-2011, 03:15 PM         #5
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
One of the co-hosts argued that she had achieved fame off of Kanye West’s name and exploiting that she slept with women, in which Amber responded:
I never wanted to be famous it just happened to me. I literally was with someone that I loved very much and we were out people would say “Kanye I love you but can you snap a picture of me and Amber Real quick?”

Me and Kanye were in a very committed relationship. When I was out with Kanye, I became famous. He was with a girl for six years that he was going to marry. What’s her name again??
f**k she talmbout oh, what was Kanye ex name again?

cmooooooon b**ch, did Alexis Phifer take a nekkid pic layin cross Yeezy lap? did she take pics of herself feelin up other hoes & post it on da web? did she do King Magazine wit her legs wide open? did she grab erry photo op she could attention whorin round erry corner? hell naw so how u gon compare yoself to that b**ch?

that b**ch was a educated fashion designer so she aint need Ye for no come up. dig, I aint mad at da high yella hoe for pimpin a square like Kanye but I also aint finna let da b**ch lie to a level of self righteousness either ya dig
 03-14-2011, 03:23 PM         #6
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ a radio show.

why the f**k would someone want to listen to her and not see her? the only way you can put up with listening to her is if you can stare at them t*tties, them hips n legs and that a.ss.

She got some amazing n*pples though, i love those kid of n*pples awwwww mayne
 7 years ago '04        #7
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,407 | Props total: 6434 6434
 Marvin Hagler said:

cmooooooon b**ch, did Alexis Phifer take a nekkid pic layin cross Yeezy lap? did she take pics of herself feelin up other hoes & post it on da web? did she do King Magazine wit her legs wide open? did she grab erry photo op she could attention whorin round erry corner? hell naw so how u gon compare yoself to that b**ch?

that b**ch was a educated fashion designer so she aint need Ye for no come up. dig, I aint mad at da high yella hoe for pimpin a square like Kanye but I also aint finna let da b**ch lie to a level of self righteousness either ya dig

this

if she didn't want to be famous than why is she keeping it up with the radio show sh!t. if she just wanted to be somebody girl and thats it she could of just chilled instead of being in every magazine
 7 years ago '05        #8
nigelmes1 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 264 264
She is doin it big for a South Philly hoodrat, but lets be real if she ain't showing the meats or a s3xtape she's useless.
 7 years ago '06        #9
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Marvin Hagler said:

What she is saying is the casual hip hop fan knows Amber Rose but the ex...nothing. You are a super fan I guess, you know what she does and everything. Most of the free world dosent or cares to know, that's pretty much what that was about
 7 years ago '06        #10
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 justinjones said:
this

if she didn't want to be famous than why is she keeping it up with the radio show sh!t. if she just wanted to be somebody girl and thats it she could of just chilled instead of being in every magazine
She is saying she didnt go out looking for fame. Rememeber Dave Chappelle - he wanted to do comedy and get paid but really didnt want the fame so he got out, she saying she wasn't looking for it. My people bought a house when they were not looking for one; the opportunity came up to get a good deal on the property so the sold the old one and got the new one. The could have stayed in the old house but didnt because they had an opportunity to say "hey I wasnt trying to move but couldnt pass up the opportunity".

Think about it...she wasnt youtube/myspaced out. You can hate her for her move if you want but the girl is smart. Looks olny get you so far, you know that. are you going to give a woman everything for just looking good?
 03-14-2011, 04:15 PM         #11
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I’m not into threesomes"
"There ain’t gonna be no s3x tape, I’m not into that sh*t."

dumb bish just lost her male listeners...thats the only two things we wanted from her
 7 years ago '05        #12
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,186 | Props total: 11750 11750
 DrX said:
"Iím not into threesomes"
"There ainít gonna be no s3x tape, Iím not into that sh*t."

dumb bish just lost her male listeners...thats the only two things we wanted from her
 03-14-2011, 05:27 PM         #13
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amber Rose kept it real....but I wanna see a s3xtape. Fack all that cultured bull$hit we know she is a ho, and we all wanna see what's she's good for.

One thing that I cannot understand is how a stripper becomes a famous super model?
 7 years ago '06        #14
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 18106 18106
the day a s3xtape comes out is the day i will use up a whole bottle of lotion
 7 years ago '10        #15
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20882 20882
On when she would be taking off her clothes or releasing a s3x tape
Didnít you see my t*tties on South Beach? There ainít gonna be no s3x tape, Iím not into that sh*t. Iíve been offered a lot of money but I chose not to do it. I chose to take the high road and I feel like just because of my past and my profession and what I did in my past doesnít mean that I [would do that]. I was a stripper since I was 15-years-old. South Philly. I was a South Philly hood rat my whole life.

lol @ her saying she was a south philly hoodrat. woww lol
 Andrefrbk said:
Yes its called cash...

Also stripping since 15... Man... WTF!

I dont even wanna fuk, i just wanna give her a hug. Tell her im sorry for humanity, buy her a jamba juice and go for a walk on some wiz khalifa shiit... I feel bad.

[pic - click to view]

________/\_______/\__/\_______/\_____________________ ....Flatline
 03-14-2011, 05:32 PM         #16
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
I'mma have to give her props for saying this cause most of this celebreality chicks wouldn't be so real about their s**t... they would lie and act like they were all goody goody, all high society, when really they were gutter trash from the get go

Amber kept it real.. so and :applause:

yup. This was the most impressive part from what I read. Also, sometimes we think that that because a person does A, that they are supposed to do B, and that's just not how it works. I f**k a lot of b**ches, not saying the baddest b**ches, but average to fine (on my personal scale), but i cant seem to f**k drunk b**ches, or girls who wanna smoke weed around me, or b**ches with masculine faces, or girls that liter. Point being, just cause a girl is a stripper, or was in this case, doesn't mean she's the nastiest b**ch in life. There are grown women with 9-5's that get busto's ran on them with no problem...and they have never been exposed on the net, never stripped, and are virtually unknown.
 03-14-2011, 05:33 PM         #17
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhhhhh.... she's balder than my grandpa......
 7 years ago '10        #18
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
Foxxhole still on??? aint heard that s**t in like a year & som'n
 7 years ago '04        #19
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
learned to speak well?

try again b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #20
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
Amber :applause:

Get That Money.....n*ggas act like if a b**ch made em famous and opportunities came after you would turn it down

Shiiiiieeeeetttttt....id go wherever the money was at....thats the only logical choice
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
40 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
289 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
154 comments
2 days ago