Mar 13 - AT&T to limit DSL & U-Verse internet usage

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #81
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2458 2458
 Jugganot said:
yo can anybody tell me how much bandwidth it takes up to sit on xbox or station all day, i play alot of games and when im not my roomates r playin. my station or box is on 24/7 plus all the streaming/downloading

ps every day videos are becomeing higher quality meaning bigger files and they r gonna keep geting better/bigger.might not affect u now wait a year or two.
each game handles bandwidth differently especially xbox360 game because it p2p so the user with the fastest connection will be the host.
 03-15-2011, 06:29 AM         #82
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
sounds like u got the same package i got

with those speeds its no way possible i could ever reach that limit

i doubt i hit 10gb a month but i only download an album here and there

and casually browse the net
Yeah, downloadin that slow is pitiful of them, if they gonna cap ur data bandwidth
at least stop cappin a n*gga speeds
 7 years ago '04        #83
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472
 intoxicated662 said:
Don't know why some of you are surprised, at&t has been shady for a long time now. Evern since the iPhone came out it's been a wrap. They're giving you less on data, check their data plans. No more unlimited and their dsl is going the same route.
Real f**k s**t. Only when I thought att couldn't get any f**king stupider...

The fact that you pay so much a month they shouldn't cap s**t...
 7 years ago '04        #84
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
My concern is if they calculate TV and HDTV programming into this 250. All of the U-Verse services are IP based, either fiber directly to the home, or fiber to the RT.
 7 years ago '10        #85
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
less than 2% of customers.....wtf you n*ggaz complaining about
 05-31-2011, 12:54 PM         #86
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
less than 2% of customers.....wtf you n*ggaz complaining about
with Netflix HD this will start affecting more than 2% within the next 3 years.
 7 years ago '06        #87
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3703 3703
 BooHaggle McGee said:
i have att ...but 150 gb is a lot of usage

i download a s**t load of stuff and stream a lot but i dont think i go anywhere near that amount in a month
iunno... thats not a lot.... :-X im jus saying
 05-31-2011, 02:02 PM         #88
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxC4xX said:
comcast wins
comcast has a 250gb limit and they throttle your service and offer the most compressed HD signals.. how do they win?

S.TEX said:
with Netflix HD this will start affecting more than 2% within the next 3 years.
doubt it, ive had this cap on CC for 2 years and use netflix all the time, you would have to watch about 200+ movies in HD to hit the cap, if you are watching that many movies in a month you need a hobby or a life

As for people praising verizon and sh*t, guess what? they will end up capping this year or next as well, this is just the beginning.

<<InphDigi>> said:
My concern is if they calculate TV and HDTV programming into this 250. All of the U-Verse services are IP based, either fiber directly to the home, or fiber to the RT.
No, it's for internet use only (downloading and uploading), has 0 to do with TV.

agony8 said:
i download a TB a month...thank god for verizon...
Have fun with your verizon cap coming this year or next, they have been in talks for awhile about capping.

and if you dl a TB a month you need to go outside and do something, because that is beyond ridiculous, like living at home in parents basement socially awkward ridiculous.

Johnny Tapwater said:
Comcast has a 250GB cap too, it's super duper rare that people even get to 20% of that...

But the speeds DO crush U-Verse w/o a doubt. and xfinitytv is busting AT&T's a.ss when it comes to the apps..

Watching ondemand on Ipad or Iphone thru xfinitytv for free >>>>

Plus, they working on allowing you to watch DVR'd movies on these portable devices...ha...The take over..
Pretty much, i rarely go over 50gb, the only time i ever go over 50gb, the most i ever went up to was about 150gb, and that's when i had 2 friends staying for a week while their house was getting work on.

250gb is more than enough, even for people who illegally download.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 05-31-2011 at 02:07 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #89
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 agony8 said:
verizon cant cap my house...microsoft worker needs as much as possible...

n a tb aint much when ur dling movies n music all day...i get out plenty...
You know how many mp3's that is? Terabyte is a lot. It's a reason only 2% of customers are affected by this. Just look in this thread, then go to the jukebox. It's the dudes that download/upload p0rn0 all day that are complaining.
 7 years ago '05        #90
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 agony8 said:
did u miss the movies part...cause at 2-4 gb a movie thats only between 250 to 500 movies...i download about 7-10 movies a day, plus all the new music n all the sh*t i stream as well...
And like I said, you n*ggas that live connected to the internet are part of that 2%. Nobody I know has time to watch "7-10" movies a day so why would they download "7-10" movies a day? Streaming and mp3s isn't going to get you to 250GB. I stream Hulu/Netflix/ESPN3 HD all day, download music, flicks and movies. I'm still not close to hitting 250GB
 7 years ago '07        #91
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
 AbsLikeJesus said:
canada's been f**king with this for years now. only difference is we have it worse (Just upgraded from 50gb to 75 gb...seriously wtf). Getting emails from internet providers about my usage is routine and it's just a third of your new minimum. f**k YOU AMERICA
yeah im in canada also. i'm with rodgers and i get 60gb per month. it's annoying as hell. i have to keep checking how much gb's i have left. 150 gb is reasonable. 60 gb is a rip off.
 7 years ago '06        #92
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
AT&T is garbage anyway.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy